Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh dear.

I thought they were fweeends doing that shit reel together.

But no, Bab gives her the ick 🤣

ETA - if this doesn’t make a mockery of the whole “insta friendship” bollocks, then I’ll eat my hat.

If your real friend said something like Disney being “home” as often as Babs did, would you be enough of a bellend to post something like this? Or, would you keep your mouth shut because you know they would see it and think it was directed at them and they would feel sad and crap. And you wouldn’t want to make a friend feel that way.

It show a how fake it all is. She just wanted to piggy back and gain some of Babs followers. Probably been blowing smoke up her arse for months and stroking her ego.

So she couldn’t give a shit if Babs sees this and feels like a stab in the back OR she doesn’t look at Babs content anyway so Babs calling it “home” has passed her by.

It’s such a fake world of bullshitters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Jade33

VIP Member
This mornings storytime reeks of bull shit already, "me, Steven, the boy, we're all up, downstairs already (she says, while sitting in her pit) next breath, ste brings me a cup of tea up!" You're either downstairs, or he's bringing a cuppa up to u! Make it make sense babs! 🤣
*ETA that was a story and a half, the rest of it was that he farted 🙄 so yeah, there's that. Well worth a watch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Ya’ll being mean about labelling see through containers. But poor Babs can’t identify something from sight her peepers have never seen before.

She’ll end up eating peppers and cream and putting strawberries in her spaghetti bolognaise without those labels.

Definitely sulking tonight. Good. My opinion is that you need to fuck off Babs and I’m not wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Just had a look at her page and I can see why tamingtwins’ follow count is increasing. She is doing helpful content like ‘A week of dinners for £40’.
None of babs repetitive content is useful, her constant tat/clothes buying shows no awareness of current cost of living crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
So she was so upset by the horrific events in the USA and so worried about her kids that she's booking a holiday, to the USA??????

• Angry
  • Wow

Nemodory

Imagine having so much money that you can just ‘see if we can book’ Disney! Makes me sick as she’s so undeserving! Most families will struggle to get away this year, myself included and I work full time in a well paid job! So they can just drop thousands on another Disney trip which is a once in a lifetime holiday for most families. Her downfall can’t come quickly enough, she’s made me so angry this week. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The dressing up real with the new bestie is up, it’s essentially 2 grown adults putting on different outfits. How the fuck is that helping anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
A bomb was dropped on a maternity hospital in Ukraine a few weeks ago. Pretty sure maternity hospitals are full of babies and pregnant women. She never mentioned that either.

Doing grid posts on tragedies to up your engagement is deplorable.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220521_221355.jpg

Ha another meme from the meme thread which seems more than appropriate for Babs' car crash of a *ahem* career 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
I see the brainwashed babettes are out in force defending their leader 🙄
View attachment 1292661View attachment 1292663View attachment 1292664
I utterly disagree with the one saying "it spreads awareness" Bab in Birmingham is not spreading awareness about this issue and current tragedy at all. She is posting because she is a grief tourist.

I saw a post from Halsey saying that (massively paraphrased) "a musician making a statement helps no one, if anything it just add to the noise and drowns out the voices that are able to make changes"

• Heart

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
The whole ‘catch my breath’ thing she has said about 5 times already. And that she woke Stephen up to tell him. What a load of shit.
She is vile.
STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs parody 😁

"Bab-ston" (parody of "Gaston" from beauty and the beast)
It's a double whammy for Emma as she loves Disney an fancies the cartoon character - and student dressed up at DLP - Gaston! Enjoy 😘

Ste

🎶 Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Bab-ston
Looking like you're in a grump
*Emma smashes Ste's face in just like the movie scene*
Every gal here watches your vlogs Bab-ston
Even when you flash your lumps
There's no Bab in town with a master's like you
Your special subject is a lie
Cowbags are bored not inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see why...

Noooooo ones....

Sick as Bab-ston
Smears lipstick like Bab-ston
No one's neck blends into their chins like Bab-ston
For theres no one so obsessed with candy
A sugar filled cinnamon bun
You can ask any Mark, Geoff or Kenny
And they'll tell you who is the Kween of the scum

Nooooo oneeees

Grim like Bab-ston
Self obsessed like Bab-ston
No one swigs a cocktail from a tin like Bab-ston

Emma -

As a narcissistic yes I am influencing!

Cowbags -

All cons and lies that's Bab-ston!

Ste -

No one eats pies like Bab-ston
Yanks up tights like Bab-ston
On her stories no one perves on guys like Bab-ston

Babette's -

For theres no one as randy and horny

Emma -

As you see I'll flash my flab, don't care!

Ste - not a bit of hers scraggly or scrawny

Emma -

Damn right!
And every last inch of me's an 18 so there!

Ste -

No one lays in pits like Bab-ston
Has saggy tits like Bab-ston
On a zoom conference no one has a fit like Bab-ston

Emma -

My chub rub shorts have Ste ejaculating!

Cowbags -

0/10 from Ste to Bab-ston!

Emma -

When I was Bab I ate 4 Easter eggs
Every morning to help me get large
And now my gunts grown
I eat 5 Easter eggs
So I'm roughly a size XXX LARGE!

Babette's -

Nooo onneee
Hates fruit like Bab-ston
Has a nose hoot like Bab-ston
Faking asthma, stomping in doc boots like Bab-ston

Emma -

I use Poundland for seasonal decorating!

Ste/cowbags/Babette's

More tat and crap
Bab-ston! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Love that nanny san is hosting Eurovision this year - this way she won’t get kicked out before the scoring starts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart