Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night made me laugh out loud at her showing the oh so original play area, when she was scrolling along she reached the house behind her that so obviously overlooks her garden and she quickly scrolled back without showing us what she was talking about because she obviously wants us all to believe that she has loads of land around her house with total privacy. That post the day before with all of that waffle about her living in a pokey house growing up and how grateful she was to have soooo much land, typical Anna blatantly showing off, only showing the best bits and dressing it all up as gratitude.
Saw the house behind her, which is very close, in her last couple of stories and thought I can see why she wants hedges, except she said the hedges are for the front of her house?
I don't think her garden is as big as she makes it out to be at all.
As for the nursing home house, maybe she lived there when she was very young, but I know exactly where her parents house is and where she lived for years and it is certainly not pokey.
To go from your parents detached house, to your own first home which is detached, to then a larger detached house...Anna doesn't know she's living. No idea about the real world.

Reactions: 4
Saw the house behind her, which is very close, in her last couple of stories and thought I can see why she wants hedges, except she said the hedges are for the front of her house?
I don't think her garden is as big as she makes it out to be at all.
As for the nursing home house, maybe she lived there when she was very young, but I know exactly where her parents house is and where she lived for years and it is certainly not pokey.
To go from your parents detached house, to your own first home which is detached, to then a larger detached house...Anna doesn't know she's living. No idea about the real world.
Thinks shes being relatable by spouting a load of lies !

The fact she's trying to give an impression of lots of space suggests she doesn't have as much as she'd like/like people to think. The next door house is really close and I think the garden could end up very cluttered or cramped, like RVK. There's far too much going on in one space.

Reactions: 2
The fact she's trying to give an impression of lots of space suggests she doesn't have as much as she'd like/like people to think. The next door house is really close and I think the garden could end up very cluttered or cramped, like RVK. There's far too much going on in one space.
She actually thinks she has room for ponies, yeah right Anna, My Little Ponies!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember years ago littlewoodlife wanted to build another house and her mother in law had said to her just enjoy the house you have built and the fact your kids are grown up a bit and its all less stressful, why cant they all just do this. Just sit on your bum, enjoy your life, dont chase sheep, ponies, decorating, freebies, gardening, patiosn clothes, it must be all so exhausting !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember years ago littlewoodlife wanted to build another house and her mother in law had said to her just enjoy the house you have built and the fact your kids are grown up a bit and its all less stressful, why cant they all just do this. Just sit on your bum, enjoy your life, dont chase sheep, ponies, decorating, freebies, gardening, patiosn clothes, it must be all so exhausting !!
Totally agree. I think up until quite recently, maybe two years ago, Littlewoodlife had been discussing another build. And then I think she caught herself on and realised she was being swept away with instagram. She has taken a huge step away from insta and has went back to teaching. I think she knew it wasn't normal.
Her home is stunning, looks just more homely and mature than Anna's and her garden is nicer too.
Anna is too deep in the rat race now to give it up.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I think up until quite recently, maybe two years ago, Littlewoodlife had been discussing another build. And then I think she caught herself on and realised she was being swept away with instagram. She has taken a huge step away from insta and has went back to teaching. I think she knew it wasn't normal.
Her home is stunning, looks just more homely and mature than Anna's and her garden is nicer too.
Anna is too deep in the rat race now to give it up.
I like her. In fact I found her very pleasant and helpful one time I asked her something. She actually Dm me explaining how to do it.

Reactions: 5
I like her. In fact I found her very pleasant and helpful one time I asked her something. She actually Dm me explaining how to do it.
I like her too, she is a refreshing breath of fresh air, she gets the Instagram bullshit and admitted a few months back that she gave up a "lucrative" Instagram career because it wasn't for her ie. she wasnt willing to sell her children's lives and family life for money. She lives in the real world now and has gone back to teaching with a few lovely ( non affiliate, no ad) genuine posts. She could teach Anna a few things like how to tell the truth, how to have your own ideas, how to stop manically jumping on every insta bandwagon there is, I don't think her and Anna's friendship lasted, I think Littlewoodlife saw right through her!

Reactions: 6
I like her too, she is a refreshing breath of fresh air, she gets the Instagram bullshit and admitted a few months back that she gave up a "lucrative" Instagram career because it wasn't for her ie. she wasnt willing to sell her children's lives and family life for money. She lives in the real world now and has gone back to teaching with a few lovely ( non affiliate, no ad) genuine posts. She could teach Anna a few things like how to tell the truth, how to have your own ideas, how to stop manically jumping on every insta bandwagon there is, I don't think her and Anna's friendship lasted, I think Littlewoodlife saw right through her!
I see they don’t follow each other. Wonder what happened there.

I see they don’t follow each other. Wonder what happened there.
Both of them and their families went on a paid holiday promotion a few years back and it looked uncomfortable. Anna did her usual twee, saccharine sweet nonsense but Littlewoodlife kept it real and it seemed "tense". Anna is way too much for the vast majority of people, all of that fake, oh so perfect act must get very boring very quickly!

I remember years ago littlewoodlife wanted to build another house and her mother in law had said to her just enjoy the house you have built and the fact your kids are grown up a bit and its all less stressful, why cant they all just do this. Just sit on your bum, enjoy your life, dont chase sheep, ponies, decorating, freebies, gardening, patiosn clothes, it must be exhausting !!
The reason she really gave it up was because she couldnt cope with any criticism whatsoever and it was making her unwell. She was willing to sell her family for many a year and then realised it just wasnt worth it. Anna doesnt really give a tit bout criticism as long as the cash is flowing in. I dont think emma needs the money, her house and land is way above anything anna has and she has her own original style too.

Reactions: 7
So just to be clear, when her garden is finished and it looks like RVK_Loves’ garden, it’s not her fault, she didn’t stalk Rebeccas page wishing she was more like her. It was Colins idea which he designed in his head and came up with the plan himself. RightyO Anna , I hear ya 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s making an outdoor playroom...now where did I see that before? 🤔😂...Anna does this magic thing where she can talk through her hole... as if Colin came up with that idea 😂 we can see through you Anna love so stop talking shite and get some ideas of your own for once, fs! 🙄

• Haha
She’s making an outdoor playroom...now where did I see that before? 🤔😂...Anna does this magic thing where she can talk through her hole... as if Colin came up with that idea 😂 we can see through you Anna love so stop talking shite and get some ideas of your own for once, fs! 🙄
We can but lots of other fools cant see through her !

I see she’s deleted the post of Martha digging the garden, obviously didn’t fit in with the aesthetic of her grid and /or didn’t get enough likes 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I see she’s deleted the post of Martha digging the garden, obviously didn’t fit in with the aesthetic of her grid and /or didn’t get enough likes 😂😂😂
Wonder why she deleted it?
Usual cringe weekend family pic again.
Is she getting her Easter dinner delivered like her Christmas one because she is so super busy?
What with copying RVK's garden, playing dress up, accepting freebies, not to mention busiest month ever I'm sure for her pretend business. Phew, talk about exhausting.

• Haha
My guess is she’s deleted it because she’s ‘changed’ the plans for the garden and I think she had said whatever she was planning in the blurb for that one! Has to keep the narrative going

Did she delete it because it showed too much of the house behind that totally overlooks her garden? I wonder if RVK looks at this and laughs at her copying her AGAIN?
I see we have had two breastfeeding posts in a row, yawn.... I for one will be glad she stops feeding as I'm am soooo bored with the cheesy "best feeling in the world" posts and references to her being a "buffet" etc.

Last edited:
Latest post - cringe. She really is getting more narcissistic by the day. Look at me, look at me.
Cardigan strategically shrugged off the shoulder.. aye, it just fell like that right at that moment the picture was taken...for the 50th time :rolleyes:

Came across this today and Anna jumped to mind straight away.

"Cottagecore" is an Internet fashion aesthetic, also described by some sources as a Generation Z subculture, that celebrates an idealised rural life

So Cottagecore Anna in her pretend rural house that is actually on a really busy main road with her carefully edited pictures to show the chickens but not their shite and only her children in matching ridiculous outfits is officially an Internet aesthetic. EYEROLL!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.