Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hello fresh boxes do not appeal to me whatsoever especially now given the hassle they are having with customs declarations. Plenty of good local butchers, farm shops and greengrocers around full of local produce and cheaper (and much fresher too! )

Reactions: 6
The packaging in them boxes are disgraceful. Definitely overpriced, over packed and portions for children

For someone who doesn't work and literally does nothing all day... she needs to order Hello Fresh meals for something quick and convenient.. why though? She has all day to cook a proper meal from scratch.
All those gifted appliances.. the portable oven in her utility room that she did stupid as tit ads for.. bet that hasn't been fired up in a while. Why use her to advertise cooking appliances? She is not credible - she doesn't bloody cook. I don't think I have ever come across anyone as utterly lazy, she is the laziest instahun of them all.
If it's not Hello Fresh, it's a takeaway, if it's not a takeaway, Stella is sending over meals to reheat. The girl is an absolute joke. She even got her Christmas dinner delivered to just re-heat.
For someone so keen on portraying a wholesome country lifestyle... is she not surrounded by farmers with actual fresh, local produce? Meat, vegetables, bread.. there's a few people not far from her who sell potatoes etc. Can she not peel a potato?
All the farmers' fields she's so fond of photographing and pretending its her land.. she's bypassing their home grown produce completely and ordering these stupid boxes from flip knows where.
I genuinely cannot get over how lazy she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Flip me I’ve young kids. I couldn’t afford to do that. I make pots of soups and stews. There’s even enough left for lunches next day. If you even hated cooking you could double up for few days. It’s pure laziness. How she stays slim eating the crap she does I’ll never know.

Reactions: 2
I got three boxes of hello fresh in the first lockdown as we were isolating at home as a shielding family and it was just a bit of variety plus I could actually plan those meals. Unfortunately our supermarket deliveries had so many substitutions my usual meal planning was scuppered.

Anyway, they were nice enough but I agree about the meat. And there's so much packaging like herbs in wee plastic containers. We kept our favourite recipe cards and have made them at home a few times for a fraction of the price. Don't get why people like Anna have them on repeat order. Really not good value.

She claims she is a paying customer, although I know she probably is making enough off affiliate links to cover it.

She claims she is a paying customer, although I know she probably is making enough off affiliate links to cover it.
She doesn’t keep mentioning them out of the goodness of her own heart. She’s either getting them free or making off affiliate links. Laura Ad usually promotes them at the same time, so it’s too much of a coincidence that two women who would advertise their granny, would be showing the same thing and not benefiting from it

She doesn’t keep mentioning them out of the goodness of her own heart. She’s either getting them free or making off affiliate links. Laura Ad usually promotes them at the same time, so it’s too much of a coincidence that two women who would advertise their granny, would be showing the same thing and not benefiting from it
I think it is more about the £5 commission, per box, every time a sheep uses her dedicated code. Funny that they all can add a swipe up at the drop of a hat but they all forget about declaring the £5 🙄

Wilsons!!
😂 this answer made me laugh, it was quite cryptic then Mary is like F this its WILSONS!!.🤣

I dont get it either. Its like oh look at me im so chilled out. She seems the most unchilled out person ever lol. And i find walking with a cup just a hassle lol
I agree i still say she screams like a banshee at those gurlllls (Colin is included in that) but yea look how together my life is, I can walk around with a coffee cup.

• Haha
For someone who doesn't work and literally does nothing all day... she needs to order Hello Fresh meals for something quick and convenient.. why though? She has all day to cook a proper meal from scratch.
All those gifted appliances.. the portable oven in her utility room that she did stupid as tit ads for.. bet that hasn't been fired up in a while. Why use her to advertise cooking appliances? She is not credible - she doesn't bloody cook. I don't think I have ever come across anyone as utterly lazy, she is the laziest instahun of them all.
If it's not Hello Fresh, it's a takeaway, if it's not a takeaway, Stella is sending over meals to reheat. The girl is an absolute joke. She even got her Christmas dinner delivered to just re-heat.
For someone so keen on portraying a wholesome country lifestyle... is she not surrounded by farmers with actual fresh, local produce? Meat, vegetables, bread.. there's a few people not far from her who sell potatoes etc. Can she not peel a potato?
All the farmers' fields she's so fond of photographing and pretending its her land.. she's bypassing their home grown produce completely and ordering these stupid boxes from flip knows where.
I genuinely cannot get over how lazy she is.
Princesses don't peel potatoes don't you know.. she might break a nail

Reactions: 1
Princesses don't peel potatoes don't you know.. she might break a nail
Unless the potato peeler was #gifted #ad or #afflink :rolleyes:

What the hell is her latest post? A pity post?
The absolute audacity. The girl literally does nothing and is complaining about how hard she has it?
Said she was stretched last week... from the hair curling videos, cheese platters and snow pictures?
Said she has a 'thriving business' but in the comments she basically said she has been keeping her 'clients' (snigger) waiting as she has to begin each email with 'Thank you for your patience' and admits she is operating a level below how she would like.
How unprofessional - composing emails at 1am/2am (if we are to believe that) just screams unprofessionalism. It is a make believe business, there is no way this can be sustainable, that paying customers are having to work around her, rather than the other way round. It is such bullshit.
I mean, talk about throwing it in their face.. sorry for making you wait... I was dragging my kids through treacherous roads for snow pictures, stuffing my face with gifted food I couldn't be arsed to make, filming myself curling my hair, talking into my phone about panelling every f**king room in the house, tearing open my latest gifted freebies to put in my newly arranged wardrobe...but, yea sorry I couldn't fit you in as I am so busy with the juggle.
And then you have the sheep who posted the below comment. Like, is this comment for real? Everything Anna does is for herself. She takes care of herself alright as each of the sheep swipe up straight into Anna's bank account.
I just don't believe what I'm reading.
Beginning a post with essentially... I'm fabulous, my pretend business is fabulous, my children are fabulous, my house is fabulous... and then going on to whine about how hard it is for her. I'm just gobsmacked at her brazenness.
I don't think there is any pleasing people like Anna. She lives such a privileged life and she is still complaining? And everyone sending best wishes and trying to make her feel better while she's cackling all the way to the bank. She infuriates me!
Screenshot_2021-01-26-22-44-48-1-1.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless the potato peeler was #gifted #ad or #afflink :rolleyes:

What the hell is her latest post? A pity post?
The absolute audacity. The girl literally does nothing and is complaining about how hard she has it?
Said she was stretched last week... from the hair curling videos, cheese platters and snow pictures?
Said she has a 'thriving business' but in the comments she basically said she has been keeping her 'clients' (snigger) waiting as she has to begin each email with 'Thank you for your patience' and admits she is operating a level below how she would like.
How unprofessional - composing emails at 1am/2am (if we are to believe that) just screams unprofessionalism. It is a make believe business, there is no way this can be sustainable, that paying customers are having to work around her, rather than the other way round. It is such bullshit.
I mean, talk about throwing it in their face.. sorry for making you wait... I was dragging my kids through treacherous roads for snow pictures, stuffing my face with gifted food I couldn't be arsed to make, filming myself curling my hair, talking into my phone about panelling every f**king room in the house, tearing open my latest gifted freebies to put in my newly arranged wardrobe...but, yea sorry I couldn't fit you in as I am so busy with the juggle.
And then you have the sheep who posted the below comment. Like, is this comment for real? Everything Anna does is for herself. She takes care of herself alright as each of the sheep swipe up straight into Anna's bank account.
I just don't believe what I'm reading.
Beginning a post with essentially... I'm fabulous, my pretend business is fabulous, my children are fabulous, my house is fabulous... and then going on to whine about how hard it is for her. I'm just gobsmacked at her brazenness.
I don't think there is any pleasing people like Anna. She lives such a privileged life and she is still complaining? And everyone sending best wishes and trying to make her feel better while she's cackling all the way to the bank. She infuriates me!
View attachment 404628
People who leave comments like that are just thick as pig shite 🙄

Reactions: 7
Right, so this is a pandemic and I know everyone is struggling so I'm not trying to write Anna off. She's entitled to feeling down or crap but she makes other people feel like this by her constant drivel on Instagram. Everything matches. She's always dresses (if not in clothes then £150 silk PJs) with done hair and makeup. The house is constantly being redone. She has a kitchen most people can only dream of. Any posts, even this one, about difficult days are still very well put together. Like the "what you can't see is the mess out of shot" type stuff, where they never actually show the mess.

She's created this perfect lifestyle and it's false. We know it's fake. But lots of her followers seem to have been sucked in. And 99% of the time Anna makes them feel worse as they sit in grotty Dunnes PJs, cracked or stained mug, feeling properly tit about themselves, many probably overworked or a carer looking after elderly parents or disabled kids, looking at her constant ads and swipe up to buy my £100 cashmere jumper type stuff. Most of the time she's making others feel rubbish so it's hard to have empathy the day she says it's rubbish while still posting a pretty put together photo. My crap days are a migraine, vomiting in the loo while putting fish fingers on for the kids who have literally pulled curtain rails off the wall and not one of them has a fully put together outfit let alone ones that match their siblings.

Reactions: 17
Even though Martha is poorly and under the weather she is still being used to create content and earn money. This woman is an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 9
That last post was nothing but a humble brag. Stop exploiting your children and stop ripping off your followers.

Reactions: 8
Right, so this is a pandemic and I know everyone is struggling so I'm not trying to write Anna off. She's entitled to feeling down or crap but she makes other people feel like this by her constant drivel on Instagram. Everything matches. She's always dresses (if not in clothes then £150 silk PJs) with done hair and makeup. The house is constantly being redone. She has a kitchen most people can only dream of. Any posts, even this one, about difficult days are still very well put together. Like the "what you can't see is the mess out of shot" type stuff, where they never actually show the mess.

She's created this perfect lifestyle and it's false. We know it's fake. But lots of her followers seem to have been sucked in. And 99% of the time Anna makes them feel worse as they sit in grotty Dunnes PJs, cracked or stained mug, feeling properly tit about themselves, many probably overworked or a carer looking after elderly parents or disabled kids, looking at her constant ads and swipe up to buy my £100 cashmere jumper type stuff. Most of the time she's making others feel rubbish so it's hard to have empathy the day she says it's rubbish while still posting a pretty put together photo. My crap days are a migraine, vomiting in the loo while putting fish fingers on for the kids who have literally pulled curtain rails off the wall and not one of them has a fully put together outfit let alone ones that match their siblings.
All of this!!!!
This is what annoys me most about her, she is not one of us! She couldn't be further from us, I know several people that follow her and I see them liking her posts, they are sucked in by her.
I follow 2 other accounts and both are SAHM but they show the reality, one girl barely brushes her hair somedays and the other shows the tit show that is homeschooling, 345snacks, plus dinner, laundry, the toy room, I follow this girl because her home is beautiful but she's not afraid to say today was a disaster.
Anna and her make up what is that? Can she not leave the beauty counter job behind? Take the day off ffs.

Reactions: 3
That is the most tone deaf post ive ever seen! Christina M you hit the nail on the head. All i ever see is 'cramming a full days work into 1 hour' or 'juggling 3 meetings at once'. If i was a paying customer i would find that very unprofessional when we all know her time and effort goes into all her #ads. Not how she can help her paying clients, how she can line her pockets! ALL ABOUT HER.

Silence speaks wonders Anna. If youre finding it hard or tough which is totally fine and understandable...hows about taking a few days or hell even a week off social media. Get your head out of your phone and get on top of the things that os stressing you.

Your 'picture perfect' persona is the complete opposite of what u wanted your insta to be. Yiu wanted it to be (or so you claim) to be your way to expresd yourself whereas now 5 years later you are a slave to the screen, pumping out post after post of ads, cheesy grins, make up heavy, unrealistic posts. Not honest and only pretty because they are filtered to the max.

Put the phone away, concentrate on your kids, your clients, you marriage and give yourself a break. Its just getting ridiculous now!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.