Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoofing about her busy day of zoom meetings aside... she is booking another skip and a digger? Wow, RVK must have really rattled her.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine how feeeewwwwmin she’s been over RVK’s (tit) garden reveal! “Colin quick book the bloody landscapers”

Reactions: 6
If one family member is having the breakfast in the digger doesn’t that mean that you’ve used a timer to get your candid breakfast shot. Oh Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, now Bella if you could just open that door a little bit and gaze at me lovingly.
Annie just you sit there in the stool and gaze at me lovingly.
Martha gaze at me lovingly.

Everybody, gaze at me lovingly!

Now 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't know that local garden centres sell David Austin roses, what a bellend, so much for little miss support local/support small bullshit🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what a dropped gem is?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

and are we still going with the Amish look??View attachment 501953
It's just so unprofessional. It takes seconds to proof read your posts. Not to mention the brand she got wrong in the story before it. I know she showed the clothes and that's the main thing, but if I was paying someone to do this, I'd at least want decent spelling and getting labels correct.

Reactions: 5
I wish that boutique would stop sending her stuff, she's not adding any value and it's actually put me right off buying from there.

She didn't know that local garden centres sell David Austin roses, what a bellend, so much for little miss support local/support small bullshit🤦‍♀️
Wtf is it with them all wanting these David roses. Gfs just got buy a rose bush like normal people

Wtf is it with them all wanting these David roses. Gfs just got buy a rose bush like normal people
They are generally v good quality and they have a wide variety of cultivars. They are pretty pricy but shows how little she knows about gardening as most garden centres stock the David Austin brand without the need to order direct from them. I’m a really keen gardener and hate the way her and other instagrammers just do this as a fad. I doubt she even knows how to prune a rose properly so she’s probably wasting her money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.