Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally feel the same. She turns me too but I can't bloody stop watching this car crash.
She's like a reality tv contestant - The Only Way is Anna.
I agree about the degree. She's always harping on about it and it's really not anything special. It was that useful she took a totally unrelated job in Tesco and would have you believe she has a strong background in communications.
You got lucky with instagram Anna. That's all it is. Right place, right time. No skill involved, no degree needed. You are a bog standard cringe 'influencer' like everyone and their grannies - with no degrees.

On a side note, of course she loves that picture of the gurls in their gifted retro jumper.. she can aff link the life out of it!
This IS EXACTLY what happened, right place, right time, if Anna tried to start a home account this week it would be lost they are 10 a penny on Instagram, she hit lucky and to be fair when she was just being herself her old home was much nicer, this insta hun checklist she has, her house is so cluttered and mismatched.
I mean dried flowers beside the gurrrrls bed? What child has that?
And the BF 🙄 you FED your child congratulations, like millions do across the world in anyway they can, I have a friend who BF and likes to mention it at every opportunity 😴

Also the chicken lead, as you say our Anna is such a hoot!!!! 😐

Reactions: 4
Totally feel the same. She turns me too but I can't bloody stop watching this car crash.
I agree about the degree. She's always harping on about it and it's really not anything special. It was that useful she took a totally unrelated job in Tesco and would have you believe she has a strong background in communications.
You got lucky with instagram Anna. That's all it is. Right place, right time. No skill involved, no degree needed. You are a bog standard cringe 'influencer' like everyone and their grannies - with no degrees.

On a side note, of course she loves that picture of the gurls in their gifted retro jumper.. she can aff link the life out of it!
£30 a jumper w7

30 quid a jumper. Like who buys that for a kid to play in. I wouldn’t pay for adult.

This comment just makes me so cross
Her child has never gotten sick because we are in a pandemic and the babies have been at home 🙄🙄, my formula fed toddler has never been sick either because its virtually impossible to pick anything up at the minute 🙈

Reactions: 6
I am still breastfeeding my son who has just turned two. I am proud and it’s definitely one of my big accomplishments in life. I worked bloody hard for breastfeeding to work with lots of issues, struggles and tears. I’ve nothing against formula. My daughter had formula from birth. I know many people struggle so much with bf and shouldn’t be shamed if they weren’t able to carry on.
However, saying that I don’t go around telling everyone about it or posting about it on Instagram. It’s between my son and I and the comfort he gets from it to settle to sleep.
Any pics I have will stay private for me.
I don’t think anyone when they grow up would want the world seeing pictures of them breastfeeding 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am still breastfeeding my son who has just turned two. I am proud and it’s definitely one of my big accomplishments in life. I worked bloody hard for breastfeeding to work with lots of issues, struggles and tears. I’ve nothing against formula. My daughter had formula from birth. I know many people struggle so much with bf and shouldn’t be shamed if they weren’t able to carry on.
However, saying that I don’t go around telling everyone about it or posting about it on Instagram. It’s between my son and I and the comfort he gets from it to settle to sleep.
Any pics I have will stay private for me.
I don’t think anyone when they grow up would want the world seeing pictures of them breastfeeding 🙈
This is what Anna has missed with her obsessional and in my opinion strange attitude to feeding her baby. Feeding your baby is a lovely bond between mum and baby, it's not content, it's not to be blatantly manipulated for likes and engagement, it's not to be used as a vehicle for public self praise and making others feel like failures. As I have said, that post did not promote breastfeeding it was all about Anna, she has no class or standards, literally everything is for insta and money.

Reactions: 7
Bunkers? The word you're looking for is bonkers.
Can't wait for a summer of rivoting chicken content before the Christmas crap resumes in October.
Next she'll be getting sheep and trying to pass herself off as Ballymena's answer to The Yorkshire Shepherdess.
It will take more than gazing into a camera and performing on demand for her child to become a vet.
Why study, work and get your hands dirty when you can be an instahun 🤷‍♀️.

Bunkers? The word you're looking for is bonkers.
Can't wait for a summer of rivoting chicken content before the Christmas crap resumes in October.
Next she'll be getting sheep and trying to pass herself off as Ballymena's answer to The Yorkshire Shepherdess.
It will take more than gazing into a camera and performing on demand for her child to become a vet.
Why study, work and get your hands dirty when you can be an instahun 🤷‍♀️.
Shes mental! Look at her eye f***ing herself checking her hair and all. Those kids know exactly when to perform- sad really. Wonder if they ever ask why she is just talking to herself or has mummy explained about all the people that love her so much they want to know shite like this?! Christ on a bike leave the damn chickens alone. Hope it shits alll over your house you melt!

Reactions: 7
Hi I hadn't come across this account before I joined Tattle and oh my word what a loon, I cannot stand these accounts that are so fake and everything posed when trying to make it look like regular everyday life and don't get me started on ones who pimp out their kids:mad:, but having looked through her account some of the photos (and maybe this has been mentioned before, sorry I haven't gone through the threads) I think she takes all on one day and then uses them for content in the week, the one with the afternoon tea on Mar 14th there is a cake sitting but then it appears a week later in the pic of the girls, not to mention the same props that are moved around all over the place for the perfect photo op. Same with the bunch of flowers in the sink they were posted on March 1st, but the photo on Feb 19th looks like the same ones??? If you are trying to make your account seem real at least pay attention to your photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ffs it’s a chicken. Do kids realise she’s feeding them chickens from her hello fresh box 📦

Shouldn't her last post be marked as ad/pr since the girls outfits were advertised over the weekend ?
I thought that too. Her garden is going to look like the outdoor section of B&Q with the number of wooden outhouses she’s accumulating. The playhouse, the potting shed, the chicken coop, the outdoor room, the bug motel. Jesus wept.

I thought that too. Her garden is going to look like the outdoor section of B&Q with the number of wooden outhouses she’s accumulating. The playhouse, the potting shed, the chicken coop, the outdoor room, the bug motel. Jesus wept.
So cluttered and messy as she tries to cram every insta craze into the garden. It's ridiculous. I don't like any of it - not that she's interested in my opinion lol

Wowww did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching those videos of the gurrrls with the hen, so forced and staged and awkward 😫 poor kids
The older girl was looking directly at or for the camera nearly the whole time, frightening how aware she is of it when so young. I found that whole sequence really disturbing :(

Her girls perform for the camera, just like mummy taught them, it makes me cringe watching it.
I just watched the sunset post, anyone else feel that the real reason for this post was showing off her "huge" "private" garden with room for a pony 🙄and had very little to do with the sunset and waiting on daddy?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her girls perform for the camera, just like mummy taught them, it makes me cringe watching it.
I just watched the sunset post, anyone else feel that the real reason for this post was showing off her "huge" "private" garden with room for a pony 🙄and had very little to do with the sunset and waiting on daddy?
What child gives a tit about watching a sunrise let's be honest 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not much private about it, you can see it from the road 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.