Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't "Doodles" what Louise Pentland calls Darcy?

It consistently still amazes me how much BM plays on the "little kids" thing. I mean, the aura she gives them is like they're toddlers still! Whereas in reality Erin is very much a pre-teen now, and little-baby-boy is going into Year 3! Neither fall into the "little kid/toddler" category any more! I can't imagine that Erin is going to be up for being babied like this for much longer... But I suspect BM with bribe her with whatever her pre-teen heart desires, so that she'll continue looking the happy little mummy's girl on Insta.
Who will be the first in her friendship group to have a decent iPhone? - Erin.
Who will be rockin' the designer trainers at Yr7 sports day? - Erin.
Yes, Louise calls her daughter doodles and that's where Babs got it from. Babs being Babs always wanting to be cool and trendy but always missing the mark. She thought doodles was a modern nickname we all call our kids now, obviously not realising it was just a personal nickname Louise had for her daughter. Maybe she did realise and thought it would get her further into Louise's pocket. 🤢 so cringe and creepy

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh she’s defo reading here!! Look at latest story

There is no way she’s just catching up on the news now. She’s been on her phone most of the morning and so would’ve definitely checked out the news then. I don’t buy it that she’s only just found out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

There is no way she’s just catching up on the news now. She’s been on her phone most of the morning and so would’ve definitely checked out the news then. I don’t buy it that she’s only just found out
I just came on here to say this!
Hi Babs 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Most people have news apps that flash up breaking news - mine even comes up on my Apple Watch Just the headline. Sure babs has an Apple Watch

Oh hi babs from a previous babette that you blocked for no sodding reason!

Reactions: 16
Anyone would think that she holidays on the moon with everything she misses when she is away (whilst simultaneously sharing every waking minute of her day on Instagram).

• Haha
I feel like she has left it way too late to move away from the kid/mummy/family content, and she is realising that her days of relying on featuring the kids as around 60% of her content are severely numbered. She should have done it when Ethan started school. He's about to go in y3!! I think there is so much she could have done in the last 3 years to reinvent herself but she clung to the "little kids" content for too long and put a waaaay too much confidence in her ability to become a Disney blogger. They dont exactly seem to be biting her hand off. If she is serious about this career (term used loosely) she needs to get off her ass, and work out how the duck she is going to progress it.
Totally agree! Some business plan she had! Surely she knew she couldn’t rely on the “little kids” content. I think she gets annoyed with Ethan because he’s too grown up now! She can’t get much content out of him now!

Reactions: 8
In her latest DLP vlog, she calls Ethan 'Doodles' and features him a lot more than I've ever seen before. Obviously post-bathroom floor meltdown she had a read and thought she better include "her little mate".

The main thing I don't understand is did Emma think nobody else's children aged? When people found her relatable and she first started with this entire "career" she had toddlers and so did the people who found her relatable. Those same people now have 7 to 9 year olds, but rather than make content for those same people she's tried to stick to baby and toddler stuff. Why? Her original audience have moved on with their lives, her new audience are probably confused why this woman keeps doing baby and toddler meetups, and she's completely lost in an social media world that she doesn't fit into because she has no USP!

That fake laugh is so.. FAKE! Also have realised why her feet are so swollen, that vile swimming costume is cutting off the blood supply. 🤢

• Haha
Hold my hand Stephen so we look romantic??? They obviously don't hold hand often/at all with how he held it 😂😂😂 she really is ramming down people's throats that all is lovey dovey in her marriage!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am sad to report the 'BHS costume' which she constantly wears is in fact M&S... I know because I own one (the shame...I cant wear it anymore as I think of her!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Interesting that Erin and Ethan are covered up in that picture.....maybe she's actually being sensible for once and giving them some privacy....🤞

Well, as much privacy as she'll afford them at least.

I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even bleeping bothered.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The 'hold my hand' story is just so cringe and absolutely sums up this relationship. Its not a marriage, its a friendship at best.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if its been said but just having a quick break from work (real work!) So cant read all.....but the beachbodmumtumbodyconfidence thing irritates the hell out of me. Yes, shes right....but actually I got there all by myself thanks!!!
I follow a feminist account which is brilliant at communicating this type of stuff and does so in an inclusive (of ALL shapes) and arty way...I don't need a 40+ woman in a cossie telling me it's ok....I know it is! I have a quick word with my insecure self in the swimming cubicle and leave my niggly thoughts in the locker and have a blast with my kids in the pool or beach....its not a new concept!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.