Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Emma’s sooo sad, even shedding tears (take that as a bit of wet around the general eye area) - cue multiple sympathy posts.
Sorry, even if it is true, I don’t believe a word that leaves her mouth.
Even if it is true - why make such a big deal? They’re hardly ‘loves young dream’, cuddling up every night in their marital bed.
I’m sure Ste went off with a hop, skip & a jump!
It’s all about content - she’s as genuine as my Rolf Lauren bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Emsie

VIP Member
The divide and conquer thing made me feel quite sad for them. They’re not toddlers that are squabbling and need constant supervision. They need to fall out and make friends to form a bond and sometimes team up against their parents, that’s what having a sibling is all about. It’s like she can’t bear that they might like each other more than her.
That's exactly right! What's the point of having a sibling if they aren't your arch nemis and biggest fan!! That's exactly how siblings should behave. They should have their own relationship seperate to mum and dad!!! My boys and my stepdaughter are always ganging up on us 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Tried to infiltrate the tattle 20, trip to Brighton with plants aplenty, Saltwater tan and a big hat, track and trace and maui rap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.
THIS!

Anxiety was so bad she couldn't leave the house, then she's fine to go to Primark, B&M and tat shops as soon as they open. Next we're off to DLP and now we are in one of the busiest places at the moment: Brighton. The beaches are rammed, social distancing is nigh on impossible and they have people there from all over the world who may or may not be contagious. They themselves could be asymptomatic and infecting other people. It is irresponsible and fucking ridiculous. But it's all for the gram and she loves the sea so it's find. Jog on Babs. Don't ever talk about your anxiety again because you are crying wolf and making it much harder for those that really suffer from anxiety to be believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pinkeye

I like Brighton. I've been with my husband (pre kids) and with friends for a hen do. But I've never taken my children there. If I told my kids we were going to the seaside and then rocked up to Brighton they would be massively disappointed. My kids wants sand! They want to play in the sea and make sand castles. They don't want a pebble beach!

If you love the seaside that much, and have to travel to get there, would you not pick a sandy beach?? I see Brighton as more of an adults place to visit, not a seaside trip with my kids. Just me??

Reactions: 33

Memmy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200806-161525_1.jpg

I don't think mums should care less about their bodies just because it is a 'mum body'. In fact, you should care more about your body now that it is a 'mum body'. Now it has the responsibility of looking after children, being awake, energetic and healthy. Feed yourself a balanced diet, and drink plenty of water. Keep active, get enough sleep and look after your mind. If a mum body is anything it is a body that grew and birthed a baby, an experience, not a look or a shape.

Don't let this warped message that Babs likes to give about body confidence let you care less about your body. Mum bodies should be showing their kids what it is to care for and respect your body, and to accept you might not like every part of your body but don't ever let it hold you back.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
so because I was sure she said it was when her hair was UP and not DOWN that boyfriends of past have said makes her look fatter or whatever, whilst having my coffee and waiting for my child to rise from his pit, I had a little look back.... And I have found where she says it's when her hair is UP that they told her she looked fatter. Just trying to post but the file is too big. It was a few years ago at Disney world. I'll be back...

I'm starting to think said ex boyfriend or boyfriends never said anything and she is making all this up😂 Emma if you are going to lie at least make a note and refer back to it. It's these little inconsistencies that make people doubt you and then come over here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So the bad back miraculously disappeared in time for the making of that TikTok ,,,,,,,
Almost as quick as the anxiety disappeared in time for Primark opening 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Good Egg

VIP Member
Louise Pentland is on Lorraine prompting her new book. Bet Babs is either
a) seething
b) watching through gritted teeth
c) rocking back and forth on a bathroom floor
d) all of the above

Place your bets...

Apparently Louise just said the instamum crew have a private WhatsApp group. Could this be a clue in the Babatha mystery breakdown in DLP x

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
People say daft things like this to me all the time, hell I probably do the same to other people! It’s just normal human interaction. I genuinely think she isn’t a very friendly person, confirmed by many people who have commented on here after meeting her in person. She must think these interactions are so novel and obviously worthy of documenting on her Instagram stories. I just read them and think, and?
I saw her at a Hugh Jackman concert last year,,,, she was sitting just below me on the floor seating, we were on the raised. I had a better view of her than she did of Hugh, thats for sure. Anyway,,,,, whoever she was with might aswell of been there alone! She was either on her phone or looking around her for attention constantly. It was fascinating to watch to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 shes a strange strange creature!

Yes 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I know a lot of you are convinced Stephen is gay and that their marriage is an arrangement. Personally I don't think he is. I think their marriage is a bit odd- but to each their own on that, we all have different wants and needs on that front- the "do they share a bed" stuff is only speculated on because of info she has shared. But, assuming Ste is actually a straight, happily married man, content with his domestic set up- do you reckon they could have argued about the fact that her over sharing has caused his sexuality to be called into question?? It may be 2020, but a lot of men would be pissed off about that.

Croissant Moon

Thread suggestion: Bopping about Europe, what a disgrace - but don’t worry about the poor locals, we used track and trace!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Here’s a novel idea for old sweaty gunt.... if she doesn’t want people to know where she is then STOP POSTING ABOUT IT ON INSTAGRAM!! Brighton has one of the most recognisable beaches/seafronts in the country and the air b&b was ridiculously easy to find!!!!! Why is she posting every minute of the day on holiday?! Oh I know - because she’s gagging for the attention!!!!!

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Also, perhaps I'm being a bit harsh but in my opinion she can't have it both ways: if covid's disappeared enough for Emma to have multiple holidays this summer, then it's high time Stephen was back at the office (except obviously he should be staying home as much as possible to avoid spreading any potential nasties he picked up on their jollies, but that's a whole other point).

I'd have much more sympathy for her if she hadn't just been away. Again.

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Why does she ask such stupid questions? No Emma black out blinds aren't just for people with kids they are for people who like to sleep in the fucking dark, nothing to do with kids or sharing a bed with their children just the dark. Shes so annoying hate watching is becoming hard..

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cabala

This morning’s stories from the pit have made me eye roll so bad. Stephen is back to work today and it’s all so sad, you’re going to miss him terribly? Get off your arse, go downstairs and at least have a cuppa with him before he goes then 😆 Tell Stephen. Not the people who you’ve never even met 🤣

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
In terms of irritation level, she’s off the scale. That stupid sing song voice she uses. Can hardly watch or look at her at times. Notice she’s already said she’s “emotional” on her gram pic on the beach and all her daft followers are blowing smoke up her fat arse. Ughhh.
Why the f is she emotional. 2nd holiday in 2 weeks. About to move house. All parents and family are safe and well. No financial troubles. Not sure I can even hate watch anymore.