Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh 🤗 sending you all the luck 🍀 in the Universe on your IVF journey, 🐄👜 🥰🥰🥰
Thanks 🐄 👜…. In the middle of medication for round 4!!! Hence I feel abit (a lot) more cranky and unable to tolerate babs atm!!

And Just HOWWW is she making the news this morning about her…..all for the content hey Babs!! When she started talking about it I thought okkkkk maybe she’s gonna address this appropriately but then the head sniffing comments came and a seperate post appeared!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m really sorry and I’m sure I’m coming across as a hypocrite but for someone that “keeps her page light” and doesn’t “comment on the nasty stories” why the duck has she decided the elementary school (ffs Emma it’s elementary) mass shooting is the one to story about, is it only because she can relate it to her? I mean there have been hundreds of shootings in the states this year alone including another yesterday where 4 Teenagers were murdered in South Carolina but nothing on that. Silence on Ukraine. Silence on covid deaths. Silence on every bastard thing unless she can make herself the centre of attention. Wait for her to start comparing herself to the heroic teacher that lost her life protecting her classroom

when you think she can’t go any lower in stomps Emma with hold my chocolate I can drop that bar

And a bleeping grid post?! Emma stay in your cuntish lane this isn’t about you ffs. If you want to grab your children and sniff them do it but don’t tell others to do the same. Everyone deals with atrocities differently
Wow 😒 What an atrocious way to attract likes and comments, using murdered children to tug at the heart strings of your audience. She is REPULSIVE. Everything has an ulterior motive for her. Enjoy your short spike in engagement Babs, you vile creature.

Oh duck off Emma, you first class bleep. The chances of your kids being shot and killed in school are less than zero. She is REPULSIVE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Since when did Babatha Crusty watch the news? I am disgusted she's turned this post back to her. Yes it's sad beyond all understanding, yes go sniff your kids but don't post a pic of them. If nothing else, Babs should realise her life is passing her by and she needs to swiftly make positive changes as none of us know what the future holds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A bomb was dropped on a maternity hospital in Ukraine a few weeks ago. Pretty sure maternity hospitals are full of babies and pregnant women. She never mentioned that either.

Doing grid posts on tragedies to up your engagement is deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand this. Either she genuinely wants to not comment on news and keep her page light and twatty. Or she has to comment on a bit more news in general. She hasn’t been bothered about Ukrainian children being killed or Palestinian children or as the precious poster said; the other 200 odd American school shootings this year. So why this one? It’s blatantly because it’s trending. And making it about her as usual is so crass and revolting

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s the type of person that when people were losing their homes to wildfire she would have posted a photo of her own house - saying she’s sad their houses were destroyed and she’ll be thinking of them when she’s surrounded by her tat in her warm bed that night.

Can’t even express my anger about her today. But because the babettes are so “wobbly” then she can’t discuss it further then upping her engagement - funny that.

duck you Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The whole ‘catch my breath’ thing she has said about 5 times already. And that she woke Stephen up to tell him. What a load of tit.
She is vile.
STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!
Wonder if she had to run upstairs to old Steve on his sofa bed to tell him or did she ring him 🤔

anyway back to blabs being a megacunt

there really are no words for her are there

Manchester arena bombings you know in the UK where gormless lives 🤷‍♀️ aw it’s sad but on we go” complete with totally inappropriate picture, of herself of course

Global Pandemic that actually affected the whole of the UK, you know where she actually lives …nothing, queen blabs wants to keep it light on her grid, an escape for all the other dimwits, all whilst probably spreading Covid herself

Any other mass shooting in America …. Nothing, nada, zilch

today a post that shows her for the attention seeking narc she truly is

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is what she posted back in 2017 on the day of the Manchester Arena terrorist attack 🤬☹

Wtaf. Tragic day . 22 people died & all she could say was tragic but never mind because in Disney it’ll all be fine. She lives in bleeping bubble.

She probably doesn’t even watch the news and finds things out via social media.

She really is a narc, making everything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220525_094206_com.instagram.android.jpg

And here we have Bab at her most her-est...she's an absolute grade A weapon 😡😡😡.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have to say I was shocked she choose to mention this tragedy given that she mentions regularly how her page is all about keeping it light and it's a page for people to escape from the doom and gloom of life from and that's why she doesn't discuss serious AKA real-life stuff so why oh why would she choose this awful news story to half-heartedly discuss other than purely for attention and engagement. Pretty low even for Piella Bakewell.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she has an AD upcoming hence trying to increase engagement? Would put nothing past this witch. On another note- she’s obviously not showered/washed her hair since Monday ( or whenever!) as hair is still a bit wavy from where she curled it and applied the clown make up on Monday 🤢

Reactions: 16
Stephens done her wallpapering, she's rewarded him by putting a tiny tele in top top for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m furious with todays tit show.. Twas like putting her two fingers up and saying look I still have my two!! She’s a bleep a word I never use as I hate it but she’s an absolute bleep 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And just like that it’s gone - like it never existed.

I want to start an Instagram account and just dedicate it to exposing all her bullshit and contradictions.
I’d follow you!! She’s a monster an evil monster that will sell hers and her innocent childrens soul to the highest bidder

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.