Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cliqueypedia

This is the only song I hear when I watch her video from this morning:

Babs, honestly I can go on and on,
Please stop acting like a hysterical leprechaun,
Your lies, no class, you astound,
Your ‘cracking rack’ looks like a Basset Hound
You can’t cartwheel, we think you’re nuts
Poor old Ste, he probs hates your guts
So what’s the lesson? What is the take-away?
Put your phone down when you’re on a break-away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Memmy

VIP Member
so because I was sure she said it was when her hair was UP and not DOWN that boyfriends of past have said makes her look fatter or whatever, whilst having my coffee and waiting for my child to rise from his pit, I had a little look back.... And I have found where she says it's when her hair is UP that they told her she looked fatter. Just trying to post but the file is too big. It was a few years ago at Disney world. I'll be back...

I'm starting to think said ex boyfriend or boyfriends never said anything and she is making all this up😂 Emma if you are going to lie at least make a note and refer back to it. It's these little inconsistencies that make people doubt you and then come over here
so one ex told her that if she wears her hair up she looks fatter, and another ex told her if she wears her hair down she looks fatter, and Stephen told her if she wears her hair and beard like Rylan he fancies her more...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Mumofgirls82

I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having shit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

You better werk

Chatty Member
Her black trousers thing annoyed me. EVERYONE used to wear black trousers out in 2002, black trousers and a going out top was fashion. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
We shielded for 142 days due to my daughters medical needs. We are no longer shielding obviously but we live in a seaside town and due to people like her we can still barely leave the house. The beaches are full, the shops, hotels etc, I would throw away those 142 days if I even attempted a beach day right now. It’s absolutely ignorance to put a comment on the end of her stories today to pretend she gives two s**ts about those who are still unable to leave their houses. She left England the first chance she got, came home for 5 minutes and went off somewhere else. My two small people have barely left the house since March, how dare she do what she’s done then pretend to give a crap about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I know it’s too early for a thread but I couldn’t resist -

She’s messed up her packing & her burnt rack’s now CRACKLING!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cabala

New thread suggestion:

Overcame Covid-anxiety crap, absolutely terrible Maui rap, for the love of god Babs just close the app!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200806-071606_Instagram.jpg
You will meet a man who absolutely adores you and will do anything for you. He will be "one of the good guys" who will stand by you through everything. You will have 2 beautiful children who will be your absolute world and who will love you for exactly who you are because you are their mom and that's all they will see.

Should this not have been written in there somewhere? All Stephen got was that he's a "partner in crime who admires you from the sidelines" and her children didn't even get a mention. Yet it's her followers who she doesn't even know who "lifted her up" and made her feel good. Not her beautiful kids or her adoring husband. Strangers. What does that tell you? The woman needs constant validation from people online which is why she will never quit Instagram. I personally couldn't give a shiny shite what people I've never met think about me when they message me telling me "to die" after a comment I've posted online. But I'll tell you this, I would absolutely die for my daughter and if I'd been made to feel like she has by an ex, I'd be telling the world it was my family that saved me, not a bunch of strangers online.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
I’m so incredibly angry that she’s done Disney and Brighton a week a part in the middle of a fucking pandemic. What the fuck. No sense at all. What if they have it and aren’t showing symptoms? They’ve spread their germs all over Paris and now fucking Brighton which is miles from Birmingham. Selfish bitch. God if I still lived near Brighton I’d want to give her a peace of my mind. People have died. People are still dying. Millions have lost their jobs. But this selfish bitch is gallivanting about saying her life is SO HARD because she has to upload photos on social media. Fuck off Babs. You’re a joke and I hope when your kids grow up they disown you and you never hear from them again.

Reactions: 41

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Can I just make it known that I’m not posing as ‘Jade Jenkins’, so I’m not disclosing where BM is currently residing. I’m actually running up & down the road in HARBS, wearing a 27yr old C&A swimming costume - cos I’m sooo body confident & I also find it hilarious when my baps knock against my knees 🤘🏻
In actual fact, I’ve never been bothered with where BM is. The fact I often ‘see’ her is due to the fact that we live in the same road.
In an attempt to not see her when I leave the house I did try to purchase some horse blinkers but couldn’t find a pair to fit & also, they made me look like a huge fly 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

2Boymom

So she makes a living out of filming crap patronising packing videos. She packs weeks in advance. She has sex with her packing cubes on holiday eve cos they are so amazing. She packs in outfits...

BUT THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF CLEAN PANTS!!!!!!

Absolute joke of a human.
And she packed extra pants in case she sh*t herself so I dread to think why she has ran out. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

fred1998

I’ve had to unfollow her for now. I am absolutely RAGING.
Saying her stay was £800 and they’ve eaten out every day like it’s nothing, coming back from France and going straight to one of the busiest cities in the U.K.? She doesn’t know how privileged she is.
I am vulnerable and haven’t been anywhere (apart from for a walk in my local area) for 149 days!!!
She can say ‘oh shielding has ended’ and ‘big love’ but reality is that it hasn’t and we don’t want your love. We want you to stay home so we can get our lives back. My consultant phoned and advised me against the government policy that shielding has ended as the risk is still VERY big for some people, so we stay home.
We live in a 1 bedroom flat in a city, with no outside space and yet Babs thinks juggling her tits and showing her tan and meals out on her £1000+ holiday is going to be relatable to people?

Read the room Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
“ hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around” to the tune of that old kids tv show with the lady and the spotty plane

hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around, lies in the air and on the ground. come for a (couch to 5k) walk, ste wants to go to pride, there’s so much to see, so come outsideee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
She says he is different for one reason - content. She’s sold his childhood, and puts forward a weirdly warped version of his personality.

Babs complains that we say she’s a bad mum on this forum. But is displaying your child’s innermost quirks and feelings to an audience of over one hundred thousand people being a good mum?

She has put money and material things before her babies. She’s exploiting them. Best save the ad money up Babs because you’ll need a child psychologist very shortly and they’re pretty pricey.

I take the piss out of her converse cankles, cringe at the prawn cracker dances, lol at her festering away in her armchair watching 12 hours of tv a day... but sometimes it just dawns on me. She isn’t just a comedy character... she actually, really, is a piece of trash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35