Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how little she ‘likes’ her supposed friends’ reels and ads? She really is a taker and not a giver. No wonder they don’t like her. What happened to ‘be kind’? They all dutifully like her pile of crap ads. (I’m looking at AP, BethanyF and TT mainly.) *cue Babs rushing to like all the posts!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed how little she ‘likes’ her supposed friends’ reels and ads? She really is a taker and not a giver. No wonder they don’t like her. What happened to ‘be kind’? They all dutifully like her pile of crap ads. (I’m looking at AP, BethanyF and TT mainly.) *cue Babs rushing to like all the posts!
I saw AP Tesco swimwear ad earlier, confident, owing her #size18. If AP is an 18, then an 18 Babs is not!!!

"Ask me all of your Disney questions"

I won't know the answers, but ask away.

Great job Emma.
Please someone ask has she been invited along to wdw with a load of other influencers! 🤣 I'm assuming it's the same "exciting magical thing" that LP was talking about the other day 🤣 thats my burning disney Q! 😁

• Haha
Watching Bab in the Harry Styles stories..I'm minded of 'One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest' ,acting like an incarcerated inmate -flinging herself around the place maniacally in her PJ's 🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please someone ask has she been invited along to wdw with a load of other influencers! 🤣 I'm assuming it's the same "exciting magical thing" that LP was talking about the other day 🤣 thats my burning disney Q! 😁
Is this why she's doing the Q&A on Disney today? A sort of sticking her fingers up at them as she is proving SHE is the kween of Disney!

Reactions: 18
Saw this on Facebook - reminds me of what someone said on here earlier about Babs bread dough stomach 😂😂

Screenshot_2022-05-24-22-49-20-784~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her copy-cat pal AP has made a swimwear ad reel today. Not sure who’s copying who with trying to embarrass their daughters. AP’s daughter is the same age as Erin and therefore either already at secondary school or will be very soon. This selling your privacy and embarrassing your kids for ‘likes’ on Instagram has got to stop 🤬 it should be illegal to make money this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does babs need stuff to do at home? It’s not like she’s looking after a baby / toddler or elderly parents or even the house! She’s more than enough hours to go the gym or go for a swim.

Reactions: 21
Oooohh just been having a nosey at Alison P, shes done a post about an online exercise app/channel type thing and exercising at home... Look who thinks she might have a go.... Never gonna happen!!
If she walked the kids to school every day and back that would give her and the ‘bought for content’ dog exercise 🤷‍♀️ Or even if she walked them there in the morning and then picked them up in the car at night 🤔 but of course silly me, that’s never going to happen

Why does babs need stuff to do at home? It’s not like she’s looking after a baby / toddler or elderly parents or even the house! She’s more than enough hours to go the gym or go for a swim.
Body confident Babs I Imagine would be mortified if anyone spotted her in the wild doing something remotely physical, especially after her mocking the outdoor gym. I mean, fancy getting paid to advertise Fitbit and Fabletics 😟

There’s hardly any floor space in her house. Where on earth is going to do the gym thing at home ?

• Haha
I’m really sorry and I’m sure I’m coming across as a hypocrite but for someone that “keeps her page light” and doesn’t “comment on the nasty stories” why the duck has she decided the elementary school (ffs Emma it’s elementary) mass shooting is the one to story about, is it only because she can relate it to her? I mean there have been hundreds of shootings in the states this year alone including another yesterday where 4 Teenagers were murdered in South Carolina but nothing on that. Silence on Ukraine. Silence on covid deaths. Silence on every bastard thing unless she can make herself the centre of attention. Wait for her to start comparing herself to the heroic teacher that lost her life protecting her classroom

when you think she can’t go any lower in stomps Emma with hold my chocolate I can drop that bar

And a bleeping grid post?! Emma stay in your cuntish lane this isn’t about you ffs. If you want to grab your children and sniff them do it but don’t tell others to do the same. Everyone deals with atrocities differently

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
And why do a post sharing a picture of your kids- it's a blatant way of grabbing likes using the murder of innocent children in America - shes a bleep and she sickens me

And then shared the link to the picture in her stories for maximum exposure and likes
Shes a bleeping horror.

Some things just aren't for Instagram
And the horror and grief of innocent children being murdered is one of those things
Especially if you are just going to post a picture of your kids and waffle about sniffing them
If you don't have the brains to articulate a coherent and relevant statement the shut the duck up
Shes a bleeping ghoul taking likes using a tragedy like that
Shame on her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
And why do a post sharing a picture of your kids- it's a blatant way of grabbing likes using the murder of innocent children in America - shes a bleep and she sickens me

And then shared the link to the picture in her stories for maximum exposure and likes
Shes a bleeping horror.
Honestly she needs to look in the mirror at the selfish attention seeking monster she is

• Heart
  • Angry
There’s hardly any floor space in her house. Where on earth is going to do the gym thing at home ?
I think she’s just going to watch it. Not actually do any of the exercises 🤣 I mean she’s watched the entire content of Netflix and Disney she Needs something to watch whilst sobbing on the sofa 🤣🤣

• Haha
I notice Mrs “keep it light, my page is en escape for everyone to have a laugh” is suddenly throwing herself into the news. Seems a tad exploitative to post a picture of her own children to talk about that

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I notice Mrs “keep it light, my page is en escape for everyone to have a laugh” is suddenly throwing herself into the news. Seems a tad exploitative to post a picture of her own children to talk about that
If it would get her a few likes she would sell her kids to the highest bidder
Shes has gone above and beyond today her cuntery

Took a tragedy and used it for likes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.