Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fourwires

The latest matching pic. You can just see Bella transforming into a mini her with the poses. Its so sad she hasnt got to have a normal childhood.
I'm happy and grateful that my kids lives are theirs, and that I'm not leaving a massive digital footprint to haunt them in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, now Bella if you could just open that door a little bit and gaze at me lovingly.
Annie just you sit there in the stool and gaze at me lovingly.
Martha gaze at me lovingly.

Everybody, gaze at me lovingly!

Now 3, 2, 1...

• Haha

ChristinaM

She is addicted to attention and it cannot be normal for children growing up constantly looking into a camera.
She's only been in her new house about two years and how many times has it been redecorated? She's asking for paint ideas at a time when the furlough scheme has been extended and a lot of people are on a reduced income, or sadly none.
She's asking this just before 9am, dolled up to the nines, when most people are stepping out of their cars/buses/trains to begin a day at work.
Most of them considering themselves lucky to still have a job but Anna's complaining her paint colour looks too cold.
She is so, so out of touch it's unbelieveble.
What a shallow existence.

Oh, and there's the aff link. Does she ever stop?

Last edited:

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
How can anyone do that to their child? The little girl specifically asked for the Barbie dream house and got something totally different all because it wouldn’t fit in with her home decor, what an absolute selfish prick, she’s actually starting to make my skin crawl 🤮

ReginaFilange

Brace yourself ladies it's a match matchy cutesy staged photo again! All matching dungarees 🥴 I can imagine the scene- "right guurls get changed and pose!" Could you actually be arsed doing that?! What is she teaching these kids, far from girl power it's more like sell your soul, life is all about clothes, staged photos and videoes, freebies and affiliates and likes on Instagram! I have no doubt both the older girls have dreams of being a fake, scrounging airhead just like their mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet tescos were glad to see the back of her. All that effort in training her for her to be off half the time on maternity, reduce her days, spend her working hours on instagram to then pack it all in so she can fufil her dream of selling her kids for a career

• Wow

Blablablablog

I’ve actually saw with my own eyes the expensive gifted prams among other freebies were then sold on so making double profit! It’s all so unrelatable now! Not one mention of accepting these gifts but regifting them to those in need or raffling them and giving money raised to charity! People have no money to feed their family and she’s on bragging and bragging and bragging! It’s so inconsiderate and unkind! The traumatic impact this epidemic is having on people within NI and its look at me look how much I have!!!!

And advertising stuff to people already struggling putting them under pressure to keep up when she wouldn’t spend the money on these items themselves! Lockdown has opened my eyes and sickened me to so many ‘big’ bloggers!!!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
How could ya be bothered to get a family of five dressed up makeup etc in ice cold weather for a picture! She should be promoting essential travel only. Not bloody dolled up taking postcard pics in a pandemic 😷

• Heart

Fourwires

Ahh International womens day.
I especially love the prickish posts about 'be kind'
Which is code for 'don't point out my money grabbing, child exploiting ways'

Picture123

The irony of her being gifted to teach the children about sustainability and looking after the planet 😂😂😂 Anna with the 700 new outfits a year, food delivered by hello Fresh and every piece of insta tat she can find for her home

Not to mention now filling a skip with wood and half boxes of tiles.... Obviously hasn't heard of freecycle ni 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
The woman who took her kids out of school early before Christmas is struggling after three days of home school. Fetch me a violin so I can aff link it.

• Haha

Incredulous

Every piece of her life is created for instagram and it is cringe to watch. She is the Truman Show of Ballymena.

• Haha

Incredulous

Merry Christmas everyone! Don’t ya just love the pretend radio silence on Christmas Day because she was ‘soaking it all up’. Those gurls need to wave a Union Jack flag as they look like they’re dressed for the twelfth of July 😂 not a great outfit choice.

all those affiliate links wanting new clothes and to exploit others, she never stops.

• Haha

ChristinaM

For someone who doesn't work and literally does nothing all day... she needs to order Hello Fresh meals for something quick and convenient.. why though? She has all day to cook a proper meal from scratch.
All those gifted appliances.. the portable oven in her utility room that she did stupid as shit ads for.. bet that hasn't been fired up in a while. Why use her to advertise cooking appliances? She is not credible - she doesn't bloody cook. I don't think I have ever come across anyone as utterly lazy, she is the laziest instahun of them all.
If it's not Hello Fresh, it's a takeaway, if it's not a takeaway, Stella is sending over meals to reheat. The girl is an absolute joke. She even got her Christmas dinner delivered to just re-heat.
For someone so keen on portraying a wholesome country lifestyle... is she not surrounded by farmers with actual fresh, local produce? Meat, vegetables, bread.. there's a few people not far from her who sell potatoes etc. Can she not peel a potato?
All the farmers' fields she's so fond of photographing and pretending its her land.. she's bypassing their home grown produce completely and ordering these stupid boxes from flip knows where.
I genuinely cannot get over how lazy she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cmacca85

I don’t follow her but go on for a nosy every so often now, I had to come on to talk about the breast feeding post, I actually nearly vomited🤢🤢🤢So vulgar with all the focus on her tits and then the gross photo of her breast milk in a bottle (are followers supposed to say ‘congratulations Anna!’) and the photos of the poor baby in an incubator - to me that just shows zero respect for the child and their privacy, playing on their illness as it’s all for her own self praise - “I breast fed her better!!” I know this is a big deal to some people and there seems to be a breastfeeding obsession but I find it so strange to view breast feeding as such a big accomplishment in life? But I suppose she has no real career/qualifications? She gained an easy degree and was a manager in the Portrush Tesco, wow, and now just begs and sells her kids. With this post in particular, she just reeks of smugness and shows absolutely no awareness of people who choose not to breastfeed or can’t. And the rotten tits mug🤮🤮🤮I showed my husband and he said “can you imagine me drinking coffee out of a mug with a dick hanging out of it?” - she is so self obsessed and up her own arse, her entire account is all focused on how wonderful she is, god she is unbearable and actually turns me.

• Heart

ChristinaM

Bet the tripod is assembled ready to capture all those 'candid' Christmas moments for insta.
Carving the turkey she didn't cook, with the cutlery she was gifted, dressed in her freebie clothes ready to aff link.
The gurls better get to bed early tonight .. they will be performing monkeys tomorrow.
It's Christmas every day in the Corry household.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Picture123

Ahh a sunny weekend, queue, loads of pics of the girls at the beach in matchy outfits, Anna in some £100+ boden number freezing her ass off and some ridiculous caption about how lucky she is to have the beach so close to her despite trekking cross country to get to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10