Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next grid post will be a cheesy family pic.
Next time they go away we should play “Babs bingo” with all the stuff we know she’ll do while they’re away -
* comment on Stephen having a lie in
* bathroom breakdown
* refusing to say exactly where she is
* bed sharing/divide and conquer
* even shittier food intake
* “body confidence” photo
* family photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it’s too early for a thread but I couldn’t resist -

She’s messed up her packing & her burnt rack’s now CRACKLING!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Next time they go away we should play “Babs bingo” with all the stuff we know she’ll do while they’re away -
* comment on Stephen having a lie in
* bathroom breakdown
* refusing to say exactly where she is
* bed sharing/divide and conquer
* even shittier food intake
* “body confidence” photo
* family photo
We can start a week before they go with
*Packing video
*Packing cubes
*I pack in outfits shizzle
*Pics of the kids underwear 😡😡
*Vague info on where and when theyre going
*Home Bargains haul of cereal bars, millions of packs of sweets for 'snacks', Elvive Shampoo, travel size simple face wash pouches and a million sticker books for the toddlers 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

This is her problem, she lives in a fantasy land. A land where everything that happens is as if it were a romantic novel.
More utter bullshit for the gram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is her problem, she lives in a fantasy land. A land where everything that happens is as if it were a romantic novel.
this is yet another completely fabricated story she’s made up just so she has something to post on Instagram. She’s a very sad, pathetic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, I’m going on as a newbie....

Wouldn’t an anally attention control freak planner not have packed extra of everything ‘in the event of emergencies’? And in this case cause she is none of those things, why not pop into the local Primark/Tesco/wherever to pick up some new undies? And swim wear, cause 1 each is ridiculous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I follow a few accounts who i wont name as i dont want to derail the thread but they have 3 or 4 times more followers than Babs and their content is class. They do Ads, but they're really well thought out and filmed. They feature minimal amounts of their kids, they post the odd day out of special occasion and maybe a summary at the end of a holiday or trip away. I enjoy following them.
This is where Emma loses me. She posts every single little detail, even detail that didn't actually happen (probably) and just exploits her platform for every penny she can make!
And non of it is any good 🙄

So, just seen on the news that France may be added to the UKs "quarantine after travel" list.

I feel so sorry for anyone who has come into contact with her since she came back from DLP. Probably no hand washing because she is manky, and irresponsible travel.

This is where she has lost me for good :/

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, just seen on the news that France may be added to the UKs "quarantine after travel" list.

I feel so sorry for anyone who has come into contact with her since she came back from DLP. Probably no hand washing because she is manky, and irresponsible travel.

This is where she has lost me for good :/
Probably wipes her hands with the same wipe she uses for her fanny.. to be resourceful and all that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Last time I checked ice creams would melt down, in drips on to hands maybe legs/feet with walking strides, how close is he holding them to his body if the ice cream is on there and what about sweat that close there will be sweat dripping on to the ice creams

Oh man that thought, I’m gonna hurl 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Last time I checked ice creams would melt down, in drips on to hands maybe legs/feet with walking strides, how close is he holding them to his body if the ice cream is on there and what about sweat that close there will be sweat dripping on to the ice creams

Oh man that thought, I’m gonna hurl 🤢🤮
With a few curly chest hairs sprinkled on the top....delish! 🤮

• Sick
She's definitely quieter today,,, , no new stories for 2 hours!
Perhaps She's busy with a little light reading....
Hi Bab 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People say daft things like this to me all the time, hell I probably do the same to other people! It’s just normal human interaction. I genuinely think she isn’t a very friendly person, confirmed by many people who have commented on here after meeting her in person. She must think these interactions are so novel and obviously worthy of documenting on her Instagram stories. I just read them and think, and?

Imagine being so knee-deep in instagram that when something, anything happens to you or your family you instinctively think about recording it for content and not actually just experiencing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.