Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s really suffering with hay fever at the moment. Where are her swollen red eyes, streaming nose and why doesn’t she sound congested at all? Oh that’s right, she hasn’t got hay fever at all the vile grellow mess
My brother has suffered debilitating hayfever all of his life, & after trying various meds, applications, gadgets - even hypnotherapy!, he's now on some implant that dampens the effects somewhat, so he can at least see. When he was a teen he'd be in a pitch black room with closed windows, wearing an eye mask and vaseline around his nose, with an air purifier and he looked like Garfield the cat or someone punched by Tyson Fury, with his swollen, streaming eyes. My eyes used to hurt just looking at him.
Babs only needs an antihistamine tablet, an open window at night and a clean, mould-free home. She does NOT need to be wasting valuable NHS resources by going to her GP 🤬😡

Babs did you come on too strong?
THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!

Babs is an overbearing, bossy, loud, pushy, in-your-face, obnoxious, space invader.

...And that's why she has no friends and it's why people don't like her and they create a distance and/or cut her off. She IS just "too much". It's her worst fear, but facts are facts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know I’m late to the party with this, and I’m not trying to comment too much on here as I feel a bit of a hypocrite as I do watch her you tube vids still but…the Disney haul blog has really shocked me. So much crap bought, things kept like the flower garland, completely buying into the consumer nature of Disneyland. Where is the magic of that? Just so much money spent on nothing….

Reactions: 22
I know I’m late to the party with this, and I’m not trying to comment too much on here as I feel a bit of a hypocrite as I do watch her you tube vids still but…the Disney haul blog has really shocked me. So much crap bought, things kept like the flower garland, completely buying into the consumer nature of Disneyland. Where is the magic of that? Just so much money spent on nothing….
Oh, you're not a hypocrite, love ... * pulls up a chair * ... You can sit with us - most of us watch her YouTube videos, you're good 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last two grid posts hardly setting the world of Instagram on fire, the Babettes aren’t tuning in anymore 😂
Less than 2k likes…….she’ll need to roll out the girl or Rog this weekend for a quick boost.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m beginning to think that Beth is secret Tattler and wanted to see if she’s as awful in real life as she comes across on her platforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, over on TikTok……😂
TikTok is NOT the platform for Babs 😂😂😂

When will she realise she's wasting her time on there? Her target audience is not on TikTok. Take a bleeping hint, Emma ffs.

God allegedly loves a tryer, but you're not even a tryer at this point, you're just desperate and it shows. Bore off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Babslogic is wearing Teva sandals on the school run DRIVE but not when you have thousands of steps to WALK in Disney. Looks like she's going on safari 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her engagement is shocking isn't it 🤣🤣
Less than 2k likes on her last 2 grid posts 🤦‍♀️😳

She is going to need to bring out the big guns soon isn't she!? I bet she's panicking and stomping around the hobit house as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Newbie here. I found her a bit different from your average insta hun. Similar to me, size 18, same height, I have older children but I could relate to what she was saying. I quite liked her style but I started to get annoyed with her spending on utter tat. At a time when I was thinking of my kids future I had started to do something about reducing buying stuff. I started to shout at her videos "Do you really need that?" Or " What more? You only bought it last week" I started to watch her less and less. The whole realistic size 18 is really stupid as no one is one size in every store. The final straw for me today is the Monki jumpsuit......I bought that as one of my new purchases for 2022. But this size 18 only bought a large and its oversized on me....realistic 18.....I'd also say I'm in my 50s and a hell of a lot fitter than babs and have a social life. Thank you for letting me get this of my chest...no one else understands.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve been selling some clothes on Vinted in the last few weeks, made a few quid, cleared out the wardrobe and also got some nice second hand bits. Babs could do with selling some of her clothes on there and maybe even making a video or something about the process. It would show her stepping away from constant fast fashion, she could donate the money to charity and take credit for it which she loves and clear some space in the hobbit house.

Reactions: 24
Newbie here. I found her a bit different from your average insta hun. Similar to me, size 18, same height, I have older children but I could relate to what she was saying. I quite liked her style but I started to get annoyed with her spending on utter tat. At a time when I was thinking of my kids future I had started to do something about reducing buying stuff. I started to shout at her videos "Do you really need that?" Or " What more? You only bought it last week" I started to watch her less and less. The whole realistic size 18 is really stupid as no one is one size in every store. The final straw for me today is the Monki jumpsuit......I bought that as one of my new purchases for 2022. But this size 18 only bought a large and its oversized on me....realistic 18.....I'd also say I'm in my 50s and a hell of a lot fitter than babs and have a social life. Thank you for letting me get this of my chest...no one else understands.
We are your people 🤣❤
Welcome 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve been selling some clothes on Vinted in the last few weeks, made a few quid, cleared out the wardrobe and also got some nice second hand bits. Babs could do with selling some of her clothes on there and maybe even making a video or something about the process. It would show her stepping away from constant fast fashion, she could donate the money to charity and take credit for it which she loves and clear some space in the hobbit house.
Ah but then people would find out the true size of her clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, you're in good company here, & contrary to what Babs claims we are not "trolls", the Instahuns just don't like being called out on their bullshit. This is a space to hold them accountable.

Babs actively reads about herself here every day, yet so far hasn't altered any of her questionable behaviours & claims. In fact, she cuts her nose off to spite her face and doubles down, thinking it will be "one in the face" for Tattlers but all she actually achieves is alienating more of her followers/subscribers. She's an idiot where that's concerned as it doesn't bother us, it just makes her look continuously stupid. She's her own worst enemy.

With any luck, she'll read your comment later and have a reckoning that she's lost yet another to Tattle. Her engagement is very poor and dropping by the week and it's got nothing to do with Tattle.

There's one flaw in this genius idea of yours - pitching it to Babs is pointless as she's far too lazy 😂

So they as a family could go anywhere after school … meal, cinema, bowling … nope. They’re going to Home Bargains because she’s a selfish dick.
She's had all bleeping day to go to Home Bargains!
She's a snidey fucker, she's taking the kids along as she needs them for engagement, Tingo to the Tattler who said she'd roll out her poorly dad or golden girl/the kids for some attention.
She looks deranged in that screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck does she need to go to Home Bargains for? She’s had all bleeping week, she could’ve gone while picking up her fruit………content, more content another Home Bargains haul coming…….prepping the garden for summer or some shite. Plastic tat for Casa CONway.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.