Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Interestingly Babs has posting the twinning reel on her tiktok but Bethany hasn't.
she has. i thought the same, but they shared it as a collaborative post, so comments left. on either appear on both - if that makes sense - as a result, if you're blocked by babs, you can't see the post on Bethany's grid. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6

choochie

Poor lonely blabs
Poor blabs has she got adhd
Poor blabs…… oh hang on

why if people are dicks does it have to mean they have something like adhd 🤷‍♀️ What happened to some people just being self obsessed arses because they have people hanging on their every word and saying every purile thing they do is great

and don’t forget this is not some clueless twerp chatting to the general public this person has an agency behind her so I’m not buying the aimless confused, working from home with no structure angle either, she’s lazy, end of
I wasn't saying everyone who displays these characteristics have something like adhd. I was saying I see some traits in her as I have it too. I am far from anything like her, well, apart from going from one thing to another and not completing everything.

She may very well be just a dick. I don't know. I am new here, I came here after beginning to question her content. I thought it was just me. She may be lazy. She may be lost. I don't know. I apologise if I offended you, it wasn't my intention. I was simply saying what I see and what I think and seeing what others think.

Reactions: 6