Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Incredulous

Be warned this is loooooong! Just wanted to leave this here to highlight how ‘hard’ it was for Anna this year. It’s disgusting that she even pretends to make reference to 2020 being a difficult year and that she needs all the twinkly lights to make it brighter. she’s the worst and the most showy of all the ‘influencers’ none of the rest are as bad as her

In just the couple of months running up to Christmas when so many poor people had lost there jobs or were furloughed or were actually working to the bone Anna flaunted

6 rooms Kitchen, utility, toilet, playroom, hall and spare room repainted

Hall, living room, bedroom panelled

New bespoke unit for hall

New bespoke full length storage in playroom

New desk set up in playroom that costs around £300

4 new sofas yes 4 and a footstool

A unit for the sunroom, looked it up and it cost £1000

A new coffee table

2 new mirrors

A new rug

2 new lamps

A new king size bed that cost £800

Thousands of pounds worth spent on clothes that seem like nothing to her including dms, vans, those horrid dresses that they wore on Christmas Day that easily would have came to over £100

The oops Tesco order in November showing off at least £200 worth of alcohol.

This is all before you even start with any Christmas shopping for the children. The type of spending that hardworking families have to budget for. Her spending most likely ran to thousands.

So there you have it, easily over £10000 spent in the months of JUST November and December. All put there herself for all to see. The most difficult time of the year for most families. I know people should spend there money how they like but when she acts like 2020 has been hard and rubs other people’s noses in it it is hard to stomach. The money is earned by pimping out her kids and taking advantage of followers so hardly honestly earned. Their off my chest lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

ChristinaM

Princesses don't peel potatoes don't you know.. she might break a nail
Unless the potato peeler was #gifted #ad or #afflink :rolleyes:

What the hell is her latest post? A pity post?
The absolute audacity. The girl literally does nothing and is complaining about how hard she has it?
Said she was stretched last week... from the hair curling videos, cheese platters and snow pictures?
Said she has a 'thriving business' but in the comments she basically said she has been keeping her 'clients' (snigger) waiting as she has to begin each email with 'Thank you for your patience' and admits she is operating a level below how she would like.
How unprofessional - composing emails at 1am/2am (if we are to believe that) just screams unprofessionalism. It is a make believe business, there is no way this can be sustainable, that paying customers are having to work around her, rather than the other way round. It is such bullshit.
I mean, talk about throwing it in their face.. sorry for making you wait... I was dragging my kids through treacherous roads for snow pictures, stuffing my face with gifted food I couldn't be arsed to make, filming myself curling my hair, talking into my phone about panelling every f**king room in the house, tearing open my latest gifted freebies to put in my newly arranged wardrobe...but, yea sorry I couldn't fit you in as I am so busy with the juggle.
And then you have the sheep who posted the below comment. Like, is this comment for real? Everything Anna does is for herself. She takes care of herself alright as each of the sheep swipe up straight into Anna's bank account.
I just don't believe what I'm reading.
Beginning a post with essentially... I'm fabulous, my pretend business is fabulous, my children are fabulous, my house is fabulous... and then going on to whine about how hard it is for her. I'm just gobsmacked at her brazenness.
I don't think there is any pleasing people like Anna. She lives such a privileged life and she is still complaining? And everyone sending best wishes and trying to make her feel better while she's cackling all the way to the bank. She infuriates me!
Screenshot_2021-01-26-22-44-48-1-1.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Right, so this is a pandemic and I know everyone is struggling so I'm not trying to write Anna off. She's entitled to feeling down or crap but she makes other people feel like this by her constant drivel on Instagram. Everything matches. She's always dresses (if not in clothes then £150 silk PJs) with done hair and makeup. The house is constantly being redone. She has a kitchen most people can only dream of. Any posts, even this one, about difficult days are still very well put together. Like the "what you can't see is the mess out of shot" type stuff, where they never actually show the mess.

She's created this perfect lifestyle and it's false. We know it's fake. But lots of her followers seem to have been sucked in. And 99% of the time Anna makes them feel worse as they sit in grotty Dunnes PJs, cracked or stained mug, feeling properly shit about themselves, many probably overworked or a carer looking after elderly parents or disabled kids, looking at her constant ads and swipe up to buy my £100 cashmere jumper type stuff. Most of the time she's making others feel rubbish so it's hard to have empathy the day she says it's rubbish while still posting a pretty put together photo. My crap days are a migraine, vomiting in the loo while putting fish fingers on for the kids who have literally pulled curtain rails off the wall and not one of them has a fully put together outfit let alone ones that match their siblings.

Reactions: 17
Oh Anna miss “I’m so disorganised and winging everything in life” is the first to get in there with the Xmas posts. 🙄

Those poor girls. Imagine when they realise all their precious childhood memories aren’t actually memories, but infact they were just staged opportunities for their mum to showcase rampant consumerism and materialism to strangers online 🤔 it’s utterly bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Starshining

VIP Member
Sorry but those kids are the most peculiar looking. Do they have genetic disorder by any chance?
I think this comment is out of order.
Anna has chosen to front her account, she is fair game when it is used for money. Those girls are innocent in this so I think any comments about how they look should not be discussed

Reactions: 15

LouLou5

I had to unfollow, I used to love her account years ago as it was nice to see someone from NI and I did love her style/ house etc. However, it has just gotten ridiculous now. I absolutely can not fathom how much money she spends on a regular basis. She has spent a small fortune in the past year and it actually makes me sick. It must be lovely to be so loaded but I've had enough. The spending is just relentless and I can't even imagine how much she is spending on that garden and putting a stove in the garden house! We saved for a year to get our stove in our actual house! Is she just showing off, does she not realise how tone deaf she is?!! All that's pretty is another one I can't watch any more, the constant excessive spending, I just really don't need to see that every day 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

youare1

VIP Member
Hi I hadn't come across this account before I joined Tattle and oh my word what a loon, I cannot stand these accounts that are so fake and everything posed when trying to make it look like regular everyday life and don't get me started on ones who pimp out their kids:mad:, but having looked through her account some of the photos (and maybe this has been mentioned before, sorry I haven't gone through the threads) I think she takes all on one day and then uses them for content in the week, the one with the afternoon tea on Mar 14th there is a cake sitting but then it appears a week later in the pic of the girls, not to mention the same props that are moved around all over the place for the perfect photo op. Same with the bunch of flowers in the sink they were posted on March 1st, but the photo on Feb 19th looks like the same ones??? If you are trying to make your account seem real at least pay attention to your photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Incredulous

maybe its because i have no kids but i find any breastfeeding chat from instahuns and even friend just so utterly boring. If you want to do it do it if you dont then dont. Why go on and on about it !!
I’ll tell you exactly why. It’s the new way for some mothers to look down upon other mothers and think they’re a better parent. Though it is in a much more subtle and toxic way as they say it under the guise of ‘awareness’ and normalising breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal and the only people that are weird about it are some older generations or perverted men. It’s so toxic because there’s always a conciliatory add on about it doesn’t matter how long or if your breastfed at all to cover their backs. Then why count at all and why say at all? The reason is, the instahuns are just a pack of toxic narcissists who are all in competition with each other with who has breastfed the longest, have the most chickens, biggest vegetable patch but ironically enough are the antitheses of good, environmentally friendly mothers.

Got it wrong.... Its £950 not 920

I'm actually mindblown. My twitter is full of posts around meal vouchers, food packs, food banks.... families are facing unimaginable pressures from every single direction. People are struggling through on a day to day basis but Anna is advertising an interiors course that is almost a thousand pounds. And justifying that she needs time to herself in the evenings.

I'd love time to myself in the evenings too. But between decontaminating myself after a day at work (before I can even touch my children), checking and finishing the days home schooling, meal prepping for the next day and generally keeping on top of washing/cleaning/ironing/refereeing 😂) an interiors app isn't really a priority. More like a scroll around social media or an episode of something on Netflix before passing out.

She is badly misjudging people's priorities in the current climate. Would be nice to have nothing more pressing to worry about than where the next sofa will go or what room will be panelled next.

• Heart
I will teach my girls that you have to be the first to get in there with a soppy post regarding some social media over hyped “day”. I will teach my girls that likes and shares and online attention are of more importance than their digital footprint. I will teach my girls to not have an original thought or idea. I will teach my girls to sell the souls of their children for a quick buck. I will teach my girls that image and material possessions are paramount.

• Heart
  • Haha

Why is she talking about not being late to the bar on the 21st of June? Unless she's planning on a move to England 🤷 that date has zero relevance to Northern Ireland restrictions.

• Haha

Incredulous

Insta vs Reality.

Reality.....Anna and Colin got out of the car, went to the laughable and pointless effort to get the sling on with Martha as there was little walking done.

The two more redundant children were told to wait patiently in the car until Anna’s shoot was over. That’s why there still strapped in and not out in the boot like Martha in the last picture.

Now it’s time to take pictures of narcissistic Anna looking like a caring mother when the reality is no normal family in there right mind takes a family walking on those country roads nevermind takes a set up picture of the mother during said walk. Whos eyes are on the other two children, oh yes I forgot there in the car at the side of the road.

Up in those mountains will have been treacherous, you can tell by the amount of snow.

The version she pretends for instagram...........perfect family snowy walk. If they were there more than half an hour I’d choke on my hot chocolate ball. She just gets worse, her life is all about her and those children are just used. Stay at home like the goberment says it’s not like you don’t boast about how much land you have at your house.

Patchonyou

Came across this today and Anna jumped to mind straight away.

"Cottagecore" is an Internet fashion aesthetic, also described by some sources as a Generation Z subculture, that celebrates an idealised rural life

So Cottagecore Anna in her pretend rural house that is actually on a really busy main road with her carefully edited pictures to show the chickens but not their shite and only her children in matching ridiculous outfits is officially an Internet aesthetic. EYEROLL!

• Heart

Lezzab

Be warned this is loooooong! Just wanted to leave this here to highlight how ‘hard’ it was for Anna this year. It’s disgusting that she even pretends to make reference to 2020 being a difficult year and that she needs all the twinkly lights to make it brighter. she’s the worst and the most showy of all the ‘influencers’ none of the rest are as bad as her

In just the couple of months running up to Christmas when so many poor people had lost there jobs or were furloughed or were actually working to the bone Anna flaunted

6 rooms Kitchen, utility, toilet, playroom, hall and spare room repainted

Hall, living room, bedroom panelled

New bespoke unit for hall

New bespoke full length storage in playroom

New desk set up in playroom that costs around £300

4 new sofas yes 4 and a footstool

A unit for the sunroom, looked it up and it cost £1000

A new coffee table

2 new mirrors

A new rug

2 new lamps

A new king size bed that cost £800

Thousands of pounds worth spent on clothes that seem like nothing to her including dms, vans, those horrid dresses that they wore on Christmas Day that easily would have came to over £100

The oops Tesco order in November showing off at least £200 worth of alcohol.

This is all before you even start with any Christmas shopping for the children. The type of spending that hardworking families have to budget for. Her spending most likely ran to thousands.

So there you have it, easily over £10000 spent in the months of JUST November and December. All put there herself for all to see. The most difficult time of the year for most families. I know people should spend there money how they like but when she acts like 2020 has been hard and rubs other people’s noses in it it is hard to stomach. The money is earned by pimping out her kids and taking advantage of followers so hardly honestly earned. Their off my chest lol
In my opinion the lowest point for me in relation to Anna during the pandemic was when she accepted that gifted stay at the Killyhevlin, then when she was criticised for it she blocked myself and others rather than have the b*lls to address the issue directly. Says it all about her character really, behind the cheesy smiles she’s ruthless

Reactions: 13

PassingThrough

There are currently 17 ambulances parked outside Anna's local hospital waiting for their patients to be admitted. The hospital is way over capacity and patients are being triaged in the car park. Staff are stretched to their limits, people are worried about the virus spreading and keeping families safe over Christmas. Meanwhile Anna is all glammed up to sell a doorbell. Her lack of judgement and empathy is astonishing :(

• Wow
Reactions: 13