Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH HERSELF, ISN'T SHE!!! 🤬🤬

Jesus christ Emma, give it a rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you snog boys in the 1990's or not Emma? You are such a bleeping liar. That's why you look so awful, all the lies pouring out from your skin.
By ‘snogging boys’ does she actually mean snogging her pillow and pretending it was a boy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Emma is confused between reality & fantasy half more than half the time. She can’t keep her narrative on track, always wore black photos prove otherwise. Never snogged boys, always snogged loads. Danced on bars, how you had a gammy leg?

Ttw now on 151k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alison Perry has had a big declutter today, it's an Ad PR post but almost another dig at our Babs there. What has she done to her fwends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, she is SO self absorbed! No-one gives a flying tit about ‘90s Emma’ - what is WRONG with the world that people have become so narcissistic that they think thousands of people want to hear what you were like 25 years ago? Especially when you’re some fat, boring Brummie with no friends, no hobbies, no brains & nothing interesting to say. FML. I hate the world sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
By ‘snogging boys’ does she actually mean snogging her pillow and pretending it was a boy?
pretty sure it was all the boyband posters from TOTP magazine she had plastered all over her bedroom walls well into her twenties - her "snogging boys" refers to her she practicing her snogging technique with photos on her wall. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
News just in 📢📢

Sequel to "Encanto" - due for release later this year. Gripping stuff. Probably be worthy of an Oscar or Babta award 🏆🏆

2022-05-20-02-30-22-993.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Emma is confused between reality & fantasy half more than half the time. She can’t keep her narrative on track, always wore black photos prove otherwise. Never snogged boys, always snogged loads. Danced on bars, how you had a gammy leg?

Ttw now on 151k 😂
I think she needs to update her BIG BOOK OF LIES and remember to cross reference it with her posts before she puts anything out there

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ttw now on 151k 😂
Danced on bars but was a ‘wallflower’ and envious of her confident friends 🙄 not sure many wallflowers danced on bars.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
not that i actually believe a single babette has messaged babs dramatically complaining that choosing between Westlife and Boyzone is like "choosing their favourite child" - more tales from babanory! - but if they had, there's a reason why they would struggle to do that. y'know, in that most parents don't have a specific favourite child. so in this context, using "choosing my favourite child" as an indication that the decision is difficult is entirely nonsensical, given that for babs, that's the easiest choice in the world! the golden child wins every time, and babs makes no secret of her blatant favouritism!

if she's attempting to imply that the babettes are finding it difficult to choose between McFly and Busted, she needs to use a comparison which she would actually find difficult - y'know, like "it's like choosing my favourite beige snack" or "it's like choosing which shade of yellow to dye my hair" or "it's like choosing which colour of tacky plastic heart-shaped tat sunglasses will clash best with my outfit!" 🤣

View attachment 1276240
Those sunglasses (aside from being cheap and hideous with zero SPF) do her no favours whatsoever. They're unflattering and make her nose look massive! I mean, she has a big mouth but it looks tiny compared to her hooter when she wears those monstrosities 😂😂😂🕶👃

Can someone explain why she’s been verified on Facebook? I thought it was for famous people? genuine question
Facebook isn't as popular as it was, so it's easier to get verified now. It's not a biggie but she has to hype everything up as Taming Twins is slaying her on Insta and TikTok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.