Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think that reel is different to her others?! She’s wearing the SAME CLOTHES she has worn in other reels (that hideous flower dress we’ve seen 100 times already), & she’s still wearing fugly frump clothes in her over crowded bedroom. The only difference is she’s bought her ‘friend’ along too (who looks a bit like the village idiot)
I don’t see how it’s any different to all her other crap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely, after filming that reel and watching it back, any sane person would’ve cringed and then very quickly deleted it, not plaster it all over the internet 😬🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Deluded springs to mind!

Imagine if Toby & Roo and Alison Perry join in for the next reel 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Babs f£&@ the f£&@ off with your boy band poll. The only reaction you get for it is on here. Go get your fruit and veg and leave us cow bags alone! 🤬

• Heart
The only difference is she’s bought her ‘friend’ along too (who looks a bit like the village idiot)
‘Village idiot’ 😂😂
I’ve looked at her insta page
My conclusion is she wears lipstick too dark for her lips, she needs a decent bra, she looks about 45 not someone in her 20’s

and what is it with them all and these crappy maternity looking frocks, how many women do we see in these monstrosities 🤷‍♀️

just duck off the lot of you and take your cheap, garish, polyester sacks with you and when you get there duck off a bit more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
babs showing off her SUPER wokeness with her "are you a king or a KWEEN" poll. ultimately, she was asking whether her followers are male or female, full stop. because there are only two possible genders. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
All the outfits in that reel look terrible on both of them.

And they both look grey and unhealthy.

I’m 42 and I don’t dress like that. I wouldn’t wear anything either of them were wearing.

And I know I sound like I witch, but the younger one looks older than me. Does she have a really unhealthy lifestyle too?

Reactions: 24
For that reel to work, they needed to both wear the same outfits, in the same #size18 and show what they look like on a frumpy 20 year old and deluded 40-something. It would still be shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Babs Tribute 😁

"Em" - parody of "Belle" from beauty and the beast

Excuse the broken up verses, this is a mixture of Emma/cowbags/Babette's/Ste (a bit like the original Disney song 🤣 I'm on the quiet period of a night shift and have way too much time on my hands 🙈)

Set the scene.. Emma wandering the streets of Brum whilst mulling over her content/life.
Enjoy 😘

(Emma)

🎵🎶
Little gram
It's a rehashed platform
Everyday, content is a bore
Little gram
Full of my lovely people
Waking up to say..

(Babette's)

Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween yas kween yas kween!

(Emma)
You'll see me baking but it's fake, like always
The same old Saturday - it's hell
Every morning just the same
With my pit stories again
To those poor, provincial trolls -

(Passer by)

"Good morning Bab!"

(Emma)

Good morning lovely friend!

(Passer by)

Where you off to?

(Emma)

Off to Primark, I just saw the most wonderful frock there! It's an 18, with pockets -

(Passer by)

Ah, that's shite!
Marie! The jizz rolls!
Hurry up!

(Cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gals deranged, no question
Crazed and erratic can't you tell?
Very crude and oh so loud
And she seems to be so proud
No denying she's a funny girl that Em

(Man)

Bonjour!

(Emma)

Good day!

(Man)

How many followers?

(Woman)

Bonjour, good day, that's Ste's witch wife!

(Woman)

That taming twins! She's overtaken her -

(Emma)

There must be more than this insta filled life

(Primark shop assistant)

Ah, my number one customer!

(Emma)

Good morning - I've come to buy that new frock for content

(Shop assistant)

It's gone already!

(Emma)

Oh, I need it for my reels - have you got anything new?

(Shop person)

Haha, not since you asked yesterday!

(Emma)

That's fine, I'll just take... This one!

*Emma snatches a too small dress off the clothing rack that will NOT suit her*

(Shop assistant)

That one?! But it's a size 16!

(Emma)

But these are my favourite! Stretchy material, i can squeeze in it, my gunt is disguised -

(Shop assistant)

If you're that desperate for likes and validation, it's yours!

(Emma)

But Bab?!

(Shop assistant)

I insist, now duck off and stop hounding me!

(Emma)

Why I could weep - thank you very much!

*Exits the shop*

(Cowbags)

Look there she flumps, that gal is so unstable
So grey and yellow, she can't be well
Flaunting her "meagre" wealth
Lies about her mental health
What an attention seeking kween that Em..

(Emma)

Ohhh aren't I just amazing?
I adore and love myself, because, you'll see
Here's Ste my real prince charming
But I fantasize about my ex, cos that's just me...

(Ste)

Right from the moment when I met her, I bored her
I'm a pushover, she could tell
Here in Brum it's only she
Who would marry plain old me
So I'm making plans to flee to Brighton town!

(Brighton boys)

Look there Ste goes, isn't he dreamy?
Those cycle shorts, oh he's so cute!
Be still, my heart, he's leaving Babba
He's such a tall, dark, long and Irish hunk!

(Babette's)

"Morning"!
"Hi Bab!"
"Did you see that new vlog?!"
"Disney holiday - again?"

(Ste) "Please let me through!"

(Babette's) "Not more fake baking!"
"Those pastries are stale!"
"But Babs will eat them!"

(Emma)

There must be more than this Instagram life!

(Ste)

Just watch I'm going to escape my wife!

(Babette's/cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gal thinks she's so special
Her contents drying up as well
It's a pity and a sin
All the frocks she can't fit in
She really is a funny gal
A boozy, slurring, vile twit
Her contents full of tat and crap...
That's Em..

"Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween!"🎵🎶
That is brilliant! 😁😁😁

Morning cow bags or should I say ‘kings and Kweens’ 🤢 how are we ? Don’t know what to make of this mornings pit stories, she’s totally deranged isn’t she?? Gurning and stuttering and emphasising certain words I think she’s drunk or highly medicated , it turns my stomach that she’d put herself out there like that ??? …
And why is it so funny for a middle aged woman to buy fruit ?!?!?! , obviously such a novelty in the conway house , so embarrassing 🙈 and then she goes all kids tv as if she’s talking to 5 year olds - will it be a mango?? 🥭 will it be a kiwi?? []. She has probably never eaten either in her life. What a sad and pathetic existence. Have a fun day babs you’ll be on your lunch break soon !!!
It's all for the rats anyway. No slice of mango or a kiwi will pass Babs lips! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
They could have at least taken that reel outside rather than squeezing together in her bedroom!!!! Too much effort stomping up and down the stairs to change??

Reactions: 19
They could have at least taken that reel outside rather than squeezing together in her bedroom!!!! Too much effort stomping up and down the stairs to change??
It’s a lazy edit, she’s used the Lizzo track 3 times now to gain traction on tiktok - most tiktokkers/instagrammers are doing the dance that goes with it. Maybe she’s saving that for her takeaway dance at the weekend - go on Babs I dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What even is the reel? Is it supposed to be showing how the clothes fit? Because by the time they've done their stupid poses it goes to the next one and you've not even had a chance to look at the clothes. What a complete and utter waste of time.

Reactions: 21
babs showing off her candy haul - "twizzlers! low-fat snacks! yeah, they're low-fat because they're full of flippin' sugar! they may have no fat but they have enough sugar to blow your mind!" i mean, seriously?! the sugar content must be absolutely extortionate if babs is concerned that it has the potential to blow tiny mind of a woman fuelled by sugar! that, and the fact that she's making such a huge deal of the fact that she, emma conway, has started buying....fruit! on a weekly basis! all this talk of non-beige food and an awareness of basic nutrition?! anyone would think this was a woman who was vaguely concerned about her health! who is this yellow imposter, and what has she done with KWEEN babs?! 🤣

although, while the presence of fruit in the Conway smeg is certainly a novelty, she doesn't explicitly state that the potential kiwi or mango is actually for human consumption - it wouldn't surprise me of, just like the cucumber she does not allow ethan to eat, she buys it specifically to treat the rats! 🤣

and that claim that her a few packets of twizzlers and a single pack of airheads is going to keep her going for "a few months"! ha, good luck with that babs! i mean, she'd probably have a far better chance if she had a grasp on the difference between minimum and maximum - staying she plans to be super strict with herself by imposing a minimum of two a day! a minimum she then reveals she just couldn't manage to adhere to! obviously. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fellow cow bags. I’m going to Brum in a few days, staying quite close to the hobbit house. I don’t think she’s at the event I’m going for, but if I see her in the wild I’m going to ask about the ptsd, I just can’t let it go. Will report back don’t worry. And if she works out who I am then it’s no bother. Shall simply put her straight about a few things 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'll give you a hint, babs. it's you. take a glance in the mirror, and check out your waxy complexion; your skin, your teeth, your eyes, and the multitude of varying hues of your hair. that's yellow, babs. you are yellow. fifty shades of the colour yellow. the definition of yellow is literally "emma conway". hope that helps. 😘😘

Screenshot_20220518_152831.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fellow cow bags. I’m going to Brum in a few days, staying quite close to the hobbit house. I don’t think she’s at the event I’m going for, but if I see her in the wild I’m going to ask about the ptsd, I just can’t let it go. Will report back don’t worry. And if she works out who I am then it’s no bother. Shall simply put her straight about a few things 😅
Oooo I’m excited and intrigued . Have fun .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.