Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I think the point is, because we know she reads here, the point is, you HAVE to be super careful about what you post, especially when your account is so open and public (I don’t follow yet I have the exact same access as everyone who does) so each and every post you make you have to scrutinise it as if you were letting complete strangers into your home.

We are away next week and we have done our best to find the quietest and remotest place we can, to avoid crowds. No way would I pick Devon Cornwall Dorset and Sussex. (Not just cos I live there...yes in fact BECAUSE I live there and want to escape the crowds)

Yep a quick search and I’ve found exactly where she’s staying. Even down to those curtains that let the morning light in. FFS.

Oh and another thing! You’ve gone to the seaside... now you’re moaning about the sound of seagulls...
WHAT THE duck DID YOU EXPECT??!
I think kween Babs was expecting all seagulls to just flock elsewhere to make way for her presence on the seafront 🤦 bet she's shooketh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If those are dum dum donuts (as zoella was mad for them for a while when they were gifted) they are the driest donuts I’ve ever eaten!
was so disappointed with them. They were expensive as well, even the dustbin teen boy didn’t eat it and he eats anything. Style over substance for sure.
I agree, there’s a very small dum dum stall in grand central, Birmingham - they were disgusting and went in the bin and I bloody love doughnuts!!!! 🍩

Reactions: 8
Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.
I do love Brighton and was there on Sunday, but the seafront was incredibly busy. It’s set to be scorching in the south this week, so I imagine it’ll be heaving. Lots of groups of young people.

Reactions: 6
Here’s a novel idea for old sweaty gunt.... if she doesn’t want people to know where she is then STOP POSTING ABOUT IT ON INSTAGRAM!! Brighton has one of the most recognisable beaches/seafronts in the country and the air b&b was ridiculously easy to find!!!!! Why is she posting every minute of the day on holiday?! Oh I know - because she’s gagging for the attention!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well she has taken the regatta bottle story off. Wonder why that is babs?? Is it because you broke the ASA rules which you infact put on your highlights yourself. Thick witch

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This woman is completely obsessed with the gram. I understand she might want to post a FEW snippets of their trip for the babettes (I don't really understand), but she's just posted that stupid and totally unnecessary meme or whatever you want to call it about having teddies on your bed. Get off your phone you absolute sad-sack. That breakfast on the beach must have been so enjoyable for Erin having to sit there basically on her own while Babs spent the whole time with her face in her phone, taking a staged pic every now and then to try and show everyone just how much fun they're having.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Regaaaaaarta bottle on this mornings story was a huge boob!!! Bigger than the one on her neck 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It took me 5 mins looking for an Airbnb in Sussex to find it 🤦‍♀️🙄
Edit to add, I couldn't give a tit where she is. It's a million miles away from anywhere I'd go. I hate Brighton, did not feel safe at all there.
Brighton is too crowded, especially during the main holidays and is certainly not a place I would choose to take children to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious she reads on here all the time. She sounded really sarcastic when she was singing “look at the plants”: on her gram storey this morning, she knows we were taking the piss out of her for saying she chose the air b n b based on the succulents. Basing your content around what you read on tattle Babs, so we’re “influencing” you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why it's all got to be a secret. We know she's away so it's not like she's worried about her home being empty. And we aren't all going to rush down and camp outside her door in BRIGHTON to see her. She isn't anyone. At work we were talking about Instagram and influencers and no one had heard of her. Emma you're not a celebrity. Just a middle age mum who will look back and realise how much she missed of her children growing up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why not just have a few days off? If pissing about on her Instagram is a job then have a day off? Or a week? Enjoy moments with your kids instead of always being on your phone? We can't afford a holiday this year so we had a day trip to a very quiet beach, hardly anyone around at all. I left my phone at home and told my wider family (my parents etc) to call my husband if theres an emergency. It was bliss. I didn't miss my phone at all and my kids had my undivided attention. I'm hyper aware of being on my phone around them. Maybe thats just me! And no photos of my kids on any social media until they are old enough to agree and consent to me doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Until I joined tattle I wasn’t on my phone very much either 😳😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why not just have a few days off? If pissing about on her Instagram is a job then have a day off? Or a week? Enjoy moments with your kids instead of always being on your phone? We can't afford a holiday this year so we had a day trip to a very quiet beach, hardly anyone around at all. I left my phone at home and told my wider family (my parents etc) to call my husband if theres an emergency. It was bliss. I didn't miss my phone at all and my kids had my undivided attention. I'm hyper aware of being on my phone around them. Maybe thats just me! And no photos of my kids on any social media until they are old enough to agree and consent to me doing so.
Exactly. When I go on holidays with my family I delete all of my work apps and even avoid texting my friends in the office if I can. Isn’t that the whole point of a family holiday? It just shows how blurred the lines have become for her. There are many reasons why she should avoid posting while she is away... the safety of her family, the security of her home, the impact of her “work” on quality family time but I think at the moment it is still largely inappropriate to be influencing people to head away to a packed beach in the middle of a pandemic. So who would begrudge her for citing any of these points as the reason she was taking a week off social media? But the truth is she actually can’t switch off and so she will power on and blame all of the negative consequences on everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.