Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #111
"Broke her neck, her back, her p*ssy and her crack
Asthma, what crap, she's just a lazy tw*t! 🎶

(If you're older than 35 you may have to YouTube the song I'm parodying 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The hobbit house isn't in the city centre, so you'll need to bus it there, it's a bit of a trek to walk it all 😂 You'll be in a hotel opposite her beloved Primark, if I remember correctly?...

Yes, it infuriates me when people disagree with, or call someone out, that they're called "keyboard warriors". Babs just wants to exist in an echo chamber where babettes blow smoke up her arse all day.
I’m staying with my nephew who is just around from the hobbit house. Much easier to spot a babs in the wild. I’m so hoping to bump into her, can’t wait to ask if she’s getting the correct help for her ptsd.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The amount of peak flows I've done where the nurse has handed it back to me and said "you can do better" and i've sat up straighter, done a bigger huff and it's gone up by 100! :ROFLMAO:

Also she's stupid if she wants asthma, because I didn't grow out of it until really late I spent my whole life having to worry about everything, have I got my inhaler, it's warm indoors but cold out so am I going to have an attack, always getting bronchitis when I had a cold, ventolin overdose, have I given my repeat prescription request enough time - not to mention the cost of having to buy drugs just to stay alive.

It's a chronic disease, that whilst pretty common and easy to manage properly, still kills people. My daughter spent 5 days in HDU after an asthma attack.
I'm very fortunate to have never had asthma. My SIL has moderate asthma. However, my bff of 46 years had severe asthma from around the age of 12-13. She couldn't laugh without coughing her lungs out and going purple in the face. Hospitalised many times, I was with her one time when she had a life threatening attack from nowhere - no breathlessness, no exertion, she just suddenly started struggling to breathe and I could see the panic in her eyes. Our eldest kids were toddlers at the time. I had to phone an ambulance & she almost died. That was a scary experience. Following that, she had a home nebulising machine, & a few years ago she had pioneering surgery in a study/trial which is now offered safely to others who have life threatening asthma. It's called bronchial thermoplasty and it has changed her life. She has always loved dogs, but animal hair/fur always triggered an attack as she was highly allergic. She has a dog, now 🥰 Babs is on another bandwagon. Plain and simple. She triggers my anger so badly.

ETA: I noticed I'd made two spelling errors and it was driving me mad LOL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On another subject when ever I see babs in her pleather jacket it always looks like she is wearing a child's jacket in looks so small on her like 3 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome @choochie

She's an absolute d#ckhead. People on the lunchtime news swallowing their pride and visiting a food bank, limiting baths, considering stealing food so their kids eat, not putting the heating on. These are working families, law abiding people and she's posting about whether to book the USA for next year and bragging about going to Costco. She has infuriated me.

Monkeypox? Ebola? Who the duck knows with her🤷🤷.
Swine flu 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome @choochie

She's an absolute d#ckhead. People on the lunchtime news swallowing their pride and visiting a food bank, limiting baths, considering stealing food so their kids eat, not putting the heating on. These are working families, law abiding people and she's posting about whether to book the USA for next year and bragging about going to Costco. She has infuriated me.

Swine flu 🤣
Swine flu 🤣 the irony, given that Babs is the biggest swine going 🐷🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The symptoms she describes sound like that snoring condition where you stop breathing in the night. I can't think what it's called but obesity is a key driver! What is it going to take for her to realise she has to lose weight for the sake of her health and stop pushing the 'body confidence' agenda ??

Reactions: 19
Watching her stories this morning and I wonder if she’s considered it could be sleep apnoea and not asthma?🤔
Yes, I agree would be a possibly. Would explain why she is so tired and couldn’t handle whole days at Disney. Alcohol can make it worse also I think

Reactions: 16
I have nothing to say about Emma that hasn’t already been said over the last couple of days..

Except that she’s a massive, show-off, yellow, fat, ugly (inside and out), attention seeking bleep.
(Apologies to anyone who isn’t a fan of that word, I don’t really like it either, but the level of anger she brings out in me just forces me to use it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Babs is going to be beside herself when the insta huns trip happens. She’ll be going so OTT to compensate for the fact she’s not absolutely devastated she’s not made the cut (look at your content Emma) and all these other people have bagged a free trip.
For sure. She'll be posting pics of her bag that's just like Louise's but isn't cause Louise didn't give her one 😂

God she's so utterly boring. Who is happy just shopping for crap and watching TV. Where is the achievement? Where are the goals? Enjoying life with friends???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.