Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual.. all for attention. Anna's such a joker! She just comes across as really childish and immature. Like it's something a child would do, sticking Colin's face on Borat. Good one Anna, you got us :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
As I know her personally I can confirm her only life long friend has been dropped publicly (i obviously don't know if they communicate privately) but long before the rona arrived i hadn't seen this best friend in Annas facebook/insta in years. I'm sure if I spent 3 days scrolling through her insta id find her face from about 5 years ago. She was her only real friend.

Reactions: 1
As I know her personally I can confirm her only life long friend has been dropped publicly (i obviously don't know if they communicate privately) but long before the rona arrived i hadn't seen this best friend in Annas facebook/insta in years. I'm sure if I spent 3 days scrolling through her insta id find her face from about 5 years ago. She was her only real friend.
To be fair no-one features in Anna's instagram bar her, Colin, the gurls and whatever instagrammer she's decided to use that month.
I think I know what friend you are referring to. I always wondered (if it's the same one) how you could stick all the antics.
I also love that the 'friendship' she would refer to the most on insta gets Anna a few, presumably, free bracelets out off it.
Always something in it for her.

can you imagine her pulling up at the school in the morning, done up like a dogs dinner. hair And makeup perfect.! I don’t even get a chance to make that effort for pick up in the afternoon. well, actually, I wouldn’t want to. I’m not desperate.
her latest story this morning, she came on to ask something... yet had to stop because her baby needed attention rather than her mother have the phone in her face. A little attention goes along way Anna. But then, you know that. You crave it.
she had to stop her stories but still had the time to add text but still didn’t manage to say what she was looking for. Must be on the beg.

She is addicted to attention and it cannot be normal for children growing up constantly looking into a camera.
She's only been in her new house about two years and how many times has it been redecorated? She's asking for paint ideas at a time when the furlough scheme has been extended and a lot of people are on a reduced income, or sadly none.
She's asking this just before 9am, dolled up to the nines, when most people are stepping out of their cars/buses/trains to begin a day at work.
Most of them considering themselves lucky to still have a job but Anna's complaining her paint colour looks too cold.
She is so, so out of touch it's unbelieveble.
What a shallow existence.

Oh, and there's the aff link. Does she ever stop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
To be fair no-one features in Anna's instagram bar her, Colin, the gurls and whatever instagrammer she's decided to use that month.
I think I know what friend you are referring to. I always wondered (if it's the same one) how you could stick all the antics.
I also love that the 'friendship' she would refer to the most on insta gets Anna a few, presumably, free bracelets out off it.
Always something in it for her.
The friend im referring to was her best friend from nursery and I've only seen her once on Annas insta before she became an instahun. Its quite sad as I genuinely saw an amazing friendship between them throughout their childhood and even when the friend went to uni they made an effort to meet up. But alas insta is more important to Anna so can only meet up with friends and share it with the instaworld if she's getting something from it.

Also I'm nearly sure I've seen that top be aff linked several times.

The whole f&b paint thing is the most pretentious load of shite I've witnessed! Who on earth does she think she is, pininterest is your go to for inspiration... But then I suppose it doesn't generate freebies does it?!

Reactions: 6
The friend im referring to was her best friend from nursery and I've only seen her once on Annas insta before she became an instahun. Its quite sad as I genuinely saw an amazing friendship between them throughout their childhood and even when the friend went to uni they made an effort to meet up. But alas insta is more important to Anna so can only meet up with friends and share it with the instaworld if she's getting something from it.

Also I'm nearly sure I've seen that top be aff linked several times.
Ohh was this a friend of the same name..? Maybe you're talking about someone else, but I remember her in school and she had a friend there and they were joined at the hip, the Annas, she used to call her Anna Banana. She was in the year above me in secondary school and she seemed so nice back then, friendly and we used to chat quite a bit, it's sad how people change. I sent her a message ages ago and she just ignored it.

The matching nighties for the gram of a Wednesday eve 🙄🙄 she’s so OTT. she’s really lacking content and using those poor children on a daily basis, all they see is her on her phone!

Reactions: 6
Oh Anna miss “I’m so disorganised and winging everything in life” is the first to get in there with the Xmas posts. 🙄

Those poor girls. Imagine when they realise all their precious childhood memories aren’t actually memories, but infact they were just staged opportunities for their mum to showcase rampant consumerism and materialism to strangers online 🤔 it’s utterly bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.