Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally! But as people on here have already said I don’t think she goes for the family she goes for content for her instagram! I don’t see the point in the DLP trips at all...spending all that money to go on the same little rides then Ste takes Erin on the big rides! I think she must spend most of her time in the cafe buying overpriced Disney themed food...do people really go to Disneyland for the food?
Not just the food, the selfies too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is it with her and her fascination over ex boyfriends!! If I went on about any of my ex’s to the extent she does and so publicly my husband would absolutely have something to say and would not be pleased
I think these ex boyfriends only exist in her imagination! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
It just makes no sense!
She's on a family holiday but she's writing these really long posts - (which incidentally when written in the third person make you sound an even bigger twit Emma).
Who are you trying to convince more? Us or you?
Cos it reads to me like you are CONSTANTLY screaming for attention from strangers. If you really were SO happy and body confident you'd just get on with it Bab. No need for a big song and dance over it.
Oh, and stop promoting obesity, its a huge huge problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think these ex boyfriends only exist in her imagination! 🤣🤣
100%

I’m not buying any of this chat about ex-boyfriends at all. I think she’s actually talking about guys she fancied who weren’t interested in her and who she’s still got some weird obsession with. She didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 and we are expected to believe she’s got this back catalogue of ex-boyfriends? Nah. Not buying it!!!! She strikes me as the type who would drunkenly kiss a guy and then obsess over it for weeks on end after - fabricating some elaborate made up relationship in her head.
same as all this nonsense about Stephen adoring her.... it’s all rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy to post a picture on the beach with Eastbourne Pier in the background whilst trying to cover the fact that you’re on holiday in Brighton. You might fool the Babettes, but you don’t fool us insanely clever women!

Wonder if she’s meeting one of her London ‘colleagues’ today, maybe Alison Perry. It’s old friend Louise’s new book launch today, bet you’re enjoying that content eh Bab 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If your feet are swollen, show them off, health is out, body confidence is in!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
100%

I’m not buying any of this chat about ex-boyfriends at all. I think she’s actually talking about guys she fancied who weren’t interested in her and who she’s still got some weird obsession with. She didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 and we are expected to believe she’s got this back catalogue of ex-boyfriends? Nah. Not buying it!!!! She strikes me as the type who would drunkenly kiss a guy and then obsess over it for weeks on end after - fabricating some elaborate made up relationship in her head.
same as all this nonsense about Stephen adoring her.... it’s all rubbish.
I agree,,,,,,
You only need to look at how she clings onto the other insta mums, and then ultimately pushes them away, desperately trying to fit in with them, to know that this is how she probably was with all the guys she met.
When she met Kenny (I'm calling him that from now on BTW) it was a match made in heaven. She was needy and he wanted a family/children.
He'll eventually see sense, i hope 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her black trousers thing annoyed me. EVERYONE used to wear black trousers out in 2002, black trousers and a going out top was fashion. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Same goes for sarongs, you just don’t see them any more. Back in the day everyone wore sarongs, not just if you were fat.

Anyway I came here to see if anyone else picked upon the hair up/down thing which you all of course have. The excuse will be it was a different ex probably. When she tells stupid lies like this it makes you wonder what other tit is just made up for likes.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:
Hair up, hair down. What’s babatha hiding now? The adventures of a woman and her lies.

Reactions: 18
The saltwater sandal tan complaints are utterly confusing. If you wear those sandals 24/7 then you will have a tan line. Same as a watch tan line, how is that confusing her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The saltwater sandal tan complaints are utterly confusing. If you wear those sandals 24/7 then you will have a tan line. Same as a watch tan line, how is that confusing her?
🤣🤣 she’s pretty thick for someone so intelligent!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise Pentland is on Lorraine prompting her new book. Bet Babs is either
a) seething
b) watching through gritted teeth
c) rocking back and forth on a bathroom floor
d) all of the above

Place your bets...

Apparently Louise just said the instamum crew have a private WhatsApp group. Could this be a clue in the Babatha mystery breakdown in DLP x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Back to the body confidence thingy.
IMHO the Body confidence thing is just an excuse to be lazy. Eating good healthy nourishing food and exercising well, takes a lot of effort. No one says it’s easy. So the body confidence mantra is an excellent excuse for Emma to carry on self serving and being a lazy Gunt.

Reactions: 8
She’s tried to create a Disneyesque saga of ‘timid victim’ to ‘strong and empowered’, yet it reads as a cringeworthy post full of lies and inconsistencies 🤦🏼‍♀️ sarongs were very fashionable in the early 2000s basically everyone wore them? Same with black trousers? Get a grip Babs this contrived bull is total nonsense

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.