Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome @choochie hope you’re ok, most of us here previously followed Emma because we were fans/could relate to her content but then also started to see through the manipulation, and be worried for her. You’ll find that the 🐄 💼 (Emma’s name for us) aren’t trolls, but a clever, funny and supportive community. 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I don’t want to make a fuss” translates to “I don’t want to see the Dr in case they tell me my lifestyle is the problem”!! That’s the truth!
Hope she puts her asthma on her Travel Insurance for her next trip to Disney! It would be awful (not) if she discovered when taken ill she was not covered!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Welcome @choochie hope you’re ok, most of us here previously followed Emma because we were fans/could relate to her content but then also started to see through the manipulation, and be worried for her. You’ll find that the 🐄 💼 (Emma’s name for us) aren’t trolls, but clever, funny and a supportive community. 💛
I am glad it's not just me. The more I think about it the more things just don't seem right. It's quite disturbing in many ways, really. Genuinely I hope that she seeks some help because she clearly has issues that she has not addressed and I feel much of it comes from her lack of self worth. Which sounds odd, because she appears to make everything about herself the more time goes on. I think she has a need for validation and fulfilment that isn't being met elsewhere in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not wanting to go off thread but appears LP has bagged herself the instahuns Disney trip.

Could've been you Emma, but you're really bad at your "job".
Facts.
Babs' popularity ship has sailed.

Thread suggestion : Brummymummy # 111 "Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wondering this morning if @Tweacle got to see Bab in the wild when she came to Brum for her event? If so Treacle how did she seem to you? Welcome @choochie you've found your people ,☺☺.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
E7ABEC52-C10A-4B5D-AB99-60E082FEE189.jpeg

They look like a pair of oversized toddlers!!! Do people really go around looking like this at Disney!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
an huge flop with her insensitive "look how lucky I am that my primary school age kids are alive and happy and smiling and here for me to sniff" post, so ofc she's now pushing her supposed health issues in an attempt to cause concern, lure the babettes into sending sympathtic messages and increase engagement. 😡

she's hinting at an impending diagnosis of sleep apnea, which implies that "steve's" snoring was babs all along. it. wouldn't surprise me, given her weight and general lack of physical health - neither would a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes - but the way she's making a huge deal out of how she put off seeking advice from the doctor when she's literally calling the doctor every few days about stupid minor issues like grazes and itchy eyes, yet fails to mention that she supposedly wakes up frequently unable to breathe with a huge weight on her chest - and this has been happening for years! and as though she doesn't read tattle, where sleep apnea has definitely been raised as a concern. she's timed this whole woe-is-me "i should have taken more care of my health and now i'm really worried" bullshit purposefully to distract everyone from the car crash of a post she shared yesterday, ensuring the babettes will be concerned about her until the she selects the perfect moment to begin dropping hints about a potential diagnosis - as it suits her and benefits her engagement levels, obvs.

and equally, she sees her groupon counseller supposedly as a result of her self-diagnosed "anxiety" - so surely they welould have discussed that her "anxiety" was rendering her physically unable to walk as a result of breathlessness and that she was waking up in the night with a crushing weight on her chest, unable to breathe. surely any qualified therapist would advise an appointment with a doctor for a physical check up. like, i get the counseller isn't seeing babs face-to-face, but even over zoom it's clear she's not exactly the epitome of health - surely it would be unprofessional not to advise babs to have her physical symptoms looked into? although we haven't heard about her weekly therapy for a while, so perhaps she was told or was a physical health issue rather than anything to do with her mental health, so she had a tantrum and fired her groupon counseller and decided to go down the allergies and pre-menopausal route, because anything to avoid actually having to face up and take responsibility for the consequences caused by her total disregard for her health and appalling lifestyle choices. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wondering this morning if @Tweacle got to see Bab in the wild when she came to Brum for her event? If so Treacle how did she seem to you? Welcome @choochie you've found your people ,☺☺.
It’s next week, I’m staying literally round the corner from her. She’s not at the event I’m going to but I’ve decided to make sure I walk past the hobbit house 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Babs is going to be beside herself when the insta huns trip happens. She’ll be going so OTT to compensate for the fact she’s not absolutely devastated she’s not made the cut (look at your content Emma) and all these other people have bagged a free trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello everyone,

I am the sugarlips comment on her post yesterday. Honestly, I am concerned for Emma. Her behaviour in some of her stories is irratic at best and she seems to cry a lot. I don't think she is coping well with life at the moment.

Beyond that, I have recently become very disillusioned with her and her content. I don't know if she does it on purpose but she seriously seems to lack foresight when posting anything. Constant shopping, multiple holidays and now she wants to "see" if she can book Disney again? Thousands of people can't eat or afford basic necessities and it just seems incredibly tone deaf to me? Not to mention posting pictures of her happy children when so many have lost theirs this year. Too many. One is bad enough.

I was a fan. I found her fairly amusing at one point but recently I have been less and less amused and more irritated at her weird/self centred approach to everything. After a bunch of her fans jumping on me yesterday I actually thought that it was just me. Maybe I was being a witch. That being said, Emma did send a message to me personally saying that she was removing my comment so I didn't get any hate. I was in the process of replying to some people. I told her it was fine. I don't know why she needed to tell me but i don't get my self worth from strangers on the Internet, but there you go. I don't feel like I attacked her personally, just her approach at dealing with a sensitive subject. I don't take an ad hominem approach to my discussions on the Internet, generally speaking.

I followed her for quite some time and was actually hoping for more bookish content in the future as she was an educator and I am an avid reader. However, I have just been left with a bad taste in my mouth and needed to see if I was the only one. Apparently not. She is doing an excellent job and alienating her audience. Anyway, apologies for the massive rant. I'm just incredibly frustrated at the world in general but also at people with big platforms being absolutely insensitive.
100% this. I would have posted something similar but figured she’d just take it down or see it as trolling.

Reactions: 13
So she was so upset by the horrific events in the USA and so worried about her kids that she's booking a holiday, to the USA??????
Disney isn’t safe & there are numerous arrests every year of people carrying concealed firearms.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Bab can't milk her bad leg and bad back anymore, as we've all seen her flinging herself around.

She desperately needs a new illness, to get more attention.

Thanks for the outfit ideas for Disney Bab, but I prefer to wear casual clothes or sportswear. Not your weird costume ideas, because I don't want to look like a knob. Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most people with asthma in young childhood do grow out of it, but if it's diagnosed from teenage onwards, it's with you for life. Emma does not have asthma 🙄 If she thinks she can "cheat" her peak flow testing, she can't. She'll be sent to an asthma clinic where they WATCH YOU do your peak flow testing, for a start - they don't just take your word for it LOL, & she'll have to explain her lifestyle; what she eats/drinks, how much exercise she gets, does she smoke, drink alcohol, her weight etc., etc., .. anyway, I don't know why she's so giddy to have an illness, her travel insurance premiums will skyrocket because of her age and liability.

* cough* munchausens *cough *

She's so desperate for something to be wrong with her. She's such an attention seeker. No wonder Stephen always looks like a hostage, living with her must be exhausting.
The amount of peak flows I've done where the nurse has handed it back to me and said "you can do better" and i've sat up straighter, done a bigger huff and it's gone up by 100! :ROFLMAO:

Also she's stupid if she wants asthma, because I didn't grow out of it until really late I spent my whole life having to worry about everything, have I got my inhaler, it's warm indoors but cold out so am I going to have an attack, always getting bronchitis when I had a cold, ventolin overdose, have I given my repeat prescription request enough time - not to mention the cost of having to buy drugs just to stay alive.

It's a chronic disease, that whilst pretty common and easy to manage properly, still kills people. My daughter spent 5 days in HDU after an asthma attack.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My brother has asthma and has ran in the London Marathon.

So yeah, asthma doesn't stop you running Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Most people with asthma in young childhood do grow out of it, but if it's diagnosed from teenage onwards, it's with you for life. Emma does not have asthma 🙄 If she thinks she can "cheat" her peak flow testing, she can't. She'll be sent to an asthma clinic where they WATCH YOU do your peak flow testing, for a start - they don't just take your word for it LOL, & she'll have to explain her lifestyle; what she eats/drinks, how much exercise she gets, does she smoke, drink alcohol, her weight etc., etc., .. anyway, I don't know why she's so giddy to have an illness, her travel insurance premiums will skyrocket because of her age and liability.

* cough* munchausens *cough *

She's so desperate for something to be wrong with her. She's such an attention seeker. No wonder Stephen always looks like a hostage, living with her must be exhausting.
Exactly. It is all coming across as just a big quest for attention- attention she probably got when her back was injured, and which she is seeking again. She says the Dr has ordered blood tests?? Is that part of an asthma diagnosis?? Or are they checking for other things?? Sorry, I don't know enough about it.

As I said before, there is NO WAY on God's green earth that her diet/lifestyle/weight has not at any point been mentioned in relation to these various maladies of hers.

I am glad it's not just me. The more I think about it the more things just don't seem right. It's quite disturbing in many ways, really. Genuinely I hope that she seeks some help because she clearly has issues that she has not addressed and I feel much of it comes from her lack of self worth. Which sounds odd, because she appears to make everything about herself the more time goes on. I think she has a need for validation and fulfilment that isn't being met elsewhere in her life.
This is basically the theme of all these threads!! She is obviously an unhappy and deeply unfulfilled person. She gave up a meaningful career as a teacher to dick about online, but seems to have absolutely NO ambition to improve in her chosen "career" in any way whatsoever! As a result its all sliding away and she's not getting the events and ads. Her marriage is portrayed as a platonic arrangement at best, she insists Ste ADORES her but his face any time he is required to be in close contact with her says otherwise (that Titanic reel- omg, felt so sorry for her in that moment and was frankly surprised she posted it). Her friendships aren't real and meaningful. Her kids are getting older, more independent and developing tastes and ideas of their own. Her days have basically been boiled down to buying plastic storage to store her mountains of crap (and fruit) and endlessly organising it and labelling it, shopping for clothes she doesn't wear (only in size 18 obvs), and talking to her phone... that is literally her life now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Self obsessed beyond belief, also having asthma shouldn’t stop you running. It can actually help with lung capacity, i don’t believe her for a second another self diagnosed illness for content.
She’s fat, unhealthy & does nothing about it………..I’m the same size, yes I’m fat but I’m not on social media bleating about my ailments for money.
My daughter has had asthma since she was a baby. She suffers really badly with hayfever and a lot of other allergies. She uses 2 inhalers, a nebuliser when needed and has often had to take steroids. None of this has stopped her from exercising regularly. Swimming, running, going to to gym 3 times a week. So there is no excuse.
Babs needs to lose weight and gradually add in regular exercise. To be honest, I think her main problem might be sleep apnea. I feel this might be what wakes her up. Maybe it's her and not Stepladder Steve that needs to undergo sleep study? 🙄🙄

Exactly. It is all coming across as just a big quest for attention- attention she probably got when her back was injured, and which she is seeking again. She says the Dr has ordered blood tests?? Is that part of an asthma diagnosis?? Or are they checking for other things?? Sorry, I don't know enough about it.

As I said before, there is NO WAY on God's green earth that her diet/lifestyle/weight has not at any point been mentioned in relation to these various maladies of hers.

This is basically the theme of all these threads!! She is obviously an unhappy and deeply unfulfilled person. She gave up a meaningful career as a teacher to dick about online, but seems to have absolutely NO ambition to improve in her chosen "career" in any way whatsoever! As a result its all sliding away and she's not getting the events and ads. Her marriage is portrayed as a platonic arrangement at best, she insists Ste ADORES her but his face any time he is required to be in close contact with her says otherwise (that Titanic reel- omg, felt so sorry for her in that moment and was frankly surprised she posted it). Her friendships aren't real and meaningful. Her kids are getting older, more independent and developing tastes and ideas of their own. Her days have basically been boiled down to buying plastic storage to store her mountains of crap (and fruit) and endlessly organising it and labelling it, shopping for clothes she doesn't wear (only in size 18 obvs), and talking to her phone... that is literally her life now.

I haven't read the threads yet (there is a lot of them) but I will have a nose over the weekend.

It's sad really because there is so much she could do. She has mentioned books a few times. With her platform she could run an amazing book club. She could do cook alongs, readalongs, videos on how to help prepare your child for Sat's, a get fit series, informative videos on Disney, an organise my house with me series that she follows up on. Loads of mom content. Its quite sad that she is just not utilising her time well.

Reactions: 15
It’s next week, I’m staying literally round the corner from her. She’s not at the event I’m going to but I’ve decided to make sure I walk past the hobbit house 😅
The hobbit house isn't in the city centre, so you'll need to bus it there, it's a bit of a trek to walk it all 😂 You'll be in a hotel opposite her beloved Primark, if I remember correctly?...

100% this. I would have posted something similar but figured she’d just take it down or see it as trolling.
Yes, it infuriates me when people disagree with, or call someone out, that they're called "keyboard warriors". Babs just wants to exist in an echo chamber where babettes blow smoke up her arse all day.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.