Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind goes to Brighton with 2 young kids for a beach holiday with kids who don’t like the beach?!!!!!! What the duck?!!!! Why not take them to a camp site? Or centre parks? Or a kid friendly town?
Brighton isn’t what I would call child friendly; it’s always busy, it’s a bustling town full of folk
Out drinking - great fun for adults but why take kids there for their summer holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.
He's 7! Will be starting year 3 in September

Reactions: 2
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.
he turned 7 in May I think?

Thank you for answering you insanely smart women;)

From the way she treats him you'd say he is four... :censored:

Reactions: 6
Absolutely wild idea. Maybe while sunbathing (on the pebble beach), take the salt water sandals off and then the tan lines won't look as ridiculous 🤔

Reactions: 20
Absolutely wild idea. Maybe while sunbathing (on the pebble beach), take the salt water sandals off and then the tan lines won't look as ridiculous 🤔
You assume (wrongly) babs is 1 of the 20 insanely clever women that would think of that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s really annoying me that she wears sandals with straps to the beach, brown ones with an old granny costume... I don’t know why but it just does. It’s like a giant toddler 🤣 and if she shares any more grim pictures of her followers curled up chubby toes I might have to bleach my eyeballs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“ hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around” to the tune of that old kids tv show with the lady and the spotty plane

hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around, lies in the air and on the ground. come for a (couch to 5k) walk, ste wants to go to pride, there’s so much to see, so come outsideee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Having a high bmi substantially increases your chances of dying from Covid 19 if you catch it. Its irresponsible to promote being obese as ok, particularly now. 'Body confidence' wont help you if you are fighting for your life in a hospital bed with Coronavirus.

Reactions: 11
Babs is having a lovely lunch with her friends, she’s even found time to share people’s insta posts where they tag her and say how great she is. What a hero.

Reactions: 11
Babs is having a lovely lunch with her friends, she’s even found time to share people’s insta posts where they tag her and say how great she is. What a hero.
Do we think Babs will be sending a congratulatory message to Louise Pentland on her book publication day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around, lies in the air and on the ground. come for a (couch to 5k) walk, ste wants to go to pride, there’s so much to see, so come outsideee!
I'm inspired!

Hair UP, hair DOWN, gifts all around. Cries in the air and on the ground. Don't want to walk, feet swollen and wide, alone by the sea, Stephen is at pride

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A few new members here I see. Hello!

She's infuriating me as usual. When will the bubble burst I wonder? Surely this sh*t show can't go on forever. Its the lying that gets me. Constant lying. I just don't understand it. She can't keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 7
I'm inspired!

Hair UP, hair DOWN, gifts all around. Cries in the air and on the ground. Don't want to walk, feet swollen and wide, alone by the sea, Stephen is at pride
yes perfect, knew you you insanely clever women could improve it!

Hair up, Hair down Ex’s terrified,
Instagram, everywhere - comments modified.
Come for a walk, Ste wants a ride, there’s so much to share, ssssh! Woe betide

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.