Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipstick

VIP Member
I'm cringing so hard at Emma saying she thought "the key to pulling a boy was dressing like a boy". What is she talking about?! Wearing trousers isn't "dressing like a boy". Her outdated, sexist attitude really grinds my gears.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Loopybird69

VIP Member
B100313A-D17F-47F5-AB4E-4D26D84CAB28.jpeg

there you go. Proof it was all for engagement.
I’ve done my bit to up my engagement about the tragedy. Now you get me flashing my gunt again.
how about cuntfish you step away from the gram you are the one that decided to post on it not us

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It's a shame. I do think there is something else going on with her. Maybe bipolar, maybe bpd. I don't know. I also really struggle to stick to something but I have autism and adhd and it can be hell in my mind at times. So many ideas and I just want to do them all at once, hence I never stick to anything. I'm not defending her, but maybe it isn't just laziness? What do people think?
most people live ordinary lives, the propensity for arsehole behaviour remains inactive due to being surrounded by people telling them to shut the fuck up and their life circle being limited to friends, perhaps workmates and the occasional chat with the postman

then there is blabs, plucked from obscurity she had been ‘teaching’ 🙄 and then started documenting her life on instagram
Instagram was in its infancy then and she enjoyed popularity, freebies, Ads etc
Of course the effect of all this adoration was to make blabs think she is very special indeed, unused to mass adoration this has gone to her head, the ability to block anyone saying anything even remotely negative has made her view of life even more distorted, she is kween blabs of Brum, every aspect of her fake life is publicised, the childrens lives are exploited also

she has realised she doesnt need to do very much to maintain the status quote, she’s too lazy now to make any effort to change her lifestyle with regards to diet or appearance instead choosing a slovenly/crude approach to maintaining her insta account, trotting out the tired phrase #size18 and ‘add a belt” and buying endless clothes of which perhaps only 2 outfits are ever worn, also there are still some dim companies throwing Ads her way 🙄🙄🙄🙄

of course we don’t see the real blabs, that’s hidden away with the occasional crack in the facade whereby her shouty gobshite personality is revealed

so no I don’t think she has bipolar, ADHD, PTSD, asthma or anything else

sometimes people are just fucking selfish lazy stupid shallow bastards and that’s it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh god YET ANOTHER ‘I use to cover my body up but now I just flash everyone my tits and gunt and lie about being a size 18’ post.
Jesus Emma we KNOW. We also know it’s all bollocks! You lie like I breathe!
Just get some new bloody ideas or even better just give it up!
And ANOTHER boring haul of tat. Wow you went shopping in an American supermarket and you bought a mug! Jesus this woman had no originality, nothing interesting to post but on she goes like an enormous bill in a china shop blundering along thinking she’s the Kween of Disney. She has to be one of the most boring influencers on Insta

• Heart

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
It always ANNOYS me when Babs refers to herself as a "nerd" because I always thought a nerd was a person who was quirky, introverted, shy and intellectual (qualities not bestowed upon a manic / attention seeking / dumber than a bag of hammers / middle aged housewife seeking purpose and meaning by exploiting every person around her)

Turns out THIS IS the meaning

NERD

noun

1. a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boring.

She FINALLY got something right‼ 😲

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenWine

VIP Member
It's becoming more and more apparent that she's using her platforms to validate her life choices. So often she puts out posts and reels where she's essentially commanding her followers to do a certain thing, eg if it's hot you must have an ice cream, if it's your period you must have cake, if you're going out you must tuck your tights into your bra (genuinely mystified by this one!), if it's Valentines Day you mustn't sleep with your husband!

She does it all the time and because she will get lots of comments agreeing with her it makes her feel like what she's doing is normal. She's created an echo chamber where she's constantly told she's doing the right thing when in fact she's leading an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and, even worse, she's telling her followers it's ok.

I'm so tired of the endless "mum" stereotypes - we don't all have mum tums or are tired all the time (her kids are 9 and 11, not toddlers!) or wear big pants. And how can she be talking about grabbing a few minutes peace when she's literally on her own all day!!
You hit the nail on the head here! Especially in the last paragraph! I hate these mum stereotypes too. I never do the things she claims all mums do. I’m not tired all the time. I don’t miss my son on a night out. It infuriates me that she seems to think this is the case for all mums.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
She’s not covered up, she’s got boob tube beach dresses on, and is clearly posing for photos that I imagine she asked Ste to take- and they aren’t exactly situations where you’d be wearing a swimming costume, apart from the ones where shes actually in a pool they are walking along beachfronts. Also Ste is fully clothed too!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So we got 2nd place which is amazing. Ukraine won which is greatly deserved.
And Tamingtwins has hit 146000.....so now let's watch her overtake the yellow blob! Whoop!

• Haha
  • Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
C7D2E143-26AB-47F4-ACE0-747E7A444457.jpeg

Emma confirming what we all already knew, that she’s missing some willy action 🍆 it’s been a while eh bab

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is stereotyping and I’ll take the blowback but I’ve never personally met a straight man that a) loves Beyoncé enough to go to a concert - perv over yeah, her music not so much and b) keep shouting “to the left” even when shitfaced drunk

🤷🏼‍♀️

After watching her most recent reel where she pretends she is coughing mimics giving head, I fully understand why her husband won’t touch her and likes Grindr so much

and Emma nobody needs to see your flabby, sweaty, unwashed body jiggling 🤢in your filthy pyjamas at 7am as for parts of your body slapping 🤢🤢 Jesus wept get a grip on yourself buy a vibrator or just get some dick
Her content is getting more and more KDIL as weeks go by. She thinks she's funny, but it just comes across as uncouth. A lot of her content is purely for the Colin & The Deviants' contingent. She's giddy a.f. that a man paid her some attention and she'd LOVE some more, it doesn't matter that he's ugly and looks like he still lives with his mum. Her Vlog on Saturday even contained a segment of her filming her feet walking into the garden. Who films their feet?!!! Babs does, for Colin. So transparent.
It's so obvious there's no intimacy between her and Stephen.

Rachybat

Her post yesterday topped it for me, I’ve removed her from my Instagram. I just cannot give her satisfaction of having me as a follower, a number on her page for her to think it is ok to churn out shit content.
I’ll happily keep up with the car crash that is her life on here.

• Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Morning cow bags or should I say ‘kings and Kweens’ 🤢 how are we ? Don’t know what to make of this mornings pit stories, she’s totally deranged isn’t she?? Gurning and stuttering and emphasising certain words I think she’s drunk or highly medicated , it turns my stomach that she’d put herself out there like that ??? …
And why is it so funny for a middle aged woman to buy fruit ?!?!?! , obviously such a novelty in the conway house , so embarrassing 🙈 and then she goes all kids tv as if she’s talking to 5 year olds - will it be a mango?? 🥭 will it be a kiwi?? []. She has probably never eaten either in her life. What a sad and pathetic existence. Have a fun day babs you’ll be on your lunch break soon !!!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
On days like these Babs, you should step away from your phone & leave serious conversations to the grown ups. Using a tragic situation to up your likes is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is it just me who couldn't be arsed to decant board games into ill fitting storage bags when the box they came in is perfectly adequate to store them in ? 🤷
I've litrlerally just sat here and watched this in her Stories thinking exactly the same!

She might aswell have titled those stories "Tell me you have no life and too much time on your hands without telling me" 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

Oooh seems as though I’ve been blocked from the TikTok …I Mearly suggested she popped her nether regions away and think of her poor ‘ tween ‘ for once …!!

• Haha
  • Heart