Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!...but she needs to find another bandwagon to jump on though...🤣🤣
Ohh what’s the bet she gets a new puppy fairly quickly when poor Lucy passes and turns into a “dog Instagram mum”.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to the body confidence thingy.
IMHO the Body confidence thing is just an excuse to be lazy. Eating good healthy nourishing food and exercising well, takes a lot of effort. No one says it’s easy. So the body confidence mantra is an excellent excuse for Emma to carry on self serving and being a lazy Gunt.
Trouble is she's feeding her kids the same beige tit without a second thought for their future health or wellbeing! Watched Dr Michael Moseley's program last night on Chanell 4 and thought of Emma- type 2 diabetes and numerous health problems are looming for her and her "tiny" waist....her body confidence is such a sham and yes I'm not a skinny minnie but I eat well so I can stay active and not be a burden on the NHS - rant over x

If they have gone on a ‘beach’ holiday and aren’t doing other things in the area then why on earth has she picked a pebble beach!?
Shoulda gone to Brean with all the other Brummies!

Reactions: 12
She’s tried to create a Disneyesque saga of ‘timid victim’ to ‘strong and empowered’, yet it reads as a cringeworthy post full of lies and inconsistencies 🤦🏼‍♀️ sarongs were very fashionable in the early 2000s basically everyone wore them? Same with black trousers? Get a grip Babs this contrived bull is total nonsense
Hell, even David Beckham wore a sarong! And whats that Victoria is wearing? Black trousers and a top?! Surely it can't be?! 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hell, even David Beckham wore a sarong! And whats that Victoria is wearing? Black trousers and a top?! Surely it can't be?! 🤔
Do you think Victoria was always telling David his face looked fat that's why he kept changing his hair

P.s we're having fajitas for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t see this happening at 43. All power to women who have kids when they’re older but Jesus I’m knackered doing this (mine are 14 months) and I’m ten years younger than Babs.

She’s not exactly known for her abundance of motivation and energy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's apparently opted for a "healthy" sorbet instead of an ice cream,,,,,,,

But. She. Doesn't. Read. Here.

👀🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen the picture she's posted of her out with her friends and I'm sat here wearing the same dress. Oh the shame!

I swear to god that's the truth. I wish I was making it up for comedy value! ☹ I'm rabid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]

I'm a brummie and can confirm that Brean Sands is an utter tit hole of a campsite. The beaches are beautiful there but the one campsite everybody stays at is famous for being a total rat infested hell hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also the comment about "her boy" being a quiet sole. Maybe that's because she constantly cuts him off mid sentence! I think he comes across quite confident from what I've seen.

My son is quiet, he runs a mile if I try to video him and that's for personal use. Not to post to thousands of strangers on the Internet!

Reactions: 13
So she makes a living out of filming crap patronising packing videos. She packs weeks in advance. She has sex with her packing cubes on holiday eve cos they are so amazing. She packs in outfits...

BUT THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF CLEAN PANTS!!!!!!

Absolute joke of a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she makes a living out of filming crap patronising packing videos. She packs weeks in advance. She has sex with her packing cubes on holiday eve cos they are so amazing. She packs in outfits...

BUT THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF CLEAN PANTS!!!!!!

Absolute joke of a human.
And she packed extra pants in case she sh*t herself so I dread to think why she has ran out. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
And she packed extra pants in case she sh*t herself so I dread to think why she has ran out. 😬
She hasn’t spouted all that much sh*t on Instagram this week as she normally would so imagine she’s being going through more than usual/like toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like I said in the previous post
“Me babs tit myself”
Thanks for the bingo babs 👍🏻
Again why would you share that on your stories???suprised we haven’t had a primark haul of pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, i know this has been mentioned already on here,,,,,,, but I'm just joining in out of sheer delight - how lovely is it to see the other insta huns promoting their copy of Louise's book and Emma's is errrr,,, nowhere to be seen 🤣🤣🤣
Not even a mention from Babs!
Bitter Em????? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just come here to say how can you run out of pants when you made such a song and dance about always packing 2 spares last week 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 what a gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a brummie and can confirm that Brean Sands is an utter tit hole of a campsite. The beaches are beautiful there but the one campsite everybody stays at is famous for being a total rat infested hell hole.
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha! Just thought she could meet up with that other Midlands mummy Fopperholic who would sell her kids for a fiver (or £7.50 if it's an Iceland Ad) nothing is sacred for these mothers- and yeah heard it's a right tatty dump of a caravan park but the beach is beautiful! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ok Babs we get it, you're saying everything for us and we're flattered. That's what you mean by control? You control what tattle talks about by choosing which ludicrous things you say

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been out all day at Hampton Court Palace - what a lovely place!
Anyway - 2 things: (apologies if these have already been commented on)
1) Is it compulsory to have fat feet if you wear Saltwater Sandals? Should you have excess bulbous flesh to seep through the leather bits?
2) The pants drying around that beautiful bath. I’m speechless 🤢 This action should be made illegal 😠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.