Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted all of the many cafes they ventured to used track and trace... most of all for the sake of the poor locals, some of whom may have been shielding for months to stay safe before being compromised by this jetsetter selfish prick.

Reactions: 23
Delighted all of the many cafes they ventured to used track and trace... most of all for the sake of the poor locals, some of whom may have been shielding for months to stay safe before being compromised by this jetsetter selfish prick.
And she's just come back from France! So utterly selfish.

Reactions: 15
Incidentally, I see ‘Luce’ deleted her account as soon as she was outed for being Emma.

Hi Emma! 👋

Point remains: being fat and hiding behind it being a ‘mum bod’ is not inspirational. You had children YEARS ago. Many other women have done this and are NOT fat and extremely unfit. Some of these women completed Couch to 5k without bailing! Some of these women don’t make up leg or back problems to get out of doing things! (As you admitted you do on your blog).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As you know we do a lot of Disney etc holidays!! Well lucky you Babs being able to afford all these holidays on your part time teacher salary. I've not taken my child away for 3 years. Luckily he goes away usually with his dad every year, not this year though. She really doesn't read the room. Stop showing off babs, it isn't endearing
No rushing around, yet she's on the beach having breakfast and doing tit dances at 7am! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Incidentally, I see ‘Luce’ deleted her account as soon as she was outed for being Emma.

Hi Emma! 👋

Point remains: being fat and hiding behind it being a ‘mum bod’ is not inspirational. You had children YEARS ago. Many other women have done this and are NOT fat and extremely unfit. Some of these women completed Couch to 5k without bailing! Some of these women don’t make up leg or back problems to get out of doing things! (As you admitted you do on your blog).
Oh how did I miss "Luce"??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£800 for the air bnb, a week after DLP which would have been about £2000!
Relatable 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The bedroom situation baffles me I have a 7 year old and 4 year old boy and girl they sh share a room on hols we are staying in a Air bnb end of month one room has a double (me and my husband) bunks my kids my 7 year old does have sleep issues anxiety which he’s under a dr for but we reassure him make it exciting and we are only next room if needed

Reactions: 12
We shielded for 142 days due to my daughters medical needs. We are no longer shielding obviously but we live in a seaside town and due to people like her we can still barely leave the house. The beaches are full, the shops, hotels etc, I would throw away those 142 days if I even attempted a beach day right now. It’s absolutely ignorance to put a comment on the end of her stories today to pretend she gives two s**ts about those who are still unable to leave their houses. She left England the first chance she got, came home for 5 minutes and went off somewhere else. My two small people have barely left the house since March, how dare she do what she’s done then pretend to give a crap about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m confused so please bear with me.... they went on an £800 Brighton holiday so they could do what they wanted and when they wanted to do it because you can’t at haven or butlins? I’ve never been to haven or butlins, but can you not do that if you’re self catering there? (I don’t have kids and when I was growing up I was exceptionally lucky in the fact my dad worked for BA so we did a lot of staff travel holidays and when we went on holiday in the UK it was usually to a bungalow on the beach in a little village in Sussex).

Reactions: 12
Usual narcissistic LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ON HOLIDAY, and the usual final post of “So sorry if you are stuck indoors ❤
Exactly this. Read the room. You’ve just had, with DLP, what might be a family’s holiday of a lifetime. And mentioning the eating out to help out just reminds us that the government is paying for half of Emma’s tea.

• Angry
We shielded for 142 days due to my daughters medical needs. We are no longer shielding obviously but we live in a seaside town and due to people like her we can still barely leave the house. The beaches are full, the shops, hotels etc, I would throw away those 142 days if I even attempted a beach day right now. It’s absolutely ignorance to put a comment on the end of her stories today to pretend she gives two s**ts about those who are still unable to leave their houses. She left England the first chance she got, came home for 5 minutes and went off somewhere else. My two small people have barely left the house since March, how dare she do what she’s done then pretend to give a crap about it
I cannot even imagine your frustration towards idiots like Emma. My dad has decided to continue shielding at the moment but they have a big garden in the countryside to enjoy, unlike many who need to go out into public for fresh air. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
yeah she’s already tried this. She’s posted photos of him before wearing dressing up clothes of Erin’s and wearing rainbow flags etc and the captions are always very thinly veiled attempts at her insinuating that he may be gay....“he’s so different/he doesn’t like football/he’s not like all the other boys/he’s a sensitive soul” etc etc etc (as if not enjoying football is automatically what determines a personals sexuality!)

Poor kid doesn’t even get the opportunity to be himself and work out who he is in his own time, his mother uses it for content and to generate attention for herself.
Even this isn’t original given that the SacconeJolys do it with Eduardo. Even when he’s wanted a dinosaur they’ve got him a Barbie and the dressing up stuff is all dresses so it’s not like he had much choice other than to be a Princess!

I think it just happens when you have an older sibling of the opposite gender - a lot of the toys are already for the opposite gender and you want to play with your older sibling so you play dolls, or cars (delete appropriately) I actually find the fact she boils sexuality down to dress up choices and not liking football quite offensive

Reactions: 13
so many things I don’t understand about her.
the whole “divide and conquer” going to bed with a child each at 8pm when they’re 9 + 7, is weird.
Sitting on a pebble beach whilst your children play with their dad in the sea so you can post stupid tit on Instagram- join in! Your kids will remember you being “present but absent”- I had a dad like it so I know what it’s like.
the whole “I pay myself what I earned as a PT teacher” as if it’s not a decent wage. I know how much she was likely on, as my husband is a teacher and I’m a trained teacher, and when I begin my career next year I’ll be taking home £800ish a month, part time. Someone with her experience would be on good money part time.
The whole going to France and then Brighton really boils my piss, we’re still in a pandemic although most people seem to have forgotten it, I live in a seaside town, a minute from the beach and can’t enjoy it as it’s too busy and I’m going into hospital tomorrow to be induced early with our first baby so we’ve been super careful, we’ve had to set strict guidelines for our parents to meet our baby, it’s insane and then all these influencers don’t give a tit but they’re all “so anxious” about it.
Sorry for the essay but I’ve been up since 5am (also why post so early all the time!?) as I’m actually anxious about my induction tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 28

My children and I are in a very similar situation. We've had to shield but now we're too apprehensive to go anywhere because we live at a seaside resort that's fit to burst. The beach, shops, supermarkets are bursting with holidaymakers. Very little has changed for us. I hope you're ok. 😔

Ps - her latest post, someone commented "oh I live 40mins away! Can't believe I missed you!!"

The idea that these Babbettes think she gives a crap about meeting them in person is baffling to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
“Stephen has had the time of his life”

I bet he has, Babs. I bet he has. Brighton will have been great for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For some reason the whole ‘we went for a walk on the cliffs but I didn’t like it so I made everyone leave’ has really pissed me off! Why not just let them go for a walk and you sit on your phone in the car? All about her and throwing a temper tantrum as per usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
For £800 for 6 nights, why not pay that for a 3 bed place then the kids can have their own rooms? At 9&7 they can share a bed too! And go to bed alone without a parent with them!! I have a brother 2 years older and we shared rooms on holiday until I was about 11 (separate beds!) then my parents booked places suitable!
I’ve got a large age gap between my children and we paid for a 5 person room when we went to Disney so they could have separate beds.

Reactions: 15
Wtf was she posting at 5am if they didn’t plan on starting back that soon? I mean she doesn’t have toddlers. Clearly her anxiety has gone, looking at the photos and stories from the last week her back is aok. So why do it?!

Stop going to bed at a toddler time and you won’t be up at stupid o clock

For some reason the whole ‘we went for a walk on the cliffs but I didn’t like it so I made everyone leave’ has really pissed me off! Why not just let them go for a walk and you sit on your phone in the car? All about her and throwing a temper tantrum as per usual.
If it isn’t about her and what she wants it isn’t going to happen.

Reactions: 13
To the lady going into be induced, wishing you all the best. I’ve heard lots of positive things about maternity wards during this time and am sure you’ll be looked after very well.
To the ladies with shielding children, I have a highly vulnerable Family member and totally understand the worries and anxieties. These people make me so angry swanning around without a care in the world meaning other cant go out. So unfair and selfish.
Bab, you make me so mad the way you ‘hide’ where you are and then do a big reveal like you’re the worlds gift to travellers as if you’re doing everyone a massive favour with your sage like wisdom. I know it’s right that she protects the children’s privacy but SHE ONLY DOES THIS ON HOLIDAYS (sort of!) so in that case, what’s the bloody point?!
she gets off on it as she’s so skewed by the likes and comments that she thinks she’s oh so famous. Most of the country don’t have a clue who she is.
I hope one of her followers calls her out for her insensitivity, bragging and lack of COVID caution.
😡
Rant over! For now 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.