Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to point out he is different as lord forbid, he’s just a standard little boy. Give her time, she be trying to subtly hint he’s gay. Trust me. Watch and see. Nothing wrong if he is, but to her it will make her day !
That's already happened. She wrote a whole "poem" in her book about him being different and then uploaded a friggin story about it, including a picture of him wearing a dress. So in other words, a 7 year old put on a dress once and now he's different and may be gay. HE'S 7. He's playing dressing up with his older sister who was also in the pic. If I recall they were both going down the stairs and it was taken from behind them so there was no posing and absolutely no consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That's already happened. She wrote a whole "poem" in her book about him being different and then uploaded a friggin story about it, including a picture of him wearing a dress. So in other words, a 7 year old put on a dress once and now he's different and may be gay. HE'S 7. He's playing dressing up with his older sister who was also in the pic. If I recall they were both going down the stairs and it was taken from behind them so there was no posing and absolutely no consent.
She loves the gays 😂 I once watched her fawning all over a pal who is very effeminate, he was like who was that mad witch ? She asked him to a social gathering and his reply was along the lines of who are you ? What do you want ? It was all very odd. I won’t be outed by this as there was lots of people there x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She likes to point out he is different as lord forbid, he’s just a standard little boy. Give her time, she be trying to subtly hint he’s gay. Trust me. Watch and see. Nothing wrong if he is, but to her it will make her day !
She posted a photo of his wearing a dress saying he’s a little bit different. Then also wrote in a comment she doesn’t see it as different when someone challenged her 🤷‍♀️

Note to you Babs

- Boys and girls enjoy dressing up
- Boys liking something typically feminine doesn’t mean they are gay.
- Being gay isn’t different

Reactions: 13
yeah she’s already tried this. She’s posted photos of him before wearing dressing up clothes of Erin’s and wearing rainbow flags etc and the captions are always very thinly veiled attempts at her insinuating that he may be gay....“he’s so different/he doesn’t like football/he’s not like all the other boys/he’s a sensitive soul” etc etc etc (as if not enjoying football is automatically what determines a personals sexuality!)

Poor kid doesn’t even get the opportunity to be himself and work out who he is in his own time, his mother uses it for content and to generate attention for herself.

Reactions: 12
This is the only song I hear when I watch her video from this morning:

Babs, honestly I can go on and on,
Please stop acting like a hysterical leprechaun,
Your lies, no class, you astound,
Your ‘cracking rack’ looks like a Basset Hound
You can’t cartwheel, we think you’re nuts
Poor old Ste, he probs hates your guts
So what’s the lesson? What is the take-away?
Put your phone down when you’re on a break-away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This is the only song I hear when I watch her video from this morning:

Babs, honestly I can go on and on,
Please stop acting like a hysterical leprechaun,
Your lies, no class, you astound,
Your ‘cracking rack’ looks like a Basset Hound
You can’t cartwheel, we think you’re nuts
Poor old Ste, he probs hates your guts
So what’s the lesson? What is the take-away?
Put your phone down when you’re on a break-away
And comment of the year goes to Cliqueypedia

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son is the same age as Ethan, he loves painting his nails, clip on earrings, the colours pink and purple are his favourites and anything fluffy and “girly”. But it doesn’t automatically mean he’s going to be gay, it just means he’s a kid having fun. And when I told him he could be whoever he wants and marry whoever he wants he told me he wants to marry the dog, so by Bab’s logic does that mean I should be worried he’ll become a Zoophile and write a poem about it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah she’s already tried this. She’s posted photos of him before wearing dressing up clothes of Erin’s and wearing rainbow flags etc and the captions are always very thinly veiled attempts at her insinuating that he may be gay....“he’s so different/he doesn’t like football/he’s not like all the other boys/he’s a sensitive soul” etc etc etc (as if not enjoying football is automatically what determines a personals sexuality!)

Poor kid doesn’t even get the opportunity to be himself and work out who he is in his own time, his mother uses it for content and to generate attention for herself.
I know plenty of gay men that absolutely love football, actually most sports and are as laddish as chavs. Talk about stereotyping wtf is wrong with her. Her boy is just trying to work out who he is. He doesn’t need an overbearing mother trying to push him to be gay (btw nothing wrong with being gay before you start babs)

If you want to stereotype you know what they say about blondes.....

Oh wait 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

New thread suggestion:

Overcame Covid-anxiety crap, absolutely terrible Maui rap, for the love of god Babs just close the app!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's obviously home now as she has announced at 5am this morning that they stayed in ,shock,Brighton !!!! I hope to God she scheduled these stories and didn't get up at stupid o'clock to post them.

• Haha
How bloody smug is it to post all that onto her stories this morning? Saying it was about 800 quid to stay at the air bnb like it's just pocket money to her!! So many people have lost so much in this ongoing pandemic and she just astounds me what a stereotypical up her own arse privileged bab she is

Reactions: 29
How bloody smug is it to post all that onto her stories this morning? Saying it was about 800 quid to stay at the air bnb like it's just pocket money to her!! So many people have lost so much in this ongoing pandemic and she just astounds me what a stereotypical up her own arse privileged bab she is
Also ‘we always stay at haven’
When? When you’re getting paid to? Or when you’re choosing to go yourself? Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she’s not going to be able to go from mummy blogger to travel blogger that’s for sure.

No sign of the bad back in the twisty torso or bending down photos.

And the “dreamy bath” thousands have people have seen babs nasty faded grey pants drying on it so dreamy is not what most people would call it. Skank

She's obviously home now as she has announced at 5am this morning that they stayed in ,shock,Brighton !!!! I hope to God she scheduled these stories and didn't get up at stupid o'clock to post them.
Can see her being the type to get up at dawns crack to beat the traffic

Reactions: 14
As you know we do a lot of Disney etc holidays!! Well lucky you Babs being able to afford all these holidays on your part time teacher salary. I've not taken my child away for 3 years. Luckily he goes away usually with his dad every year, not this year though. She really doesn't read the room. Stop showing off babs, it isn't endearing

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Well isn’t she a bleeping witch!
It cost £800 and wasn’t a Haven/Butlins (no tit Sherlock!) probs too downmarket for da kween.
It was Brighton (as if we wouldn’t recognise 🙄). Why be so damn secretive and yet post pics continuously - twit
I hate this woman. Woe is me and then expensive holidays? I’ll say it again. Millions have lost loved ones, thousands have lost jobs but it’s OK as long as Babs gets here expensive holiday. Selfish cowbag.
Another thing, she puts ideas onto her children. Erin the singer/actress Ethan the only gay in the village. It’s wrong. Let your kids find themselves. She is awful.
PS I don’t buy those family pics at all.

Reactions: 28
Why is she posting at 5am? I was up with a teething 1 year old and saw she had done a tonne of stories. Also, why is she sleeping with her daughter. If the kids won't share then why not just get a 3 bed? I don't even share a room with my toddler on holiday because non of us would get any sleep and also I quite like to have some privacy with my husband!!!!

Usual narcissistic LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ON HOLIDAY, and the usual final post of “So sorry if you are stuck indoors ❤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely feeling guilty about having yet another spendy holiday. Trying to make out £800 for accommodation is affordable, using the Eat Out scheme for 3 meals, only eating out once a day, using track and trace etc. She must have read here and seen comments about this before addressing them in her stories this morning.
It looks like they had a lovely time if that’s your thing. Why not just be a bit humble and mention that it’s all thanks to the wonderful Babettes liking and commenting on her #ADs that have helped them afford all this luxury? It’s been a crappy year for everyone, why not acknowledge that?

Reactions: 21
Usual narcissistic LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ON HOLIDAY, and the usual final post of “So sorry if you are stuck indoors ❤
If she was that sorry she wouldn’t post just keep the photos private for memories.

But wait how would she get validation then?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.