Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hectic day in the fast paced business world of AC Connects. Some juggling going on there..
And, of course, the t-shirt is aff linked.

Reactions: 3
Who is even buying clothes !! Whats the point
I know if she was linking pyjamas I might even swipe up 🤣 but suppose that's the life of an influencer even in lockdown at home, one must dress in over expensive casual wear with a full face of make up and blow dried hair.

Reactions: 1
Welcome to Annas insta - Ad, fake relatable (totally staged) content exploiting her kids, affiliate link, ad, affiliate link, picture of her perfect house with the perfect angle (no clutter or showing her overlooking neighbours house etc), new outfit affiliate linked only because so many of us asked where she got it 🙄 obligatory breast feeding reference/ picture /video, and another Colin joke. Repeat day after day... 🙄🤥🥴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grab that vintage sleigh and aff linked clothing... another snow photoshoot incoming...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Made chocolate bombs to save having to bring powered🤔 could she not have just made a full flask of hot chocolate and brought that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
0F22D1BF-0807-4E50-ADF1-911E5D41DE45.jpeg

this is straight from the school of “huntersandheels” smarm photography...just missing the “sleeve dropped off the shoulder” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Made chocolate bombs to save having to bring powered🤔 could she not have just made a full flask of hot chocolate and brought that 🤷‍♀️
How in the world would it be easier to carry choco bombs than choco powder? What fuckin planet is this gabshite on? The girl talks through her hole 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 398348
this is straight from the school of “huntersandheels” smarm photography...just missing the “sleeve dropped off the shoulder” 🙄
Just threw up in my mouth 🤢....that is utterly embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another affiliate link coming everyone. Wonder will she be linking the car this time? Or is it the hunter boots time again? Or is it that sling? The anticipation is killing me here.....

• Haha
Aaaand there's the predictable snow pictures... she's been chomping at the bit to get these posted since first thing this morning.
Whatthechuff - I was thinking the sling also.. there's no such thing as 'pretty pictures and honest captions' with Anna.. always on the make.

Bit of a stretch to say this view is on her doorstep..... and the obligatory spelling mistake thrown in.
Snapchat-1288762697-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She loves painting ballymena as some scenic place. Makes her house and life seem more aspirational than it is

Insta vs Reality.

Reality.....Anna and Colin got out of the car, went to the laughable and pointless effort to get the sling on with Martha as there was little walking done.

The two more redundant children were told to wait patiently in the car until Anna’s shoot was over. That’s why there still strapped in and not out in the boot like Martha in the last picture.

Now it’s time to take pictures of narcissistic Anna looking like a caring mother when the reality is no normal family in there right mind takes a family walking on those country roads nevermind takes a set up picture of the mother during said walk. Whos eyes are on the other two children, oh yes I forgot there in the car at the side of the road.

Up in those mountains will have been treacherous, you can tell by the amount of snow.

The version she pretends for instagram...........perfect family snowy walk. If they were there more than half an hour I’d choke on my hot chocolate ball. She just gets worse, her life is all about her and those children are just used. Stay at home like the goberment says it’s not like you don’t boast about how much land you have at your house.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.