Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a life she lives. My first thought in the morning isn’t grabbing my phone and speaking to people I don’t know. I snuggle my husband, get my kids up, enjoy a coffee in the garden , have a nice shower, you know, normal things. She has become utterly ridiculous and just surely recognize it, it’s why she’s getting more and more manic and buffoon like.
The thing is, she's not even speaking to people she doesn't know. She's talking out loud to her phone, she's in her bed on her own at 6am talking out loud, it's so bleeping weird. Imagine!

(Obvs she's not the only one to do it, Instagram people are weird as duck when you really think about it though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder when Insta are going to cut her stories down. She’s posted 30 stories in 12 hrs today ffs. So manic!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Your so right, but I feel she’s especially bad, I know one influencer who has over 200k followers and is very successful and it’s very much a job. She’s professional and thought out. Yes she posts getting ready etc but she doesn’t pick her face or show the vileness this one does. It’s not real babs, it’s utterly grotesque.
QUOTE="Cheddar Chalpupa, post: 9914934, member: 214193"]
The thing is, she's not even speaking to people she doesn't know. She's talking out loud to her phone, she's in her bed on her own at 6am talking out loud, it's so bleeping weird. Imagine!

(Obvs she's not the only one to do it, Instagram people are weird as duck when you really think about it though!)
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 13
Why would anyone message Babs for Disney trip advice especially after the last few vlogs of poor content?!

• Haha
I just don't understand that reel
I also really really don't understand why she is doing so many reels -none of them funny or clever
A tit reel a day keeps the likes away

Reactions: 27
Filmed yesterday wearing the clown make up. Oh the life of a busy werking mum 🙄🙄🙄
The wearing of the clown make up makes me think she thinks she looks fit so is expecting this reel to go viral
I expect it to go the way of all the others and get less than 3k likes

Is it not a bad move doing these reels though as it highlights her lack of liked comments and relevance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she now going to be doing one tit reel a day about wobbling her body about 🤮 the only thing this reel shows is she is not a size 18 and of she is such a fan of Louis theroux why didn't she mention his birthday the other day she always saying how obsessed she is with him.

Reactions: 14
Her stomach is bleeping minging. Put it away & stop eating tit & sort your health out. Normalising having a massive gunt isn’t ‘body positivity’ - it’s not normal to have 3 stone of bread dough hanging off the front of your body. It’s setting yourself up for diabetes, heart disease, increased cancer risk, joint trouble etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And again- it isnt body positive to get your gunt out and stroke it like you would a pet.

Getting out of bed and not thinking about your body at all and getting on with your day is body positive

She perpetuates this ridiculous myth that women have to run around half naked shouting about how amazing their bodies are. We don't. We are so much bleeping more than our bodies.
Celebrate my achievements celebrate my humour my career my worth
It belittles us as women to have knobs like her waving her gunt around.
We don't judge a man's worth on his gunt or his wobbly bits so why is she perpetuating the belief that our worth is based on looks and body

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has it not occurred to her if she lost a bit of weight she’d probably feel miles healthier? Instead of jiggling her belly around for ‘entertainment’ she should be focusing on making herself healthier.

And again- it isnt body positive to get your gunt out and stroke it like you would a pet.

Getting out of bed and not thinking about your body at all and getting on with your day is body positive

She perpetuates this ridiculous myth that women have to run around half naked shouting about how amazing their bodies are. We don't. We are so much bleeping more than our bodies.
Celebrate my achievements celebrate my humour my career my worth
It belittles us as women to have knobs like her waving her gunt around.
We don't judge a man's worth on his gunt or his wobbly bits so why is she perpetuating the belief that our worth is based on looks and body
This ☝. Every damn word

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good to see therapy is going so well. What a mess. Body positivity she isnt. Shaming anyone who looks/acts differently to her and then forcing her own body on us, rather than just getting on with life regardless of size. Wish she'd be healthier with approach to calories, exercise, 40+ looking after herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just showed the reel to my 14 year old daughter. She said TT will be crucified at secondary school. They will print up screen shots and share them etc.
My daughter's school friend was on TV as part of that show where you chose your wedding dress a few years ago. She was a bridesmaid. Once other kids found out though, they bullied her over how she looked and how her mum looks. They were very cruel and the head teacher was involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is she now going to be doing one tit reel a day about wobbling her body about 🤮 the only thing this reel shows is she is not a size 18 and of she is such a fan of Louis theroux why didn't she mention his birthday the other day she always saying how obsessed she is with him.
What the duck is this new obsession of hers about wobbly bits? I really believe she's had a DM or two from men who enjoy watching fat wobble on women's bodies. It's the only explanation - hence all the makeup. Surprised she didn't do it in bare feet instead of her grandma slippers, to keep Colin on the hook, too. Her content lately is so random and makes absolutely no sense. She's lost herself right now.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.