Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you're in good company here, & contrary to what Babs claims we are not "trolls", the Instahuns just don't like being called out on their bullshit. This is a space to hold them accountable.

Babs actively reads about herself here every day, yet so far hasn't altered any of her questionable behaviours & claims. In fact, she cuts her nose off to spite her face and doubles down, thinking it will be "one in the face" for Tattlers but all she actually achieves is alienating more of her followers/subscribers. She's an idiot where that's concerned as it doesn't bother us, it just makes her look continuously stupid. She's her own worst enemy.

With any luck, she'll read your comment later and have a reckoning that she's lost yet another to Tattle. Her engagement is very poor and dropping by the week and it's got nothing to do with Tattle.

There's one flaw in this genius idea of yours - pitching it to Babs is pointless as she's far too lazy 😂

She's had all bleeping day to go to Home Bargains!
She's a snidey fucker, she's taking the kids along as she needs them for engagement, Tingo to the Tattler who said she'd roll out her poorly dad or golden girl/the kids for some attention.
She looks deranged in that screenshot.
Well, you're in good company here, & contrary to what Babs claims we are not "trolls", the Instahuns just don't like being called out on their bullshit. This is a space to hold them accountable.

Babs actively reads about herself here every day, yet so far hasn't altered any of her questionable behaviours & claims. In fact, she cuts her nose off to spite her face and doubles down, thinking it will be "one in the face" for Tattlers but all she actually achieves is alienating more of her followers/subscribers. She's an idiot where that's concerned as it doesn't bother us, it just makes her look continuously stupid. She's her own worst enemy.

With any luck, she'll read your comment later and have a reckoning that she's lost yet another to Tattle. Her engagement is very poor and dropping by the week and it's got nothing to do with Tattle.

There's one flaw in this genius idea of yours - pitching it to Babs is pointless as she's far too lazy 😂

She's had all bleeping day to go to Home Bargains!
She's a snidey fucker, she's taking the kids along as she needs them for engagement, Tingo to the Tattler who said she'd roll out her poorly dad or golden girl/the kids for some attention.
She looks deranged in that screenshot.
She IS deranged .. when she was showing old posts she had nearly 100k likes oh how the mighty has fallen .. and babs when you read this maybe have a think about the tit you post plus nobody wants to see up your nostril 🤢 not even Colin y

Reactions: 19
Does Babs live in an unattached house? She spoke of putting on an addition but her backyard is tiny. Where is she going to put this addition or is it another lie? :unsure:

Reactions: 20
What the actual duck does she need to go to Home Bargains for? She’s had all bleeping week, she could’ve gone while picking up her fruit………content, more content another Home Bargains haul coming…….prepping the garden for summer or some shite. Plastic tat for Casa CONway.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👑 Shopping for Jubilee tat, I bet 👑🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Union Jack bunting, flags, paper plates, paper straws, paper cups, paper tablecloth etc., etc.,

Or garden tat as you said. Crap she doesn't need whatsoever 🙄😑

• Sick
Reactions: 18
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👑 Shopping for Jubilee tat, I bet 👑🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Union Jack bunting, flags, paper plates, paper straws, paper cups, paper tablecloth etc., etc.,

Or garden tat as you said. Crap she doesn't need whatsoever 🙄😑
Definitely more tat. Her Eurovision tat could suffice for the jubilee

Reactions: 15
Does Babs live in an unattached house? She spoke of putting on an addition but her backyard is tiny. Where is she going to put this addition or is it another lie? :unsure:
I wonder if they are planning to extend to the side, there’s a little bit of space that way. Although how likely they will be granted permission due to the area 🤷🏻‍♀️

On another note, time to wheel out the kids to up engagement!

Reactions: 14
FFS CAN SHE JUST bleeping STOP WITH THE CONSTANT’NO-ONE WAS DATING ME’ tit! I’m so bloody sick of endless bullshit from YEARS AGO. No one bleeping cares! EMMA you were a loser them and you’re an even bigger uglier loser now. Just duck off you utterly talentless MORON.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Boring yellow twit..... pictures of Babs in my 20s look how fit and thin she was.... rambling monologues about never having a boyfriend....tit clothes try ons... gurning and showing of gunt .... and when her likes drop to levels surely destined to get her dropped by management we get pictures of her children...
She has no original content - she isn't funny- her obsession with boy bands is odd and her perving over Harry Styles is just wrong- imagine if it was a sleazy middle aged man sleazing on a young pop star..

She needs to do a Malice Evans and delete her insta

Reactions: 19
Not being funny but I could sit here and say my mum once dated Peter Andre - she didn’t, obviously, but that’s how easy it is just to type something, whether it’s true or not. These people are either desperate to get some sort of mention from kween Emma, they’re just as sad as she is or these people simply don’t exist and she’s making all up just so she can sit and waffle a load of bollocks into her phone rather than spending time with her family🤪🤪

side note - when her “career” inevitably goes down the pan and she no longer uploads to social media and we have nothing to talk about, I’m really gunna miss you cowbags!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How the duck does she even make Ethan’s achievement about herself .. what a long string of piss she is 🤬 if she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her, she cannot live in the present it’s sad ( for anyone else ) but her.

Reactions: 17
Interestingly Babs has posting the twinning reel on her tiktok but Bethany hasn't.
she has. i thought the same, but they shared it as a collaborative post, so comments left. on either appear on both - if that makes sense - as a result, if you're blocked by babs, you can't see the post on Bethany's grid. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
she has. i thought the same, but they shared it as a collaborative post, so comments left. on either appear on both - if that makes sense - as a result, if you're blocked by babs, you can't see the post on Bethany's grid. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not been blocked by Babs on tiktok but still can't see it on Bethany's tiktok.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the YouTube video she’s obviously just filmed at Home Bargains.

Who needs to know that your drains are blocked with hair. If you’re reading here Babs (of course you are), you need to get one of those long hooked pieces of plastic to bring up all the gunk from below your plug hole, it’s a lot cheaper than that Mr Muscle stuff. Hope that helps 😘

Reactions: 13
Danced on bars but was a ‘wallflower’ and envious of her confident friends 🙄 not sure many wallflowers danced on bars.
just casually gonna leave these here for future reference, as we all know that in a few weeks, babs will have changed her entire narrative and will suddenly remember that she "snogged" ant and/or dec and/or *insert random boyband member here* on one of her stalking adventures while she was trapped in a lift with them, and the babettes will be fawning over her fabricated fame by association! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220520_192604.jpg

Screenshot_20220520_192612.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not being funny but I could sit here and say my mum once dated Peter Andre - she didn’t, obviously, but that’s how easy it is just to type something, whether it’s true or not. These people are either desperate to get some sort of mention from kween Emma, they’re just as sad as she is or these people simply don’t exist and she’s making all up just so she can sit and waffle a load of bollocks into her phone rather than spending time with her family🤪🤪

side note - when her “career” inevitably goes down the pan and she no longer uploads to social media and we have nothing to talk about, I’m really gunna miss you cowbags!😘
It's ok, we can all stay here for the same old rinse & repeat reminiscing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Something that annoys me! Why does she always sing the last part of sentences!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her page and I can see why tamingtwins’ follow count is increasing. She is doing helpful content like ‘A week of dinners for £40’.
None of babs repetitive content is useful, her constant tat/clothes buying shows no awareness of current cost of living crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.