Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are yet to see this intelligent woman she claims to be. If coming across as somebody of average intelligence is a business plan to be relatable and approachable then she's doing a good job, but her legacy will be that. Woman of average intelligence with a mediocre pamphlet and photos and videos showing her interest in tat and tantrums. I'd be interested for her to share some thoughts from her masters dissertation, but I doubt she cares about what she wrote, it was just a novelty degree to her.

Awards and degrees are meaningless when the person clearly has no skill or talent
Memmy, that's terribly generous of you, calling Babs "averagely intelligent".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do agree with you on this.
I don't need to hear these brainless idiots trying to sound sincere about real tragedies in life. They'd only hash it up.
They share every other docile thought that pops into their head... but I guess it ultimately shows that world news like this just doesn’t register for babs. Disney canceling their dining plans however! 📣

Reactions: 7
Can I just make it known that I’m not posing as ‘Jade Jenkins’, so I’m not disclosing where BM is currently residing. I’m actually running up & down the road in HARBS, wearing a 27yr old C&A swimming costume - cos I’m sooo body confident & I also find it hilarious when my baps knock against my knees 🤘🏻
In actual fact, I’ve never been bothered with where BM is. The fact I often ‘see’ her is due to the fact that we live in the same road.
In an attempt to not see her when I leave the house I did try to purchase some horse blinkers but couldn’t find a pair to fit & also, they made me look like a huge fly 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No mention of yesterday’s terrible explosion in Beirut from Babs today or last night. Why am I not surprised. Why doesn’t she read or watch the news and get her head out of the clouds?
Because unless Steven reads it to her....she doesn't look at the news. Anxiety innit.

Reactions: 9
Can I just make it known that I’m not posing as ‘Jade Jenkins’, so I’m not disclosing where BM is currently residing. I’m actually running up & down the road in HARBS, wearing a 27yr old C&A swimming costume - cos I’m sooo body confident & I also find it hilarious when my baps knock against my knees 🤘🏻
In actual fact, I’ve never been bothered with where BM is. The fact I often ‘see’ her is due to the fact that we live in the same road.
In an attempt to not see her when I leave the house I did try to purchase some horse blinkers but couldn’t find a pair to fit & also, they made me look like a huge fly 😳
Ooooh C&A. That takes me back! You is so classy! Faaaaaaancy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Todays OOTD is hideous! I know we're not necessarily here to comment on her appearance but,,,,, if she's taking part in OOTD then I'm taking part in passing my honest opinion which is this - Emma, you look like a Dinner Lady we had in middle school in 1985!!

• Haha
With regards her outfits she does actually get stuck in and wear various styles, I'll give her that. I often see slightly larger women cover up in black or with a cardi the whole time. I'm all for owning it and just wearing what the hell you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m actually running up & down the road in HARBS, wearing a 27yr old C&A swimming costume - cos I’m sooo body confident & I also find it hilarious when my baps knock against my knees 🤘🏻
Is that was that noise was?! I could hear the cheers from all the aged gentlemen shouting for you to keep going all the way from town! You (and the elastic in that swimsuit) deserve a medal! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think they make blinkers big enough to hide such a HUGE ego star from one's peripherals

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is trying so hard to be Stacey Solomon!

She really is having an Instagram identity crisis isn’t she

Reactions: 10
Stephen happy next to food. Ok. Shame he didn't marry a husband or wife that actually cooks for him now and again, something not beige

P.s she always looks tipsy recently

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I feel like she has left it way too late to move away from the kid/mummy/family content, and she is realising that her days of relying on featuring the kids as around 60% of her content are severely numbered. She should have done it when Ethan started school. He's about to go in y3!! I think there is so much she could have done in the last 3 years to reinvent herself but she clung to the "little kids" content for too long and put a waaaay too much confidence in her ability to become a Disney blogger. They dont exactly seem to be biting her hand off. If she is serious about this career (term used loosely) she needs to get off her ass, and work out how the duck she is going to progress it.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she has left it way too late to move away from the kid/mummy/family content, and she is realising that her days of relying on featuring the kids as around 60% of her content are severely numbered. She should have done it when Ethan started school. He's about to go in y3!! I think there is so much she could have done in the last 3 years to reinvent herself but she clung to the "little kids" content for too long and put a waaaay too much confidence in her ability to become a Disney blogger. They dont exactly seem to be biting her hand off. If she is serious about this career (term used loosely) she needs to get off her ass, and work out how the duck she is going to progress it.
I think she should move into content about relationship advice

• Haha
I have said before that she takes on other peoples personalities. First it was Louise, theunmumsymum, Rosie Ramsey and now Stacey Solomon. She simply has no ideas of her own. A tedious, dull person with no personality of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have said before that she takes on other peoples personalities. First it was Louise, theunmumsymum, Rosie Ramsey and now Stacey Solomon. She simply has no ideas of her own. A tedious, dull person with no personality of her own.
Babs calling Erin "doodles" still makes me cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I actually really like Stacey Solomon’s Instagram. She always makes fresh breakfasts for her kids, they actually eat fruit and not just beige pastries and if they do have something like jam pastries, she always adds fresh fruit. Maybe babs could learn a few bits?

Reactions: 13
Disney won’t bite her hand off. They tend to focus more on ‘generic influencers’ who don’t only focus on Disney. Why would they only send Disney influencers on trips when their audiences already like Disney and go on holiday there. Most of the information she shares about Disney is wrong anyway, so why would they invest in her when she shows she doesn’t care or want to learn the correct information.

She needs to realise They won’t preach to the choir!

Reactions: 11
I acknowledge that I am a dull person with nothing exciting going, it that’s ok because I don’t share that with the world and try to claim it is my ‘werk’ .

Reactions: 9
Isn't "Doodles" what Louise Pentland calls Darcy?

It consistently still amazes me how much BM plays on the "little kids" thing. I mean, the aura she gives them is like they're toddlers still! Whereas in reality Erin is very much a pre-teen now, and little-baby-boy is going into Year 3! Neither fall into the "little kid/toddler" category any more! I can't imagine that Erin is going to be up for being babied like this for much longer... But I suspect BM with bribe her with whatever her pre-teen heart desires, so that she'll continue looking the happy little mummy's girl on Insta.
Who will be the first in her friendship group to have a decent iPhone? - Erin.
Who will be rockin' the designer trainers at Yr7 sports day? - Erin.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.