Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be brutally honest here but I find that parents who have to sleep with their children is a sign of lazy parenting. It is easier for them to sleep with the kids instead of instilling the need for them to sleep in their own beds. I have been there with my own children but you wean them off it. A husband and wife's relationship is just as important and they really need to nip it in the bud now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Are her children so badly behaved together that they have to each take one in bed with them 🤔 I reeeaaaalllllyyyy don't understand.

Reactions: 14
I always assume the children being so badly behaved line is always aimed at Ethan. I imagine that poor child can do no right whilst Erin can do no wrong. In fact, I can’t imagine babs raising her voice at all to Erin!

Reactions: 13
I always assume the children being so badly behaved line is always aimed at Ethan. I imagine that poor child can do no right whilst Erin can do no wrong. In fact, I can’t imagine babs raising her voice at all to Erin!
I think this is why she dislikes being at home with them and they have to have days out or go away every single school holiday.

Reactions: 6
Hi, I’m Emma Conway. I went to the Salt Watwr beach today, wearing my Salt Water shoes, and got a Salt Water tan! Later I had best put some lotion on my Salt Water tan. Tomorrow, I will wear my Salt Water shoes again! Does anyone want to send me some free Salt Water shoes?

• Haha
Screenshot_20200806-071606_Instagram.jpg
You will meet a man who absolutely adores you and will do anything for you. He will be "one of the good guys" who will stand by you through everything. You will have 2 beautiful children who will be your absolute world and who will love you for exactly who you are because you are their mom and that's all they will see.

Should this not have been written in there somewhere? All Stephen got was that he's a "partner in crime who admires you from the sidelines" and her children didn't even get a mention. Yet it's her followers who she doesn't even know who "lifted her up" and made her feel good. Not her beautiful kids or her adoring husband. Strangers. What does that tell you? The woman needs constant validation from people online which is why she will never quit Instagram. I personally couldn't give a shiny shite what people I've never met think about me when they message me telling me "to die" after a comment I've posted online. But I'll tell you this, I would absolutely die for my daughter and if I'd been made to feel like she has by an ex, I'd be telling the world it was my family that saved me, not a bunch of strangers online.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What is with the post this morning?! We’ve all seen the photos from her in 2002, actually we’ve all seen her photos throughout the years because well over sharing is what she does. She wasn’t plus size at the time and wore clothes reflecting her age (I’m not saying skimpy but certainly not thick black trousers etc etc) so why do a another disingenuous post talking about size? And also exes, again? Actually why babs do you constantly talk about your exes if you are as happy as you keep saying?

My other half would not be happy if I told hundreds of thousands of people about my exes, that I dreamed of them, that basically they were constantly on my mind. Consciously or subconsciously.

Also yeah I’m guessing that your friends were gorgeous

View attachment 203422You will meet a man who absolutely adores you and will do anything for you. He will be "one of the good guys" who will stand by you through everything. You will have 2 beautiful children who will be your absolute world and who will love you for exactly who you are because you are their mom and that's all they will see.

Should this not have been written in there somewhere? All Stephen got was that he's a "partner in crime who admires you from the sidelines" and her children didn't even get a mention. Yet it's her followers who she doesn't even know who "lifted her up" and made her feel good. Not her beautiful kids or her adoring husband. Strangers. What does that tell you? The woman needs constant validation from people online which is why she will never quit Instagram. I personally couldn't give a shiny shite what people I've never met think about me when they message me telling me "to die" after a comment I've posted online. But I'll tell you this, I would absolutely die for my daughter and if I'd been made to feel like she has by an ex, I'd be telling the world it was my family that saved me, not a bunch of strangers online.
This. All of this. ☝🏼

Reactions: 21
She's obsessed with ex boyfriends. Obsessed. She needs so speak to someone about this she genuinely does

Reactions: 23
“I admire my wife” is normally the first thing that a man says on the journey to coming out as being gay.

• Haha
  • Heart
But she tells us all the time she doesn’t have her hair UP because an ex said it gave her a fat head ??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesnt she always show us that pic of her dressed as a "sexy gangster" from the early 00s?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But she tells us all the time she doesn’t have her hair UP because an ex said it gave her a fat head ??!!!!
I'm sure she said before he said she had a fat head with her hair UP not DOWN. Which would make more sense. I'm confused

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clearly she has reestablished her USP as “desperate woman forever on the brink of an emotional breakdown seeking pity engagement”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What she wants the Babettes to think this post is all about: Body confidence

What she wants tattle to think this post is about: her cracking rack and her husband admires her (sniggers*)

What she wants anyone she knew back in 2002 to know: that man was a d*ck, poor Emma

What she wants her ex to know: I can use my 'fame' to shame you

What she wants her therapist to know: help me, I'm filled with bitterness and regret. I wake up having nightmares about my ex boyfriends. And my husband is gay!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 203422You will meet a man who absolutely adores you and will do anything for you. He will be "one of the good guys" who will stand by you through everything. You will have 2 beautiful children who will be your absolute world and who will love you for exactly who you are because you are their mom and that's all they will see.

How cringe is this insta post from her?? The ego on that woman is huge! Stop dwelling on the past and stick some factor 50 on for everyone’s sake!

Reactions: 5
That post made me feel ill first thing this morning 🤢 Was it meant to inspire confidence? Because it just seemed attention seeking to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look at how sad I was! How much I hated myself! Tell me I am beautiful!!

Reactions: 13
I bet the ex that post is about would be thinking he’s so glad he had a lucky escape and got out when he did. But chances are he’ll never even see that post and doesn’t ever give her a second thought because most people don’t obsess over their ex’s years after a breakup.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If your legs are as bad as you say they are, then you would NOT be wearing tight PJ bottoms. Take it from someone who has badly burnt their thighs. Your precious midi skirts will be the only relatively comfortable thing you can wear 🙄😡

Reactions: 9
The bed sharing thing is getting stupid! If every holiday my other half was banished to another room with ‘the boy’ (which I’d never say because he’s got a fecking name), I don’t think he’d be impressed. The kids go to bed and the grown ups have time together! She needs a break from social media. She is totally unrelatable now!

Reactions: 6
I literally came on here this morning to say I am so fucked off with that latest post. This is a blatant attempt for more adoration and more people to say how amazing she looks. I would never comment on someone’s weight normally but she is giving out the impression that it’s okay to put weight on. And ok to be overweight. This is radical personal opinion here, but in my opinion it is definitely not okay to keep putting weight on. It’s not something to be aspire to. It’s something to sort out. if not for your own sake for your children sake. They are going to get the impression that it’s okay to keep eating crap and not properly exercise. What sort of future are you giving them? You’ll keep putting weight on and you’ll need caring for in later life and that’s the burden you’re putting on your children. I do understand that everybody’s story is different, but we’ve seen what Emma eats and we see what little exercise she does (in my opinion the whole couch to to 5K is a load of tit and done for the Gram). The evidence is all there that it is a lifestyle choice. Just stop being a lazy twit.

oh, and not to mention the burden you will put on the NHS later as you will need more medical care.

There I’ve said my opinion! Shout me down!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.