Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she needs to address us and protest so much. She must have a thick skin being called out and reading the truth here all the time. Did she say she couldn’t pass the wooden one up in the Black Friday sale or am I picking her up wrong? She wouldve already had chosen that one for her then??

Reactions: 4
Come on Anna....we all know the plastic bright pink barbie dreamhouse isn't 'aesthetically pleasing' for your beige playroom so you opted for a dull wooden one. One your daughter didnt ask for! Excuses after excuses.

Reactions: 5
The wooden one also came from Amazon so she can link it and make a few quid back over the next couple of weeks, all in all it prob cost her nothing. Laughable really since she was proclaiming how she was going to really support local stores this Christmas and shop small and shop local and where did the main Christmas present come from : Amazon. I’m sure they had no shortage of Barbie Dream Mansion in the run in to Christmas. They were just out of stock in the Anna approved beige edition.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I thought the gurrrrlllsss would have got a pony for Christmas, with all the riding lessons content and having to keep up with Laura Ad. Then I realised you can't affiliate link a pony!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, I thought the gurrrrlllsss would have got a pony for Christmas, with all the riding lessons content and having to keep up with Laura Ad. Then I realised you can't affiliate link a pony!
She has nowhere for a pony, and couldn’t never keep one. The chickens were a fad for content. And yes ... nail on head ... you can’t affiliate link a pony. She wouldn’t buy something that expensive unless she could make the money back

Reactions: 1
She has nowhere for a pony, and couldn’t never keep one. The chickens were a fad for content. And yes ... nail on head ... you can’t affiliate link a pony. She wouldn’t buy something that expensive unless she could make the money back

What happened to the chickens??

Reactions: 1
I can't stand all the BS. If she bought it in a Black Friday sale then that's easily four weeks before Christmas. So she didn't try and get the Barbie one because she already had this. Her own lies aren't even very well thought out. 🙄

And I see she's also doing the CTM adverts when she actually CANT compare her energy bills with her neighbours or even use the website to get a quote for Northern Ireland. Piles of BS.

What happened to the chickens??
They'll have to have been housed up, can't roam because of the avian flu outbreak at present. Not as Instagram-worthy when you can't have you kids wheel them around or play outdoors with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can't stand all the BS. If she bought it in a Black Friday sale then that's easily four weeks before Christmas. So she didn't try and get the Barbie one because she already had this. Her own lies aren't even very well thought out. 🙄

And I see she's also doing the CTM adverts when she actually CANT compare her energy bills with her neighbours or even use the website to get a quote for Northern Ireland. Piles of BS.

They'll have to have been housed up, can't roam because of the avian flu outbreak at present. Not as Instagram-worthy when you can't have you kids wheel them around or play outdoors with them.
I 100% bet they dont have them anymore. And anna if you do ..give us a glimpse.

Wee video there for you guys- just in case you want Anna to show you how to curl your hair. 🤣 she seems busy today doesn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.