Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the word we'd use to describe Stevo? 🤔

Hope they're tracking and tracing on this week long pub crawl

Reactions: 4
The comment about Ste was written literally two mins after Stacey Solomon wrote the same about Joe on her stories...she isnt creative enough to think of her own content so copies others

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know exactly where they are from the reflection in the window- the shop sign gives it away- anyone that live here knows it!
Pop down and ask for her autograph! Ask her to make it out to the tattle 20! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so incredibly angry that she’s done Disney and Brighton a week a part in the middle of a bleeping pandemic. What the duck. No sense at all. What if they have it and aren’t showing symptoms? They’ve spread their germs all over Paris and now bleeping Brighton which is miles from Birmingham. Selfish witch. God if I still lived near Brighton I’d want to give her a peace of my mind. People have died. People are still dying. Millions have lost their jobs. But this selfish witch is gallivanting about saying her life is SO HARD because she has to upload photos on social media. duck off Babs. You’re a joke and I hope when your kids grow up they disown you and you never hear from them again.

Reactions: 41
I know exactly where they are from the reflection in the window- the shop sign gives it away- anyone that live here knows it!
Yep it’s so obvious where they are! Also I’m annoyed that’s one of my fav places to go in Brighton. Get your COVID chubby mitts off it, Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see that haven post anywhere ?? I will be fuming if she books haven for later in the year and gets to swim considering they are only selling haven hide away holidays which is caravan only.
Only people that booked pre Covid get access to pools etc

If you're a haven hideaway you can buy passes to swim...
for £165 a family....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to post everything in real time, just enjoy the day with your family and post some stuff later if you must.
But then, I suppose engagement isn’t as good in the evening and that must come first!

Reactions: 13
Is she actually on self destruct??

Why does she have to post everything in real time, just enjoy the day with your family and post some stuff later if you must.
But then, I suppose engagement isn’t as good in the evening and that must come first!
She needs to make sure the Babettes see her at the tops of their screens every. single. time. they go on Instagram. No wonder half of them think she's their bestie!! Probably spend more time looking at her than their actual mates!

Reactions: 9
I’m judging them for not getting proper fish and chips!!
Do you know where does good fish and chips? The restaurant on the pier. No trip to Brighton is complete without a trip there! And you can have a proper cup of tea 😂 (god I sound old).

Reactions: 4
I always assumed that celebs and influencers work 'behind' anyway so for instance if I was in Brighton this weekend gone, I would post about it later? Or if I was in a restaurant having dinner last night, I would post about it when I got home? I wouldn't think that was lying or being caught out per se, it just seems more sensible, particularly when you are actually famous. I bet even knobs like BM2 have their share of lo-rent clout chasers or nutters wanting to be their "friend". To me that would make more sense than trying to be mysterious and still posting when everyone can clearly see where you are?

Her feet ... they look incredibly swollen 😳 does she actually have ankles. The favouritism of "my girl" is becoming more and predictable, I doubt if we will see "the boy child" again properly again today 🙄

• Sad
Her feet ... they look incredibly swollen 😳 does she actually have ankles. The favouritism of "my girl" is becoming more and predictable, I doubt if we will see "the boy child" again properly again today 🙄
I was just thinking it’s a great day for any foot fetishists that follow her. 🤢
Seen her feet more than my own today.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her smugness is grotesque. We’re still managing a difficult situation during a pandemic Babs, wind your neck in and stop seeking validation from the Babettes every minute of the day...Try appreciating the experience with your family rather than putting it all online for the ‘adoration’ from strangers, it’s bizarre and unhealthy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.