Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t sit out on the beach all day in a swimming costume because I burn so easily! I have a beach tent for when we go away. Sometimes covering up isn’t about not liking your body it’s for protection against the sun....

It might have actually been useful for her to have her sarong to cover her legs yesterday!

Reactions: 12
so because I was sure she said it was when her hair was UP and not DOWN that boyfriends of past have said makes her look fatter or whatever, whilst having my coffee and waiting for my child to rise from his pit, I had a little look back.... And I have found where she says it's when her hair is UP that they told her she looked fatter. Just trying to post but the file is too big. It was a few years ago at Disney world. I'll be back...

I'm starting to think said ex boyfriend or boyfriends never said anything and she is making all this up😂 Emma if you are going to lie at least make a note and refer back to it. It's these little inconsistencies that make people doubt you and then come over here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Haha she travelled to Eastbourne to take those pictures. Because she needs to protect that shes in Brighton. Wonder which 'friend' she will be meeting today........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That post made me feel ill first thing this morning 🤢 Was it meant to inspire confidence? Because it just seemed attention seeking to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look at how sad I was! How much I hated myself! Tell me I am beautiful!!
Exactly! I think most of it has to be made up! She‘s said in the past she didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 and she was shy around boys so can’t believe she had that many boyfriends before Ste!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to be brutally honest here but I find that parents who have to sleep with their children is a sign of lazy parenting. It is easier for them to sleep with the kids instead of instilling the need for them to sleep in their own beds. I have been there with my own children but you wean them off it. A husband and wife's relationship is just as important and they really need to nip it in the bud now.

I am far from a perfect parent but my daughter has never slept in our bed, even as a baby. I barely slept for two years because of this but I know it was the right thing for both her and for our marriage. Even now, if she's having a bad night, I'll get into her bed until she falls asleep and then I'll get back into our bed. I never shared a bed with my parents either. It's each to their own but i think by 7 & 9 they should have cut the umbilical cord.

Reactions: 14
so because I was sure she said it was when her hair was UP and not DOWN that boyfriends of past have said makes her look fatter or whatever, whilst having my coffee and waiting for my child to rise from his pit, I had a little look back.... And I have found where she says it's when her hair is UP that they told her she looked fatter. Just trying to post but the file is too big. It was a few years ago at Disney world. I'll be back...

I'm starting to think said ex boyfriend or boyfriends never said anything and she is making all this up😂 Emma if you are going to lie at least make a note and refer back to it. It's these little inconsistencies that make people doubt you and then come over here
so one ex told her that if she wears her hair up she looks fatter, and another ex told her if she wears her hair down she looks fatter, and Stephen told her if she wears her hair and beard like Rylan he fancies her more...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think the ‘divide and conquer’ thing is all because the kids bicker and don’t get on all that well. Babs can’t stand it so it suits her to go out most days and to sleep with Erin.

Oh, and because she never sleeps with her husband.

Reactions: 11
I think the ‘divide and conquer’ thing is all because the kids bicker and don’t get on all that well. Babs can’t stand it so it suits her to go out most days and to sleep with Erin.

Does anyone else think the divide and conquer thing is sad though? Like DLP they did hardly anything as a family unit so whats the point in a family holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
so one ex told her that if she wears her hair up she looks fatter, and another ex told her if she wears her hair down she looks fatter, and Stephen told her if she wears her hair and beard like Rylan he fancies her more...
Comment of the day. 😂

• Haha
Yes we had many night time battles when ours were young to ensure they remained in their beds unless poorly for that very reason - to protect your relationship. We have always lived by this rule so they know if they need comfort when poorly they’ve got it. Holidays with our two are far from relaxing but lovely however I’m not ashamed to admit we enjoy our ‘downtime’ once they’re in bed and they’re happy with the novelty of sharing a room/bunks etc. At ages 7&9 its not just wrong, it’s weird. There’s no way my husband would stand for that. The kids don’t always come first and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 16
Fucks sake now she’s popped it on stories with a babettes adoring comments. Emma, can you please post this comment on your site for stories content?:

‘Please stop advocating being overweight you’re sending out the wrong message it’s not body confidence, it’s irresponsible’

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I remember this. She's absolutely pathetic. Hope you are ok
Yeah I'm fine thanks. My daughter is ASD and trying to homeschool and work 9-5 was just too much. I couldn't get her to engage at all so seeing Babs smug, perfect little world and kids that actually sit still and pay attention just made me feel like a failure in that particular day. And also bitter because I had no bleeping time to get everything done. Her deleting the post and then basically saying, "if you don't like my content, duck off" REALLY got to me that day. I DMd her numerous times and messaged on threads but got no response at all. It all sent me in the Tattle direction as I realised what a self centred, uncaring c*** she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
But she tells us all the time she doesn’t have her hair UP because an ex said it gave her a fat head ??!!!!
Yes, she always said it was "up" that made her head look fat 🙄🤷‍♀️
You've got to have a good memory to be a good liar Emma!

Reactions: 20

The kids bicker because they are played off against each other. One is the golden child who can do no wrong, one is the scapegoat. She is a classic narcissist. Stephen is the enabler.
It is a very toxic environment.
Why does she keep talking about her ex’s? Because she was younger, free adored by men and she doesn’t have this now she is married. Her marriage is a sham. An arrangement. She knew she was running out of time and I really believe she married Ste because her chance of marriage and children was slipping away as she was getting older. It isn’t perfect. The signs are there. But they carry on regardless.
Sure I have ex’s and yes I’m not married HOWEVER I know however painful breakups are that I can move on, see a situation that isn’t right and move forward in life. The past shapes your future. Therefore you learn from your mistakes and go forward seeking the next adventure. I can’t think for one moment what Ste and his family think of her. She has zero respect for that man. Is she in love with Ste or in love with the fact she has a marriage and two beautiful children? Because if she is none of the ex’s should matter or even enter her thoughts unless of course she still has feelings for her ex whoever that maybe and she hasn’t gotten over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, she always said it was "up" that made her head look fat 🙄🤷‍♀️
You've got to have a good memory to be a good liar Emma!
Tell u what, us tattlers must make for amazing liars, the amount of bab's lies we can remember! 😅

• Haha
Next threads title has got to be something along the lines of hair UP hair DOWN...
I’m not clever enough to create hilarious content around that but you lot are clever bastards insanely clever, so someone think of something!!
mind you, by the time we get to the end of this thread there’ll probably be another drama to shape another thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it with her and her fascination over ex boyfriends!! If I went on about any of my ex’s to the extent she does and so publicly my husband would absolutely have something to say and would not be pleased

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think the divide and conquer thing is sad though? Like DLP they did hardly anything as a family unit so whats the point in a family holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally! But as people on here have already said I don’t think she goes for the family she goes for content for her instagram! I don’t see the point in the DLP trips at all...spending all that money to go on the same little rides then Ste takes Erin on the big rides! I think she must spend most of her time in the cafe buying overpriced Disney themed food...do people really go to Disneyland for the food?

Reactions: 9
Another body confidence post 🤦‍♀️🙄😴😴😴
How many times can she churn out the same old crap just so the Babette's will blow smoke up her arse!?
Non if it is true,,,,,,,
Another Ex story 🤷‍♀️
Hair up, or hair down.
Hiding under a surrong aged 20 when in reality she'll have been at the front of the 9am Aqua Arobics class, in her C&A cossie, shouting loudly how Brummies love doing exercise in the water cos we live so far from the sea!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally! But as people on here have already said I don’t think she goes for the family she goes for content for her instagram! I don’t see the point in the DLP trips at all...spending all that money to go on the same little rides then Ste takes Erin on the big rides! I think she must spend most of her time in the cafe buying overpriced Disney themed food...do people really go to Disneyland for the food?
I mean the food is unreal!! But no 😂 Hella expensive holiday for the food

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.