Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self obsessed beyond belief, also having asthma shouldn’t stop you running. It can actually help with lung capacity, i don’t believe her for a second another self diagnosed illness for content.
She’s fat, unhealthy & does nothing about it………..I’m the same size, yes I’m fat but I’m not on social media bleating about my ailments for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaha I used to have asthma, had it from birth until I miraculously grew out of it at age 36, and I also used to run. At first I would take a puff everytime my lungs would burn and I would get out of breathe - until I realised that everyone gets burning lungs and out of breathe when they run, it's the whole point of cardio (clue is in the name!). If you're not wheezing it's not asthma!

Reactions: 21
I may be wrong but there is no way she has asthma, I grew up with my dad having asthma and she hasn't got any of the symptoms no wheezing no coughing plus if she smokes or smoked like we think we would all know she had it. All that's wrong with her is she has an allergy to something and needs to be healthier. She makes me made trying to have an illness for sympathy and pretending to be angry with herself ut really being pleased, people die from asthma like my dad nearly did stupid woman 😡😡

Reactions: 18
interesting how her story earlier referenced that wednesday is her dedicated fruit-buying day - buying a few kiwis is still such an obvious novelty to her that she has to announce it, before it reaches the point it's labelled a Conway "tradition" like the Saturday morning fake cinnamon buns 🤦🏻‍♀️ - yet despiteasy week's excitement, she didn't mention which fruit she bought, or even show any fruit in the story where she was showing off her plastic tat fruit organisation storage system.

instead, that "on wednesdays, i buy fruit" post was accompanied by a photo of the fizzy cola flavoured jammie dodgers babs had bought - supposedly for the children - while out buying fruit. in actuality, i think she bought those instead of fruit - y'know, since they contain fruit-flavoured jam - and then shared a photo, knowing that a novelty flavour of biscuits would act as a distraction, and stop the babettes from questioning why she's talking about going shopping for fruit when there is clearly no fruit in the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Oh, definitely. First thought I had was that the jammie dodgers and maltesers won't even pass the kids' eyes, never mind their lips. They're for Babs.

Reactions: 17
how can she not see her diet / weight / lifestyle is a cause of her health issues ??? Are the doctors not telling her to make changes???

So she was so upset by the horrific events in the USA and so worried about her kids that she's booking a holiday, to the USA??????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
More incorrect information about Disney. She quoted the credits you get with each type of hotel without bothering to mention that you get UP TO that amount depending on how long you stay.

And she’s only realising now that she has to do something about her health

Reactions: 15
So she was so upset by the horrific events in the USA and so worried about her kids that she's booking a holiday, to the USA??????
Make it make sense, right??

As regards her "asthma". She seems absolutely DESPERATE to have a Real Diagnosed Condition of ANY type right now- she's coming across a little Munchausen-y (I know it isn't called that now) groping around for something to be "wrong" with her!! She is so desperate for attention in every area of her life. I hope there is nothing diagnosable because it'll be just another thing she can sit spouting incorrect information about!!

She isn’t going to do anything about her health!
She thinks her ‘USP’ is ( not) being a #size 18 and ‘ body confident’ ( again, not!) so she won’t actually be honest and address her lifestyle ( which might make some actually worthwhile content!) she’ll just put it down to her so called asthma and use that as an excuse to avoid exercise!
She doesn’t even understand there are different types of asthma she’s so stupid!
It’s very simple- listen up Emma:

Eat less sugar.
Eat more fruit & veg. ( actually just eat some since you don’t right now!)
Take your dog for a decent walk every day.
Drink 2 litres of WATER-not juice, coke or Fanta-WATER-per day. It’s not that much honestly.
Stop drinking alcohol.

Do that for 1 month and see how much better you feel. Might actually make you want to continue! Hope that helps!

Of course Emma won’t try any of the above. Far too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has infuriated me today.
Asthma 🤣🤣 she’s a joke. Loose some weight and eat better and maybe you could breath properly.

Let’s see if we can book Disney - duck off Emma; like she hasn’t already made that decision! Good for her being able to afford it but I guarantee the majority of her followers couldn’t and as posters above have said a lot of people are choosing between heating and eating. SHE IS VILE

Reactions: 23
Watching her stories this morning and I wonder if she’s considered it could be sleep apnoea and not asthma?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching her stories this morning and I wonder if she’s considered it could be sleep apnoea and not asthma?🤔
That’s Ste. Babs diagnosed him with this earlier in the year. Said he was going to a sleep clinic…never heard of again…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She didn't take it seriously and didn't go to the docs as she doesn't want to waste their time, yet made ste go to a&e with a grazed knee?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly what I thought. My MIL has it and she literally stops breathing in her sleep. She has one of those machines now. Also my sister has asthma and runs regularly. It is proven to help with lung capacity and gives your lungs a good workout!!

Reactions: 17
Oy...Bab..you dopey, twit..I'll repeat in capitals,LOSE WIEIGHT; CHANGE YOUR DIET AND LIFESTYLE AND DUTCH THE MANKY TEDDY; BLANKET , SCENTED CANDLES. OPEN WINDOWS AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE!!!! duck sake it isn't rocket science 🤦. I'm still maintaining she's seeing a private GP. I worked as a temp practice nurse a few years ago and unless protocols have changed- no one was diagnosed over the phone with asthma, patients were referred to me for a lung function test and a lifestyle assessment so unless it's no longer done then I remain a sceptic . Also her story bout not wanting to make a fuss- do duck off with your babollox - you're living for the attention and drama !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don’t understand if the doctor Hasn’t had a word about her size/diet/lifestyle.

I’m a 14, my BMI is now ok… and I still get the questions about diet and exercise when I go to Doctors!

Also… she’ll keep us updated…. As if most of us havnt got our own health/life stuff to worry about…. We couldn’t give a flying F*ck about your made up illness. Aless your actually going to be honest with yourself and your viewers. Then give proper/honest infomation about lifestyle changes to be made to help!!

I would have a lot more respect for her if she was honest and said “my diet/lifestyle has been bad it’s help contribute to these problems” ect BUT I’m taking advice of doctors and follow me while I start to look after my health!!

You can still be a “size 18” babs and make healthy lifestyle choices!!!!

• Heart
Hahaha I used to have asthma, had it from birth until I miraculously grew out of it at age 36, and I also used to run. At first I would take a puff everytime my lungs would burn and I would get out of breathe - until I realised that everyone gets burning lungs and out of breathe when they run, it's the whole point of cardio (clue is in the name!). If you're not wheezing it's not asthma!
Most people with asthma in young childhood do grow out of it, but if it's diagnosed from teenage onwards, it's with you for life. Emma does not have asthma 🙄 If she thinks she can "cheat" her peak flow testing, she can't. She'll be sent to an asthma clinic where they WATCH YOU do your peak flow testing, for a start - they don't just take your word for it LOL, & she'll have to explain her lifestyle; what she eats/drinks, how much exercise she gets, does she smoke, drink alcohol, her weight etc., etc., .. anyway, I don't know why she's so giddy to have an illness, her travel insurance premiums will skyrocket because of her age and liability.

* cough* munchausens *cough *

She's so desperate for something to be wrong with her. She's such an attention seeker. No wonder Stephen always looks like a hostage, living with her must be exhausting.

Not wanting to go off thread but appears LP has bagged herself the instahuns Disney trip.

Could've been you Emma, but you're really bad at your "job".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello everyone,

I am the sugarlips comment on her post yesterday. Honestly, I am concerned for Emma. Her behaviour in some of her stories is irratic at best and she seems to cry a lot. I don't think she is coping well with life at the moment.

Beyond that, I have recently become very disillusioned with her and her content. I don't know if she does it on purpose but she seriously seems to lack foresight when posting anything. Constant shopping, multiple holidays and now she wants to "see" if she can book Disney again? Thousands of people can't eat or afford basic necessities and it just seems incredibly tone deaf to me? Not to mention posting pictures of her happy children when so many have lost theirs this year. Too many. One is bad enough.

I was a fan. I found her fairly amusing at one point but recently I have been less and less amused and more irritated at her weird/self centred approach to everything. After a bunch of her fans jumping on me yesterday I actually thought that it was just me. Maybe I was being a witch. That being said, Emma did send a message to me personally saying that she was removing my comment so I didn't get any hate. I was in the process of replying to some people. I told her it was fine. I don't know why she needed to tell me but i don't get my self worth from strangers on the Internet, but there you go. I don't feel like I attacked her personally, just her approach at dealing with a sensitive subject. I don't take an ad hominem approach to my discussions on the Internet, generally speaking.

I followed her for quite some time and was actually hoping for more bookish content in the future as she was an educator and I am an avid reader. However, I have just been left with a bad taste in my mouth and needed to see if I was the only one. Apparently not. She is doing an excellent job and alienating her audience. Anyway, apologies for the massive rant. I'm just incredibly frustrated at the world in general but also at people with big platforms being absolutely insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.