Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title curtesy of @MrsBriggs taken from page 48+

Looks like mods changed the thread title although I did search by most liked (@You better werk had 53 reactions). Not to say Mrs Briggs’ suggestion is not worthy! Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
her outfit today had SO many different styles my eyes couldn't work it out, she seems to think chucking together a bunch of stuff which are or have recently been fashion makes an outfit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her outfit today had SO many different styles my eyes couldn't work it out, she seems to think chucking together a bunch of stuff which are or have recently been fashion makes an outfit 😬
She looks like she stood in the middle of Primark or New Look, blindfolded herself, span herself round and just grabbed the first few things she got her hands on and put them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the bathroom floor is like in the air B and B. Emma can you report back for us??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what the bathroom floor is like in the air B and B. Emma can you report back for us??
Ooh do you think her new house will have underfloor heating in the bathroom for all those winter bathroom tantrums so she doesn’t get cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she’ll go and visit zoella to see if she wants to form a club of people who are no longer friends with Louise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Says it all really that she’s gone on holiday somewhere that was on the news 3 days ago for being the worst congested beach in the UK 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.