Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LiveLoveLaugh77

I don’t have children, but surely when the kids are in bed of an evening, the parents would stay up for a couple of hours, have a drink and go over what happened during the day and plan the rest of their time away. Or the kids get a bit of a late night cos they are on holiday - they could have all sat on the beach to watch the sunset, or play some games - why would adults be going to bed at 8.30? No wonder she’s always up so bloody early 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CherylC

How bloody smug is it to post all that onto her stories this morning? Saying it was about 800 quid to stay at the air bnb like it's just pocket money to her!! So many people have lost so much in this ongoing pandemic and she just astounds me what a stereotypical up her own arse privileged bab she is

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Breakfast on the Beach with the "favourite child"!! FFS Emma, at least try and make it a bit less obvious.
It broke my heart when Ethan appeared in the background of her story and she just ignored him.
You're on a family holiday Bab! Its the first morning, and you've left your husband and son to their own devices! Why??? Just get ready and all go to the beach together for breakfast.....
Who am I kidding, I forgot, Ste is probably taking his chance to get ready while the bathroom floor is vacant.... making himself look his best for a day around Brighton 🤣🤣🤣🙌🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
I remember this. She's absolutely pathetic. Hope you are ok
Yeah I'm fine thanks. My daughter is ASD and trying to homeschool and work 9-5 was just too much. I couldn't get her to engage at all so seeing Babs smug, perfect little world and kids that actually sit still and pay attention just made me feel like a failure in that particular day. And also bitter because I had no fucking time to get everything done. Her deleting the post and then basically saying, "if you don't like my content, fuck off" REALLY got to me that day. I DMd her numerous times and messaged on threads but got no response at all. It all sent me in the Tattle direction as I realised what a self centred, uncaring c*** she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

MrsSplusone

so many things I don’t understand about her.
the whole “divide and conquer” going to bed with a child each at 8pm when they’re 9 + 7, is weird.
Sitting on a pebble beach whilst your children play with their dad in the sea so you can post stupid shit on Instagram- join in! Your kids will remember you being “present but absent”- I had a dad like it so I know what it’s like.
the whole “I pay myself what I earned as a PT teacher” as if it’s not a decent wage. I know how much she was likely on, as my husband is a teacher and I’m a trained teacher, and when I begin my career next year I’ll be taking home £800ish a month, part time. Someone with her experience would be on good money part time.
The whole going to France and then Brighton really boils my piss, we’re still in a pandemic although most people seem to have forgotten it, I live in a seaside town, a minute from the beach and can’t enjoy it as it’s too busy and I’m going into hospital tomorrow to be induced early with our first baby so we’ve been super careful, we’ve had to set strict guidelines for our parents to meet our baby, it’s insane and then all these influencers don’t give a shit but they’re all “so anxious” about it.
Sorry for the essay but I’ve been up since 5am (also why post so early all the time!?) as I’m actually anxious about my induction tomorrow

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Well isn’t she a fucking bitch!
It cost £800 and wasn’t a Haven/Butlins (no shit Sherlock!) probs too downmarket for da kween.
It was Brighton (as if we wouldn’t recognise 🙄). Why be so damn secretive and yet post pics continuously - twat
I hate this woman. Woe is me and then expensive holidays? I’ll say it again. Millions have lost loved ones, thousands have lost jobs but it’s OK as long as Babs gets here expensive holiday. Selfish cowbag.
Another thing, she puts ideas onto her children. Erin the singer/actress Ethan the only gay in the village. It’s wrong. Let your kids find themselves. She is awful.
PS I don’t buy those family pics at all.

TatForTat

Hi, I’m Emma Conway. I went to the Salt Watwr beach today, wearing my Salt Water shoes, and got a Salt Water tan! Later I had best put some lotion on my Salt Water tan. Tomorrow, I will wear my Salt Water shoes again! Does anyone want to send me some free Salt Water shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TatForTat

“I admire my wife” is normally the first thing that a man says on the journey to coming out as being gay.

• Haha
  • Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Divide and conquer? What a crock of shit. Why on Earth are they not sleeping together? It’s so ridiculous and glaringly obvious their sex life js as washed up as a disorientated jellyfish

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
I hesitate to upload my photoshop masterpiece in case it breaks a rule, so I will describe it....

I put Babs' face on the willy lollipop

I call it, 'the biggest d*ck'

• Haha
  • Heart

Life88

I'm going to be brutally honest here but I find that parents who have to sleep with their children is a sign of lazy parenting. It is easier for them to sleep with the kids instead of instilling the need for them to sleep in their own beds. I have been there with my own children but you wean them off it. A husband and wife's relationship is just as important and they really need to nip it in the bud now.

• Heart
  • Angry
"We saw a willy lolly. Stephen Everyone was over the moon"

My daughter would not have a clue that it was a willy. She's 8. Should she know what a pretend erect penis looks like? I don't think so.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.

• Heart
I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even fucking bothered.

• Wow
  • Sad

TatForTat

The instamums have two WhatsApp groups. One with Babs in, one without.

No wonder she is seething.

• Haha

Mo’fo’

Ste bought breakfast. Course he did Babs. I still think he has done one. She looked extra strange this morning. Not just the awful 'dance' but she genuinely looked like she wanted to crawl out of her own skin on stories.
i totally agree, I only watch as I am doing a masters is psychology and am doing a research piece on social media influencers and the psychology behind it all, yes bab another very incredibly intelligent woman here 😂 she actually led me to finding this forum. She looks sooooo uncomfortable this morning, no eye contact at points, she speaks fast and rambles, embarrasses herself over and over, always saying how much her family and Steve love her?? Well that’s a given usually with families why does she feel the need to keep saying it? All classic symptoms of some kind of mental health crisis. After her last breakdown she was back online within a day? Even though she said she needed time away to figure out how to come back from it all?? She is indeed a fascinating case study 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's apparently opted for a "healthy" sorbet instead of an ice cream,,,,,,,

But. She. Doesn't. Read. Here.

👀🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Honestly a) I wouldn’t encourage my children to look at that and b) grow the fuck up you carry on throw back