Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh wonder where then? I discounted Galgorm and thought it would be more local due to the restrictions... but then Anna couldn't give a hoot about restrictions, so could be anywhere really.
Hastings maybe

Reactions: 1
I’m sad I googled hotels with pools - going roe valley or killyhevlin.
hastings doesn’t need the advertising either - and it’s not the slieve Donard. Does the culloden have a pool?

Have googled the culloden pool and it doesn’t have the lines down it like on her stories. I’m sure we will find out soon enough

I’m sad I googled hotels with pools - going roe valley or killyhevlin.
hastings doesn’t need the advertising either - and it’s not the slieve Donard. Does the culloden have a pool?
She did a collab with Roe Park before so could be. Or maybe the Killyhevlin didn't learn their lesson last time. Wouldn't even surprise me if it was Galgorm.
Regardless what hotel it is, imagine getting a blogger in to sort out your actual business. Anna couldn't care less if it's successful or not. She has nothing to lose and can feed off the attention the hotel name will bring. All these people are doing are legitimising her delusions.

It’s not galgorm - neither of their pools look like that. And they certainly don’t need Anna publicising them. They can do it very well themselves and people are willing to pay £300 a night

Gin and honeycomb again this weekend ... no new content or anyone to copy this weekend Anna. Boring.

Reactions: 1
Why is she talking about not being late to the bar on the 21st of June? Unless she's planning on a move to England 🤷 that date has zero relevance to Northern Ireland restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Hilton at Templepatrick
Yea looks like there

Why is she talking about not being late to the bar on the 21st of June? Unless she's planning on a move to England 🤷 that date has zero relevance to Northern Ireland restrictions.
Cringe !!!!

Sitting in your kitchen with a dress on and make up and hair done taking a side profile posed picture for instagram during a lockdown. Is it just me or is this just mental. Her husband needs to tell her to wise up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imagine living in the house that overlooks hers... all you'd see is Anna doing her 'crazy' stunts because she is so spontaneous and fun, and all you'd hear is her boring voice droning on in another insta-story. The sights her neighbours must see.
Like, that dress was off the minute the photo was taken and she's currently on the sofa furiously scrolling through insta.
She is so try hard and Colin is just a walkover. Would you want your wife at that carry on, let alone encourage it?
Pass me the boke bucket.

Reactions: 2
Yea looks like there

Cringe !!!!

Sitting in your kitchen with a dress on and make up and hair done taking a side profile posed picture for instagram during a lockdown. Is it just me or is this just mental. Her husband needs to tell her to wise up!
Yes had thought of the Hilton too 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.