Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No end to the blossoming-bellend

Embarrassing when she says she ordered the cake for this weeks #ad photoshoot but then you remember it was sitting out for Mother’s Day last week - so definitely all organised by her rather than the girls/Colin. You wonder how they get a minute to breathe in that house bouncing from one staged shoot to the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how shes all of a sudden supporting down syndrome day but only because the girls story she is sharing is in conjunction with her favourite store (cuz of all the free stuff she gets) eclipse nursey! She would never outright support anything if it wasnt to her advantage.

And dont get me started on those sickly twee yawn outfits. Those poor girls made to stand and grin yet again and martha stuck in another 1920s bonnet!

BOKE

Reactions: 5
Love how shes all of a sudden supporting down syndrome day but only because the girls story she is sharing is in conjunction with her favourite store (cuz of all the free stuff she gets) eclipse nursey! She would never outright support anything if it wasnt to her advantage.

And dont get me started on those sickly twee yawn outfits. Those poor girls made to stand and grin yet again and martha stuck in another 1920s bonnet!

BOKE
It's more Anna posing away in floaty dresses like an absolute lunatic that gets me.

Anna is flat out today. Another batch of photos just landed. A dress up day solely for an ad.. Martha the child star.
Her comments - it's her 10 year wedding anniversary this year... I dread to think what's in store... not another set of 'seductive' photos like a few years ago I hope..
More garden renovations incoming... shortly after RVK's reveal.
A run today because she won't have time during the week - the girl literally does NOTHING, why wouldn't she have time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Embarrassing when she says she ordered the cake for this weeks #ad photoshoot but then you remember it was sitting out for Mother’s Day last week - so definitely all organised by her rather than the girls/Colin. You wonder how they get a minute to breathe in that house bouncing from one staged shoot to the next.
She even moved sofa !!

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn’t think the bonnet is cute?

BOKE

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or are those video clips a bit wicker man in style??? I think she went for whimsical but instead got weird cult. Dancing around manically dresses the same with flowers in there hair. I guess mindlessly following the cult/crowd is not far from the truth.

Knew the cake wasn’t Col’s doing.

What a faff moving the sofa.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Blossomingbirds #4 all fake, nothing real, dresses her kids like The Handmaid’s Tale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or are those video clips a bit wicker man in style??? I think she went for whimsical but instead got weird cult. Dancing around manically dresses the same with flowers in there hair. I guess mindlessly following the cult/crowd is not far from the truth.

Knew the cake wasn’t Col’s doing.

What a faff moving the sofa.
Yes I immediately thought cult/Amish community no offence to them!

Reactions: 5
It's more Anna posing away in floaty dresses like an absolute lunatic that gets me.

Anna is flat out today. Another batch of photos just landed. A dress up day solely for an ad.. Martha the child star.
Her comments - it's her 10 year wedding anniversary this year... I dread to think what's in store... not another set of 'seductive' photos like a few years ago I hope..
More garden renovations incoming... shortly after RVK's reveal.
A run today because she won't have time during the week - the girl literally does NOTHING, why wouldn't she have time?
I’m embarrassed for her 🙈 what is she thinking? She lost the plot altogether, who in their right mind would dress up in thon getup and santer about Ballymena fs 😂 there’s no way she’d wear that for real, must be paying big 💰 . No amount of money would pay me to post such cringe pics, loads of people who know of her locally say she’s a laughing stock, they’re gonna love this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those latest photos of them look like something out of that creepy Midsommer film! 💐

Reactions: 1
Another day another cheesy ad with Martha put to werk as usual, the poor kid looks fed up in the feed this morning, but no day off from being a performing monkey for manic mommy.
Thread title suggestion - Blossoming boke puts her gurls to werk greedily chasing those instahun perks!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don't even know what she was selling barr Martha's soul, the sound was down so I skipped on past. Funny how Martha just can't stop pulling the stool over just like SAsons little boy the other week, though think he was moving tables aswell. It's anything for content really isn't it🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.