Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no make up expert by any means but I do use the urban decay all nighter fix - why does she put it on under her foundation? It’s like bleeping glue why wouldn’t she follow the instructions on how to use it?!

her face must feel like concrete putting 🤡 make up on after she’s used it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220523-163242_Instagram.jpg

Emma, less is more Bab!

And learn to apply your bleeping lipstick properly, you look ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What ad are we going to be punished with ? I can only imagine the tit show … mmm on the other hand I guess it won’t matter what she’s advertising cos we will have to guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220523_171321.jpg

For the love of all that's L'Oréal Bab...please invest in a good lip liner / mirror/ a steady hand. You look like you've applied your lippy whilst speeding blindfold through a windsock 🤡🤡🤡🤡.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What in the name of clown hell is that duck awful make up about... and why would she look in the mirror and get giddy about looking so awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never seen lipstick applied like that, how can she get it so wrong?!

for the love of bab, there are about 10 million make up tutorials on you tube!

hope i dont offend anyone but I also cant believe anyone over the age of 16 is still using collection 2000 make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That make up was so alarmingly bad and I’m not just saying that to be a twit for the sake of it. Flicking from the story with make up to the story without was like watching a glow up transformation. People wear less slap on the mainstage of RuPaul’s sodding drag race.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Y’see, I disagree completely. I don’t think she ever wants sex again. She’d just rather talk about Real Housewives, her mugs, & go to bed at 8pm like a proper granny. She strikes me as that sort of person - who bangs on about sex all the time so as to make themselves look like they’re still up for it, but actually hasn’t had sex since conceiving Ethan. I bet Steve gave up a long, long time ago.
She’s like Jay from the Inbetweeners - all talk, no action 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think she wants sex either- but she definitely wants Ste to WANT to have sex with her!! I think the lack of sex comes from her, but she's furious he is happy with the situation. She clearly wants to be fending off his amorous advances to reassure her that she really is adored and desired.

Reactions: 20
She really did fancy herself after piling all her slap on didn’t she? Oh well at least she’s someone’s cup of (decaf) tea for a change,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she putting primer on AFTER the fixing spray?! bleeping moron!
She looks like a clown abd frankly the ugly dog could have applied it better.
I hope the GP ordered an HbA1c test and a cholesterol. The amount of sugar and tit she eats! Mind you she would NEVER be honest and admit she has a problem relating to her ever increasing weight.

Reactions: 20
She had to scrub her face to get the make up off. Yet it’s still under her eyes! Has she not heard of eye make up remover? I know we joke that she can’t do anything properly or right but when you can’t even wash your face properly you need to reassess your abilities as a human!!

Reactions: 25
What a life she lives. My first thought in the morning isn’t grabbing my phone and speaking to people I don’t know. I snuggle my husband, get my kids up, enjoy a coffee in the garden , have a nice shower, you know, normal things. She has become utterly ridiculous and just surely recognize it, it’s why she’s getting more and more manic and buffoon like.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.