Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B100313A-D17F-47F5-AB4E-4D26D84CAB28.jpeg

there you go. Proof it was all for engagement.
I’ve done my bit to up my engagement about the tragedy. Now you get me flashing my gunt again.
how about cuntfish you step away from the gram you are the one that decided to post on it not us

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The only thing I'm finding too much is her and her attention seeking bleep ass moves trying to use her kids to get likes - how about she fucks off the Internet and uses the time to realise what a twit she has become

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1292395
there you go. Proof it was all for engagement.
move done my bit to up my engagement about the tragedy. Now you get me flashing my gunt again.
how about cuntfish you step away from the gram you are the one that decided to post on it not us
I’ve just seen a post that said that this awful elementary school tragedy was the 212th mass shooting in the US this year. So where have all the posts been for the 211 other times this has happened? She couldn’t be more insincere and obvious that it’s all for dramatic effect and attention. Awful, vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On days like these Babs, you should step away from your phone & leave serious conversations to the grown ups. Using a tragic situation to up your likes is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve just seen a post that said that this awful elementary school tragedy was the 212th mass shooting in the US this year. So where have all the posts been for the 211 other times this has happened? She couldn’t be more insincere and obvious that it’s all for dramatic effect and attention. Awful, vile woman.
Exactly and I’m sure there’s more than this school shooting if she only spoke on those where the duck were her thoughts and prayers/hair sniffing shite then. bleeping furious

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm getting fed up of her always making everything about herself, why use a picture of your own children for something so tragic and unthinkable, oh yeah for likes and engagement ffs maybe she needs to take her own advice and step away from her phone and have a long hard think about what she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The whole ‘catch my breath’ thing she has said about 5 times already. And that she woke Stephen up to tell him. What a load of tit.
She is vile.
STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!

Reactions: 32
She’s not doing the reels for the likes or the comments, it’s purely for the impressions (how many accounts her “content” was shown to). Unfortunately, brands don’t care about engagement (likes and comments) anymore, only about how many people her content was pushed to. People may swipe off as soon as they see her, but they still see her. I don’t even have 500 followers on Insta, but my reels average 20k in impressions. That’s why she’ll continue to post absolute garbage and won’t give a rats ass if her followers hate it; the content isn’t for them.
Brands do care about engagement. That's why she now only gets the ads the bigger accounts turn down, & why she's not invited on Disney freebies and red carpet events - all the good stuff is drying up for her. Plus, the content she puts out will make a lot of brands question using her. So she should care, as exposure alone only goes a little way, she still has to put effort in. Her management will care about engagement, too. They're not going to want to represent and invest in someone who's not drawing in good ad offers.

So she’s already giving out information that is WRONG! Someone told her that Lineberty isn’t used anymore and she said she had no clue! Thanks for checking all the FACTS you’re giving out Babs 🙄
...no wonder the free Disney holidays are not thrown in her direction 😂

"Ask me all of your Disney questions"

I won't know the answers, but ask away.

Great job Emma.
She sent herself most of those "questions". Some of them weren't general questions, they were staged so she could show off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She really is an attention bleep isn’t she? If she was really that upset how about just taking the day off SM and focusing on her kids. But she isn’t she’s just using it for engagement. I have lived in the US and my kids have had to do active shooter drills in their elementary school.
Emma has zero understanding of US gun laws, the NRA, etc etc. I wish they had tighter gun laws but it’s not as straightforward as stop selling guns.
It is horrific what has happened but as usual Emma makes things about her and how she feels and then says ‘ but don’t worry folks I’m posting mundane crap as usual to distract you all because I’m such a great person’.
Just duck off Emma.
Oh and she maintains she doesn’t watch the news but she had to wake Ste up to tell him about the shooting in Ulvade.
I would have far more respect for her if like I said, she just didn’t post today and said nothing, just spent time with her kids. But that will never happen!

• Heart
She surely is a grade A bleep 😡. The faux sadness then straight onto HER problems , showing her peakflowometer and reading charts. Bab my daughter was 5 at the time of the Dunblane shootings, the following day I took her to her ballet class and sat in the car crying my eyes out whilst waiting for her . She has no idea and no empathy for others ...nasty fucker! Oh and the fact she bleeping lies about watching the news and doesn't know what's going on in the world...clearly she thought this news item was IG worthy!

ETA more swearing cos I'm bleeping raging here! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Yep, Reels are promoted more by Insta and give higher impressions for the effort which is all brands currently care about. I bet if she gets 100 new followers a week from a reel it’ll be a bonus rather than her aim.
But she's not gaining, she remains stagnated. Now, Taming Twins and her reels are another story 😂 I think the content matters, not just the reel. TTw's is showing interesting things. Lack of money is a huge issue right now, & she is showing a weeks family meals for fifty quid. Babs has lost herself, nobody wants to see her big belly.

Is it awful to say I really hope the flump doesn’t go to California…. Iv been desperate to get back there (not Disney) for years but bloodddyyy ivf bills have stopped us (from going any where tbh)!! Might have to mute her stories if she’s goes to cali and makes it’s look as dull as her badly dyed hair!!
Ohhhhh 🤗 sending you all the luck 🍀 in the Universe on your IVF journey, 🐄👜 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She would hate California. I’ve not been to Disney but I’ve been to California and it’s just not babs vibe at all I feel. Plus there’s SO much more to California than just Disney!!!
Are you kidding? She'd be in her element, stalking The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & The Real Housewives of Orange County 😂😂😂😂😂 How vast California is won't have entered her head on that quest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With regards to her rambling about the Texas shooting, why does she seem to think only parents will be affected by this?
ANYONE - with or without children - sees it as an utter tragedy that can be prevented 💔 duck off Babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of all the HUGE news stories she ignores THIS is the ons she is choosing to milk for content/engagement!? Really?? If ever we needed confirmation that she has absolutely 0 shame- here it is!

But she's not gaining, she remains stagnated. Now, Taming Twins and her reels are another story 😂 I think the content matters, not just the reel. TTw's is showing interesting things. Lack of money is a huge issue right now, & she is showing a weeks family meals for fifty quid. Babs has lost herself, nobody wants to see her big belly.
She has absolutely no purpose online these days. Nothing she does is helpful, informative or inspiring (except when she's inspiring us cowbags to drink water and get our 5-a-day). All she's there for is attention and to drag what ££ she can out of it. As others have said, she clearly doesn't get invited to the big ticket events or land the big ads. Its all disappearing for her and one day soon she'll crash back to earth with an almighty thump on her definitely not a size 18 ass

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Oooohh just been having a nosey at Alison P, shes done a post about an online exercise app/channel type thing and exercising at home... Look who thinks she might have a go.... Never gonna happen!!
Pfffft, that translates to "I need content" 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.