Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair up, Hair down Ex’s terrified,
Instagram, everywhere - comments modified.
Come for a walk, Ste wants a ride, there’s so much to share, ssssh! Woe betide
...I'm mor-ti-fiiieeeedd

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hair up, hair down, sweaty dressing gown, always chatting about her ex, cuz she ain't getting no sex.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20200806-161525_1.jpg

I don't think mums should care less about their bodies just because it is a 'mum body'. In fact, you should care more about your body now that it is a 'mum body'. Now it has the responsibility of looking after children, being awake, energetic and healthy. Feed yourself a balanced diet, and drink plenty of water. Keep active, get enough sleep and look after your mind. If a mum body is anything it is a body that grew and birthed a baby, an experience, not a look or a shape.

Don't let this warped message that Babs likes to give about body confidence let you care less about your body. Mum bodies should be showing their kids what it is to care for and respect your body, and to accept you might not like every part of your body but don't ever let it hold you back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 203734

I don't think mums should care less about their bodies just because it is a 'mum body'. In fact, you should care more about your body now that it is a 'mum body'. Now it has the responsibility of looking after children, being awake, energetic and healthy. Feed yourself a balanced diet, and drink plenty of water. Keep active, get enough sleep and look after your mind. If a mum body is anything it is a body that grew and birthed a baby, an experience, not a look or a shape.

Don't let this warped message that Babs likes to give about body confidence let you care less about your body. Mum bodies should be showing their kids what it is to care for and respect your body, and to accept you might not like every part of your body but don't ever let it hold you back.
Well said . I’ve been saying this for years to friends and family. Yes it might appear hard work to look after yourself. But if you look after yourself it makes life much better for all involved, including the children because they learn from their parents. And they see their parents having pride in their appearance, and making sure they exercise and eat well. A great example for kids.

Reactions: 22
Erin is going to be 10 in December, and Ethan will be 8 in January. She is not a mother of ‘small children’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they have gone on a ‘beach’ holiday and aren’t doing other things in the area then why on earth has she picked a pebble beach!?
Why indeed!! No wonder her back is hurting!!!

So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.
He’s 7 now I think! And yes she really dislikes the fact that he is so grown up now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why indeed!! No wonder her back is hurting!!!
Its ok - she'll be doing back flips and grinding her foof against some prawn crackers come Friday, when the mysterious back condition will conveniently vanish 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[QUOe TE="Luna615, post: 2032362, member: 117374"]
I bet you’re right! 👍😜
[/QUOTE]
What are my chances? 😜 Oh wait that's how predictable she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erin is going to be 10 in December, and Ethan will be 8 in January. She is not a mother of ‘small children’ 😂
She probably wishes that she had had baby number 3 but then who’s bed would they go in?

Reactions: 11
I always thought BM was really nice for actually bothering to reply to comments on her posts. Only since coming on here has it become glaringly obvious how her replies are just all quick basic, bog standard responses that I highly suspect she might not even bother to type herself.

Reactions: 12
What is it with her and her fascination over ex boyfriends!! If I went on about any of my ex’s to the extent she does and so publicly my husband would absolutely have something to say and would not be pleased
I have 3 really hilarious ex-boyfriend stories. But that is it. None of them pop up in my dreams! I'm sure she told Stephen that he had to propose to her by the time she was 30 or something? I reckon she just wanted to get married and have some kids because in her head "that is what you do". Whether they share a bed is up to them, whether they have sex is also up to them, we all have different needs in that department- maybe they are blessed with matching sex drives. But Emma, with her immature humour, strikes me as the type that is a bit too prudy to have ever really enjoyed sex (missionary, lights out) and would benefit from a really good shag so she knows what it's all about!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Louise Pentland is on Lorraine prompting her new book. Bet Babs is either
a) seething
b) watching through gritted teeth
c) rocking back and forth on a bathroom floor
d) all of the above

Place your bets...

Apparently Louise just said the instamum crew have a private WhatsApp group. Could this be a clue in the Babatha mystery breakdown in DLP x
Really struggling to see why she posted any of the DLP breakdown. She defo just wanted a weekend off BUT with max engagement!! It all seems to have been forgotten about once she racked up well over 3000 comments on the post and realised the Babettes adore her still.

Has she ever talked about having more children? She’s looking to keep hold of that audience.
At 42, and the way she makes out she is soooooo old for remembering '90s stuff, I very much doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Its ok - she'll be doing back flips and grinding her foof against some prawn crackers come Friday, when the mysterious back condition will conveniently vanish 🤦🤣
I agree so much with this. I have a bad back which is soooooo painful. The thought of claiming a bad back and then doing the bleeping roly pokies she does is insane.

Reactions: 8
I doubt it. She’s going to be 43 in December!
[/QUOTE
So that ship may very well have sailed, I’m the same age & could not start again now.
On another note why doesn’t she just give up on the whole couch to 5k bandwagon, she clearly doesn’t enjoy it & cant commit to seeing it through.

Reactions: 3
Exactly!...but she needs to find another bandwagon to jump on though...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.