Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also hated the way she tried to make out that Ethan was "Different." I bet she hates the fact that he now seems to like football after stating that he didn't. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any child being "Different" as she puts it, but why try and push the narrative? She wanted so much for him to be "Different" purely for content. She is a vile woman. I don't think I have ever disliked someone as much as I dislike her!
tbh, she was pushing the narrative for a while that ethan was "different" because he didn't like football and loved magic and dressing up - hence why we have seen that one single photo of him dressed in erin's elsa dress rehashed repeatedly - and that he was so "sensitive" etc which - despite her apparent "wokeness" - she obviously percieved sensitivity and showing emotion as a feminine trait. equally, erin was "different" because she supposedly HATED wearing dresses and HATED the colour pink-erin conway, single-handedly smashing gender stereotypes! interestingly, i scrolled back thru some of babs' posts - i was interested to see if all the swimsuit photos of the kids were still proudly displayed on her grid despite her new best friend Bethany's criticism - and found a post that babs wrote when erin as seven which very clearly stated that erin was a very much a typical "girlie girl" who adored the colour pink and hair bows etc - and she's recently stated that erin now loves the colour pink - so her "different" phase lasted all of maybe two years and was based solely on the fact that she was a girl whose favourite colour wasn't pink, and who went thru a stage of not wanting to wear dresses.

there was also a point where babs was trying to fabricate a narrative about how it was erin - a girl! 🤯 - who adored football, and enjoyed watching the matches with steve and playing football in the garden - she based an entire ad around this claim, solely because she wanted the golden child to play the starring role and highlight that her boy - *shock, horror* doesn't like football. i'm sure she is FUMING that ethan adores HP - a totally mainstream and "normal" interest for a nine year old boy - and has joined the football team. sure, he definitely seems to have a very imaginative and creative streak, is loves crafts and magic and dressing up - and appears to enjoy baking, although babs never gives him the chance - and definitely seems to have a more sensitive nature - which makes babs' disinterest and dismissive treatment of him even more cruel - but the only way any of that makes him "different" is that it challenges babs' own stereotyped and out-dated views of gender, and the things that girls and boys "should" like, and what defines a "typical" boy or girl. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So on one story she ordered the wallpaper, a zillion stories later her picked it. Pull the other one Emma it plays “she’s a c*nt” we all know you’d never let cbbste pick anything - he doesn’t even get to sleep in the big boys bed 🙄

Reactions: 17
That Disney guy she’s with looks 15!! If a guy was slobbering over a 15 yr old girl he would be a perv .. she’s a fkn perv 🤷🏻‍♀️😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ve gone for another William Morris patterned wallpaper because it’s ‘innkeeping’ with the Arts and Crafts style of the house. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s in-keeping dumb ass! Even if it is in the Art and Crafts style, what else in that house is also in-keeping? As far as I can tell, it’s only the front door and windows, so why bother? The rest of the hobbit house is a mishmash of shite and tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They’ve gone for another William Morris patterned wallpaper because it’s ‘innkeeping’ with the Arts and Crafts style of the house. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s in-keeping dumb ass! Even if it is in the Art and Crafts style, what else in that house is also in-keeping? As far as I can tell, it’s only the front door and windows, so why bother? The rest of the hobbit house is a mishmash of shite and tat!
Inn keeping ffs, there's no room at this Inn, about as religious as it gets 🤣 full to the brim with her maximalist shite!

• Haha
my thoughts exactly! gotta stick with the expensive William Morris wallpaper from John Lewis, because it's vital they stick with the "arts and crafts style" of their hobbit house - yet every other possible surface is littered with plastic tat, disney-themed tack, endless mugs, stuffed g-nomies, an entire jungle-worth of plants, a slytherin-themed fireplace, bleeping pom-pom garlands and a general mishmash of junk and tat associated with whichever season if may be at the time - not to mention the wallpaper she chose for up in top top! but yeah, William Morris wallpaper plastered over a crude dick pic that you scribnled on the wall - definitely in keeping with the arts and crafts vibe of the house! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry just harping back to the tit morning reel - she is miles heavier now than the so called before so why does she mention not feeling like she has to hide her stomach - the swinging gunt is a fairly recent edition.... its grown at a similar rate to her teeth becoming more yellow and rodent like.
She definitely posted that reel to show us all how fit she was a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOW is she sat down watching tv at 4.30 in the afternoon?!!! Where are her kids? She’s so bleeping lazy and a waste of space -she does duck all EVERY SINGLE DAY!! So lazy it’s unreal. She really is NOT interested in those kids unless there’s something on it for her or she can use them to make money. She is an AWFUL NARCISSISTIC witch of a mother.

• Angry
Screenshot_20220516_194445_com.instagram.android.jpg

Is Bab outing herself as a beard in this pic? 🤭. No need - we all know Ste dreams of running away to Brighton with George ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dress more like ‘covered up younger Emma’ in the reel on the beach. Not because I am not body confident but because I burn really easily! Is actually better to cover up and prevent skin cancer 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have never understood how you can spend £600k on a house that’s so small you can’t fit the fridge in the kitchen!!! Beyond stupid!
If only Pus put his foot down and got rid of that hideous mug cupboard, they’d have room for the fridge!

HOW is she sat down watching tv at 4.30 in the afternoon?!!! Where are her kids? She’s so bleeping lazy and a waste of space -she does duck all EVERY SINGLE DAY!! So lazy it’s unreal. She really is NOT interested in those kids unless there’s something on it for her or she can use them to make money. She is an AWFUL NARCISSISTIC witch of a mother.
You’ve hit the nail on the head, she is unbelievably lazy. The sheer amount of time she spends sat on her backside, she even had the audacity to complain about how tired her and Pus were yesterday, as they’d not gone to bed until midnight because of Eurovision 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Joe Wicks documentary about the children of parents with a mental illness, statistically a child who has a parent with a mental illness is three times more likely to have their own issue with mental health. If Emma has PTSD, as she claims, what is she doing to protect her children’s mental health because she needs to start now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.