Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choochie

Hello everyone,

I am the sugarlips comment on her post yesterday. Honestly, I am concerned for Emma. Her behaviour in some of her stories is irratic at best and she seems to cry a lot. I don't think she is coping well with life at the moment.

Beyond that, I have recently become very disillusioned with her and her content. I don't know if she does it on purpose but she seriously seems to lack foresight when posting anything. Constant shopping, multiple holidays and now she wants to "see" if she can book Disney again? Thousands of people can't eat or afford basic necessities and it just seems incredibly tone deaf to me? Not to mention posting pictures of her happy children when so many have lost theirs this year. Too many. One is bad enough.

I was a fan. I found her fairly amusing at one point but recently I have been less and less amused and more irritated at her weird/self centred approach to everything. After a bunch of her fans jumping on me yesterday I actually thought that it was just me. Maybe I was being a bitch. That being said, Emma did send a message to me personally saying that she was removing my comment so I didn't get any hate. I was in the process of replying to some people. I told her it was fine. I don't know why she needed to tell me but i don't get my self worth from strangers on the Internet, but there you go. I don't feel like I attacked her personally, just her approach at dealing with a sensitive subject. I don't take an ad hominem approach to my discussions on the Internet, generally speaking.

I followed her for quite some time and was actually hoping for more bookish content in the future as she was an educator and I am an avid reader. However, I have just been left with a bad taste in my mouth and needed to see if I was the only one. Apparently not. She is doing an excellent job and alienating her audience. Anyway, apologies for the massive rant. I'm just incredibly frustrated at the world in general but also at people with big platforms being absolutely insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

shazbev

VIP Member
Is it just me who couldn't be arsed to decant board games into ill fitting storage bags when the box they came in is perfectly adequate to store them in ? 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

WhenITellYou

I see we have opted for another Hyacinth "lewk" today.

20220514_130829.jpg

1652530242783.png

I was going to make a #bitrude comment about Babs' having no pearl necklace, but I made myself nauseous typing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Missymoo92

VIP Member
News just in 📢📢

Sequel to "Encanto" - due for release later this year. Gripping stuff. Probably be worthy of an Oscar or Babta award 🏆🏆

2022-05-20-02-30-22-993.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Baboff

And again- it isnt body positive to get your gunt out and stroke it like you would a pet.

Getting out of bed and not thinking about your body at all and getting on with your day is body positive

She perpetuates this ridiculous myth that women have to run around half naked shouting about how amazing their bodies are. We don't. We are so much fucking more than our bodies.
Celebrate my achievements celebrate my humour my career my worth
It belittles us as women to have knobs like her waving her gunt around.
We don't judge a man's worth on his gunt or his wobbly bits so why is she perpetuating the belief that our worth is based on looks and body

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Y’see, I disagree completely. I don’t think she ever wants sex again. She’d just rather talk about Real Housewives, her mugs, & go to bed at 8pm like a proper granny. She strikes me as that sort of person - who bangs on about sex all the time so as to make themselves look like they’re still up for it, but actually hasn’t had sex since conceiving Ethan. I bet Steve gave up a long, long time ago.
She’s like Jay from the Inbetweeners - all talk, no action 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs Tribute 😁

"Em" - parody of "Belle" from beauty and the beast

Excuse the broken up verses, this is a mixture of Emma/cowbags/Babette's/Ste (a bit like the original Disney song 🤣 I'm on the quiet period of a night shift and have way too much time on my hands 🙈)

Set the scene.. Emma wandering the streets of Brum whilst mulling over her content/life.
Enjoy 😘

(Emma)

🎵🎶
Little gram
It's a rehashed platform
Everyday, content is a bore
Little gram
Full of my lovely people
Waking up to say..

(Babette's)

Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween yas kween yas kween!

(Emma)
You'll see me baking but it's fake, like always
The same old Saturday - it's hell
Every morning just the same
With my pit stories again
To those poor, provincial trolls -

(Passer by)

"Good morning Bab!"

(Emma)

Good morning lovely friend!

(Passer by)

Where you off to?

(Emma)

Off to Primark, I just saw the most wonderful frock there! It's an 18, with pockets -

(Passer by)

Ah, that's shite!
Marie! The jizz rolls!
Hurry up!

(Cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gals deranged, no question
Crazed and erratic can't you tell?
Very crude and oh so loud
And she seems to be so proud
No denying she's a funny girl that Em

(Man)

Bonjour!

(Emma)

Good day!

(Man)

How many followers?

(Woman)

Bonjour, good day, that's Ste's bitch wife!

(Woman)

That taming twins! She's overtaken her -

(Emma)

There must be more than this insta filled life

(Primark shop assistant)

Ah, my number one customer!

(Emma)

Good morning - I've come to buy that new frock for content

(Shop assistant)

It's gone already!

(Emma)

Oh, I need it for my reels - have you got anything new?

(Shop person)

Haha, not since you asked yesterday!

(Emma)

That's fine, I'll just take... This one!

*Emma snatches a too small dress off the clothing rack that will NOT suit her*

(Shop assistant)

That one?! But it's a size 16!

(Emma)

But these are my favourite! Stretchy material, i can squeeze in it, my gunt is disguised -

(Shop assistant)

If you're that desperate for likes and validation, it's yours!

(Emma)

But Bab?!

(Shop assistant)

I insist, now fuck off and stop hounding me!

(Emma)

Why I could weep - thank you very much!

*Exits the shop*

(Cowbags)

Look there she flumps, that gal is so unstable
So grey and yellow, she can't be well
Flaunting her "meagre" wealth
Lies about her mental health
What an attention seeking kween that Em..

(Emma)

Ohhh aren't I just amazing?
I adore and love myself, because, you'll see
Here's Ste my real prince charming
But I fantasize about my ex, cos that's just me...

(Ste)

Right from the moment when I met her, I bored her
I'm a pushover, she could tell
Here in Brum it's only she
Who would marry plain old me
So I'm making plans to flee to Brighton town!

(Brighton boys)

Look there Ste goes, isn't he dreamy?
Those cycle shorts, oh he's so cute!
Be still, my heart, he's leaving Babba
He's such a tall, dark, long and Irish hunk!

(Babette's)

"Morning"!
"Hi Bab!"
"Did you see that new vlog?!"
"Disney holiday - again?"

(Ste) "Please let me through!"

(Babette's) "Not more fake baking!"
"Those pastries are stale!"
"But Babs will eat them!"

(Emma)

There must be more than this Instagram life!

(Ste)

Just watch I'm going to escape my wife!

(Babette's/cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gal thinks she's so special
Her contents drying up as well
It's a pity and a sin
All the frocks she can't fit in
She really is a funny gal
A boozy, slurring, vile twat
Her contents full of tat and crap...
That's Em..

"Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween!"🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I’m really sorry and I’m sure I’m coming across as a hypocrite but for someone that “keeps her page light” and doesn’t “comment on the nasty stories” why the fuck has she decided the elementary school (ffs Emma it’s elementary) mass shooting is the one to story about, is it only because she can relate it to her? I mean there have been hundreds of shootings in the states this year alone including another yesterday where 4 Teenagers were murdered in South Carolina but nothing on that. Silence on Ukraine. Silence on covid deaths. Silence on every bastard thing unless she can make herself the centre of attention. Wait for her to start comparing herself to the heroic teacher that lost her life protecting her classroom

when you think she can’t go any lower in stomps Emma with hold my chocolate I can drop that bar

And a fucking grid post?! Emma stay in your cuntish lane this isn’t about you ffs. If you want to grab your children and sniff them do it but don’t tell others to do the same. Everyone deals with atrocities differently

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Lukeskywalker20

Newbie here. I found her a bit different from your average insta hun. Similar to me, size 18, same height, I have older children but I could relate to what she was saying. I quite liked her style but I started to get annoyed with her spending on utter tat. At a time when I was thinking of my kids future I had started to do something about reducing buying stuff. I started to shout at her videos "Do you really need that?" Or " What more? You only bought it last week" I started to watch her less and less. The whole realistic size 18 is really stupid as no one is one size in every store. The final straw for me today is the Monki jumpsuit......I bought that as one of my new purchases for 2022. But this size 18 only bought a large and its oversized on me....realistic 18.....I'd also say I'm in my 50s and a hell of a lot fitter than babs and have a social life. Thank you for letting me get this of my chest...no one else understands.

• Heart

Tweacle

Fellow cow bags. I’m going to Brum in a few days, staying quite close to the hobbit house. I don’t think she’s at the event I’m going for, but if I see her in the wild I’m going to ask about the ptsd, I just can’t let it go. Will report back don’t worry. And if she works out who I am then it’s no bother. Shall simply put her straight about a few things 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Not wanting to go off thread but appears LP has bagged herself the instahuns Disney trip.

Could've been you Emma, but you're really bad at your "job".
Facts.
Babs' popularity ship has sailed.

Thread suggestion : Brummymummy # 111 "Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220523_171321.jpg

For the love of all that's L'Oréal Bab...please invest in a good lip liner / mirror/ a steady hand. You look like you've applied your lippy whilst speeding blindfold through a windsock 🤡🤡🤡🤡.

• Haha
  • Sick

Baboff

And why do a post sharing a picture of your kids- it's a blatant way of grabbing likes using the murder of innocent children in America - shes a cunt and she sickens me

And then shared the link to the picture in her stories for maximum exposure and likes
Shes a fucking horror.

Some things just aren't for Instagram
And the horror and grief of innocent children being murdered is one of those things
Especially if you are just going to post a picture of your kids and waffle about sniffing them
If you don't have the brains to articulate a coherent and relevant statement the shut the fuck up
Shes a fucking ghoul taking likes using a tragedy like that
Shame on her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #111
"Broke her neck, her back, her p*ssy and her crack
Asthma, what crap, she's just a lazy tw*t! 🎶

(If you're older than 35 you may have to YouTube the song I'm parodying 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨*** BOGEY ALERT ***🚨🚨🚨

Babs, when you're editing your apallingly bad vlogs for YouTube, pay more attention to the finer details rather than being in love with yourself. A nostril full of bogey's is gross 🤢

Today's vlog upload is TERRIBLE. The camera moves around too fast so you see NOTHING. It's mainly just Babs' giant face with her ginormous bogey filled hooter (her nose is getting bigger every week, I swear!). She gleefully spotted Krusty The Clown from The Simpsons, but doesn't even show him! She asks Erin, Ethan & Stephen if they want to meet Krusty - they all grumpily reply "no" one by one - so that's it, not even the viewers get to see Krusty.

These videos are fucking USELESS, Emma. You show nothing of Universal or Disney, it's all about you & your moon face, giant nose of bogey's, too much blusher, & yellow/orange thin hair. Yapping about whatever boring crap pops in your mind. 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT🔊📢📣 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT 🔊📢📣 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT 🔊📢📣

🥱😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35