Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roaring at that video. It is Anna in a complete nutshell!!

Cliched things their child said that they didnt
Cliched hot chocolate
Cliched 'slow sunday' caption
Cliched 'look at all the fun we are having' reference

Hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just scrolled down that guy Harrys twitter and he has done a post about affiliated links 😂 he sees those insta huns!

Harry Trevaldwyn (@harrytrevaldwyn) Tweeted: beautiful celebrity makes gruelling confession whilst being heavily sponsored https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must have forgot the eggs in the hello fresh box. Biggest rip of ever. They’d need to sell all with 60% discount ! To make it affordable

Reactions: 2
The meat in Hello Fresh boxes is awful, my friend sent me a free one, and the recipes sound nice but I would not pay for the meat

Reactions: 2
Hello Fresh? What happened to the supporting lovely, small, local businesses?

Also, the instahun need to go back and do a Home Economics class if they can't plan meals, shop and cook their own food. The laziness blows my mind

Reactions: 6
Curious as there are two large car dealers in ballymena in kinda rural areas. One is German brand and the other isn’t but is closer to
The north antrim & glens.

That’s what I thought @Newbie - strange road indeed - not quite the rural ideal she portrays. I
Saw her one day in fairhill
Years ago. She’s very skinny
And petite and swanning about like look
At me

Every time it’s / she is outside why does she need to be holding a coffee cup .don’t get it . You are only outside your house . Must film myself holding a drinks cup Perhaps I am missing something . Roll on when I take the bin out must get my coffee cup ready . Must film myself . Ffs give it a rest you look stupid. Anna you look absolutely stupid .I am embarrassed for you .how pathetic you look. .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time it’s / she is outside why does she need to be holding a coffee cup .don’t get it . You are only outside your house . Must film myself holding a drinks cup Perhaps I am missing something . Roll on when I take the bin out must get my coffee cup ready . Must film myself . Ffs give it a rest you look stupid. Anna you look absolutely stupid .I am embarrassed for you .how pathetic you look. .
I dont get it either. Its like oh look at me im so chilled out. She seems the most unchilled out person ever lol. And i find walking with a cup just a hassle lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.