Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even bleeping bothered.
I remember this. She's absolutely pathetic. Hope you are ok

Reactions: 2
Fgs I can’t keep up with this thread. It moves as fast as the MOD one was in November, or Schofields earlier this year. Has she definitely sold her house then?

Reactions: 3
Next week me and my hubby and kids are going away with his parents plus his brother and his wife and kids..we’ve already discussed how we’ll have sexy time while we’re away! 🤣 They go away and she sleeps with Erin and he sleeps with Ethan..it’s so bleeping weird! They are nothing more than two people who share a couple of kids.

Reactions: 15
Not long discovered Brummy Mummy. She don't half post a lot of crap. I scrolled for ages and only got up to June before I got bored. She also copies a lot of trends without any recognition, trying to pass it off as an original idea for a post :rolleyes:
Doesn’t she just!! In the early days I didn’t mind her but now she is just a joke!!

Reactions: 5
Fgs I can’t keep up with this thread. It moves as fast as the MOD one was in November, or Schofields earlier this year. Has she definitely sold her house then?
You know the saying 'the quicker it moves, the bigger the arse hole' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her house was on Rightmove for a week before appearing as Sold Subject to Contract.
It is no longer online which indicates she has asked for it to be taken down while the sale goes through. Cos you know, she's Kween Babs of Birmingham and its all a huge secret!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her house was on Rightmove for a week before appearing as Sold Subject to Contract.
It is no longer online which indicates she has asked for it to be taken down while the sale goes through. Cos you know, she's Kween Babs of Birmingham and its all a huge secret!!!
NDA’s all around! You get an NDA, you get an NDA and you get an NDA! NDA’s for everybody!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he’s a gay man who wanted a family and they are genuinely good friends. He does do far more than her in terms of house work and kids. I’m no fan of Babs but I can think of plenty of worse set ups.

Reactions: 14
Damn so I’ve missed the boat on having a proper nose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In fairness to her. I don't take my dog away either. He would hate the car journey to get there, you are massively limited as to where you can go when you are there, unless you leave them behind. Which I'd feel guilty doing all day, every day. And to be fair my dog would probably be totally pissed off if I did take him as he loves going to my parents and getting spoilt by them.

That's probably the first and last time I will defend her though x
Yeah, I get that. Each to his own. We take our dogs away on holiday with us cos that’s just what we like doing &, as we haven’t got children, we like to include them in all that we do. If one of them was really poorly though, I don’t think we’d even consider leaving them x

Reactions: 11
The children could go to bed in different rooms and one get carried in, moved when its time for mum and dad to go to bed if they mess around at night time. Or just get a 3 bedroomed rental. She has the money. Whatever works for her I suppose. She just shares too much information. I feel sorry for the children.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Erin like 10? Definitely wasn’t sharing beds at that age.
Noticed in the DLP vlogs she still walks around holding her dads hand. Each to their own I suppose but her and Ethan seem very baby like for their ages.. (also no shade if anyone else’s kids do this at their ages - just my thoughts on it )

Reactions: 7
Ouch, just thought - fancy lying down on a pebble beach all day! Bet her skin looks like a huge piece of pumice....😖

Next week me and my hubby and kids are going away with his parents plus his brother and his wife and kids..we’ve already discussed how we’ll have sexy time while we’re away! 🤣 They go away and she sleeps with Erin and he sleeps with Ethan..it’s so bleeping weird! They are nothing more than two people who share a couple of kids.
Ooh ‘sexy time’ - you lucky buggers! I remember it well....
It’s back to plain old ‘conjugal rights’ in our house.....🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn’t Erin like 10? Definitely wasn’t sharing beds at that age.
Noticed in the DLP vlogs she still walks around holding her dads hand. Each to their own I suppose but her and Ethan seem very baby like for their ages.. (also no shade if anyone else’s kids do this at their ages - just my thoughts on it )
She's 9 and he's 7! Absolutely no reason not to share if necessary but that Flat she's in has more than just double beds, I've seen it on Airbnb.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think Ethan is different? In all the vlogs I've seen with him in, he just comes across as a normal kid. He talks constantly and it's usually
about things he likes. Anybody with young children will know that they can talk for hours about stuff you have no interest in but you pretend you
absolutely love it because they do. He comes across as really sweet and just wanting his mom to notice him. It's so sad that she always comes across as disinterested in him and irritated by him whenever he speaks as if he constantly does her head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She says he is different for one reason - content. She’s sold his childhood, and puts forward a weirdly warped version of his personality.

Babs complains that we say she’s a bad mum on this forum. But is displaying your child’s innermost quirks and feelings to an audience of over one hundred thousand people being a good mum?

She has put money and material things before her babies. She’s exploiting them. Best save the ad money up Babs because you’ll need a child psychologist very shortly and they’re pretty pricey.

I take the piss out of her converse cankles, cringe at the prawn cracker dances, lol at her festering away in her armchair watching 12 hours of tv a day... but sometimes it just dawns on me. She isn’t just a comedy character... she actually, really, is a piece of trash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She says he is different for one reason - content. She’s sold his childhood, and puts forward a weirdly warped version of his personality.

Babs complains that we say she’s a bad mum on this forum. But is displaying your child’s innermost quirks and feelings to an audience of over one hundred thousand people being a good mum?

She has put money and material things before her babies. She’s exploiting them. Best save the ad money up Babs because you’ll need a child psychologist very shortly and they’re pretty pricey.

I take the piss out of her converse cankles, cringe at the prawn cracker dances, lol at her festering away in her armchair watching 12 hours of tv a day... but sometimes it just dawns on me. She isn’t just a comedy character... she actually, really, is a piece of trash.
To be honest until I came here I hadn’t really thought so much about how she treats her son. Then I watched some of the vlogs and I was really appalled by it. Doesn’t she watch them back before posting? Can’t she see it for herself? It really is so sad. I seriously hope she does decide to go private on Instagram after the house move and get herself some help! Before she damages those children for good!

• Sad
I honestly think she’s in too deep now, and the new house will be reliant on her ad income

Reactions: 13
I just watched her blog, I thought these were meant to be informative not just a Babs showreel. She seemed totally erratic & on edge, is that normal for her? Or a consequence of her bathroom breakdown? Why is she so dismissive of her son? He seems a lovely wee boy.

Reactions: 11
To be honest until I came here I hadn’t really thought so much about how she treats her son. Then I watched some of the vlogs and I was really appalled by it. Doesn’t she watch them back before posting? Can’t she see it for herself? It really is so sad. I seriously hope she does decide to go private on Instagram after the house move and get herself some help! Before she damages those children for good!
She needs to quit insta all together. She's had a good run! Even if she makes her account private, an audience of over 100k can still see her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.