Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest I checked the price of that interiors course. £920.

But it comes with a free ipad so must be a bargain. She is living in a completely different world
In a pandemic! People losing their jobs, getting meal parcels, using food banks, so out of touch .

Reactions: 3
Got it wrong.... Its £950 not 920

I'm actually mindblown. My twitter is full of posts around meal vouchers, food packs, food banks.... families are facing unimaginable pressures from every single direction. People are struggling through on a day to day basis but Anna is advertising an interiors course that is almost a thousand pounds. And justifying that she needs time to herself in the evenings.

I'd love time to myself in the evenings too. But between decontaminating myself after a day at work (before I can even touch my children), checking and finishing the days home schooling, meal prepping for the next day and generally keeping on top of washing/cleaning/ironing/refereeing 😂) an interiors app isn't really a priority. More like a scroll around social media or an episode of something on Netflix before passing out.

She is badly misjudging people's priorities in the current climate. Would be nice to have nothing more pressing to worry about than where the next sofa will go or what room will be panelled next.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Got it wrong.... Its £950 not 920

I'm actually mindblown. My twitter is full of posts around meal vouchers, food packs, food banks.... families are facing unimaginable pressures from every single direction. People are struggling through on a day to day basis but Anna is advertising an interiors course that is almost a thousand pounds. And justifying that she needs time to herself in the evenings.

I'd love time to myself in the evenings too. But between decontaminating myself after a day at work (before I can even touch my children), checking and finishing the days home schooling, meal prepping for the next day and generally keeping on top of washing/cleaning/ironing/refereeing 😂) an interiors app isn't really a priority. More like a scroll around social media or an episode of something on Netflix before passing out.

She is badly misjudging people's priorities in the current climate. Would be nice to have nothing more pressing to worry about than where the next sofa will go or what room will be panelled next.
She definitely hasn’t read the room. All my SM currently is struggles from all walks of life, and then these people posting all manner of lifestyle that currently isn’t attainable (or relevant!!!!)

She definitely hasn’t read the room. All my SM currently is struggles from all walks of life, and then these people posting all manner of lifestyle that currently isn’t attainable (or relevant!!!!)
Or necessary!

Reactions: 1
I know that we all had saw through her before but the pandemic has revealed people’s deep seated character traits. Are there any redeeming qualities beyond selfishness and shallowness? A few empty words here and there thanking key workers which is only to appease her audience and allow her to keep shilling just doesn’t cut it. That Signaturize interior design course is a joke.

Oh look is this the barbie house that she was on the scrounge for???
No it’s worse- that one obviously didn’t match her aesthetic so instead of getting her daughter the one she wanted, she has clearly got a wooden one that looks better on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
No it’s worse- that one obviously didn’t match her aesthetic so instead of getting her daughter the one she wanted, she has clearly got a wooden one that looks better on Instagram!
This is the worst thing - she said the kid was unsure about asking for it cause it took up too much space (code for her mum would freak at the pink plastic) and then Anna goes and gets something three times as big but not the one she actually asked for !

Reactions: 4

I think she has read the room and has just chosen to ignore it in favour of lining her own pockets. All she cares about is herself and money. She’s shameful.

Reactions: 6
Wow. That dollhouse. “No Annie, Santa didn’t have the barbie plastic dollhouse you wanted. But he did have a bigger wooden one (that looks better on the gram)”

There’s lots of days where I wonder if I am setting a good example to my children. Then I compare myself to the likes of Anna, whos daughters witness a shallow, materialistic, vapid woman obsessed with image and social climbing.

Ps AS IF little Annie was just sitting there putting her wooden dolls onto her vintage weighing scales. I can’t cope.

Reactions: 7
Unless we're all mistaken and the doll house came with the interior design course too. Anna would probably have a great time trying new room layouts and paint samples in it herself. After all, none of the proportions actually work for poor Barbie.

Reactions: 2
How can anyone do that to their child? The little girl specifically asked for the Barbie dream house and got something totally different all because it wouldn’t fit in with her home decor, what an absolute selfish prick, she’s actually starting to make my skin crawl 🤮

Reactions: 12
Bloody joke that’s just typical Anna isn’t it?

Reactions: 2
I think she has read the room and has just chosen to ignore it in favour of lining her own pockets. All she cares about is herself and money. She’s shameful.
She's read the room and read here then put up a token comment on the less active account :rolleyes: Interesting to see where the interior design course leads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.