Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman’s Aid would be more than grateful for the gifted pram and gifted clothes that she has sold on.
It is actually sickening that so called "influencers 🙄" receive very expensive products for free that they use for content, make money out of affiliate links and as a final insult they sell them on to hard working people. Surely the least they could do is donate the stuff to a charity!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't put it past her aff linking the butchers for her pre prepared Christmas dinner she's ordered. Mustn't have had the same luck getting a Tesco delivery slot this month.
Have to say I laughed out loud when she said she wanted to have more time with the girls. Maybe put your phone away Anna.

Reactions: 4
So her latest post is supposed to be promoting a door camera (i think, i cant understand her explanation of it lol) but of course....whos centre of the show....our Anna. All dolled up to the nines so she can snap a picture of herself.

I feel so bad for the companies she is advertising for. She could do so much more for them but instead uses it as an opp to put up a posed photo of herself...

So her latest post is supposed to be promoting a door camera (i think, i cant understand her explanation of it lol) but of course....whos centre of the show....our Anna. All dolled up to the nines so she can snap a picture of herself.

I feel so bad for the companies she is advertising for. She could do so much more for them but instead uses it as an opp to put up a posed photo of herself...
It makes no sense. Just more Blossomingbullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure she's previously pedalled other video doorbells, how many does she need when she's sitting in the in the house all day anyway?

Reactions: 3
There are currently 17 ambulances parked outside Anna's local hospital waiting for their patients to be admitted. The hospital is way over capacity and patients are being triaged in the car park. Staff are stretched to their limits, people are worried about the virus spreading and keeping families safe over Christmas. Meanwhile Anna is all glammed up to sell a doorbell. Her lack of judgement and empathy is astonishing :(

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There are currently 17 ambulances parked outside Anna's local hospital waiting for their patients to be admitted. The hospital is way over capacity and patients are being triaged in the car park. Staff are stretched to their limits, people are worried about the virus spreading and keeping families safe over Christmas. Meanwhile Anna is all glammed up to sell a doorbell. Her lack of judgement and empathy is astonishing :(
You’re actually spot on here, the pictures of the hospital were so frightening I can only imagine the scenes inside those poor staff are so so underpaid for their skill and expertise it is honestly baffling how sales women peddling anything but their granny get so much for it.

• Sad
Her make up to heavy. Tho wish I could drop my kids of looking even half as made up. Lol mine are ashamed of me. Lol some mornings I’m not even dressed 🥴

What the hell way did she pronounce sequins? I know she can't spell basic words but can she not say them either?
The look of the doorbell in the hall was annoying her so she changed a part of it to a light?
Easily annoyed and way too much time on her hands... not enough though to cook Christmas dinner.

Reactions: 1
Why does she hold that mug while doing a story, it makes it look so forced and unnatural even though she must be going for the opposite effect.
Oh just popped on to tell you about this rug, not planned at all. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.