Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be warned this is loooooong! Just wanted to leave this here to highlight how ‘hard’ it was for Anna this year. It’s disgusting that she even pretends to make reference to 2020 being a difficult year and that she needs all the twinkly lights to make it brighter. she’s the worst and the most showy of all the ‘influencers’ none of the rest are as bad as her

In just the couple of months running up to Christmas when so many poor people had lost there jobs or were furloughed or were actually working to the bone Anna flaunted

6 rooms Kitchen, utility, toilet, playroom, hall and spare room repainted

Hall, living room, bedroom panelled

New bespoke unit for hall

New bespoke full length storage in playroom

New desk set up in playroom that costs around £300

4 new sofas yes 4 and a footstool

A unit for the sunroom, looked it up and it cost £1000

A new coffee table

2 new mirrors

A new rug

2 new lamps

A new king size bed that cost £800

Thousands of pounds worth spent on clothes that seem like nothing to her including dms, vans, those horrid dresses that they wore on Christmas Day that easily would have came to over £100

The oops Tesco order in November showing off at least £200 worth of alcohol.

This is all before you even start with any Christmas shopping for the children. The type of spending that hardworking families have to budget for. Her spending most likely ran to thousands.

So there you have it, easily over £10000 spent in the months of JUST November and December. All put there herself for all to see. The most difficult time of the year for most families. I know people should spend there money how they like but when she acts like 2020 has been hard and rubs other people’s noses in it it is hard to stomach. The money is earned by pimping out her kids and taking advantage of followers so hardly honestly earned. Their off my chest lol

The 3 dresses from that shop were £59, £51 and £49. The brand new tights she had layed out with them were £12 a pair .....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That shop gifts to several local instagrammers, would never buy from it
This is what annoys me. Theyre all so greedy and people think its achievable so they go out buying a load of tat they cant afford to try to keep up . Another set of bloggers were aff linking to amazon like crazy a crappy bloody plug u link to alexa cos they knew once people clicked the link theyd be making money off their amazon purchases all coming up to xmas. Now..not a mention of the plug cos not as much monrley to be made.

I just wish people were more savvy about how it all works and how they arent doing us a favour theyre actually exploiting us.

Be warned this is loooooong! Just wanted to leave this here to highlight how ‘hard’ it was for Anna this year. It’s disgusting that she even pretends to make reference to 2020 being a difficult year and that she needs all the twinkly lights to make it brighter. she’s the worst and the most showy of all the ‘influencers’ none of the rest are as bad as her

In just the couple of months running up to Christmas when so many poor people had lost there jobs or were furloughed or were actually working to the bone Anna flaunted

6 rooms Kitchen, utility, toilet, playroom, hall and spare room repainted

Hall, living room, bedroom panelled

New bespoke unit for hall

New bespoke full length storage in playroom

New desk set up in playroom that costs around £300

4 new sofas yes 4 and a footstool

A unit for the sunroom, looked it up and it cost £1000

A new coffee table

2 new mirrors

A new rug

2 new lamps

A new king size bed that cost £800

Thousands of pounds worth spent on clothes that seem like nothing to her including dms, vans, those horrid dresses that they wore on Christmas Day that easily would have came to over £100

The oops Tesco order in November showing off at least £200 worth of alcohol.

This is all before you even start with any Christmas shopping for the children. The type of spending that hardworking families have to budget for. Her spending most likely ran to thousands.

So there you have it, easily over £10000 spent in the months of JUST November and December. All put there herself for all to see. The most difficult time of the year for most families. I know people should spend there money how they like but when she acts like 2020 has been hard and rubs other people’s noses in it it is hard to stomach. The money is earned by pimping out her kids and taking advantage of followers so hardly honestly earned. Their off my chest lol
In my opinion the lowest point for me in relation to Anna during the pandemic was when she accepted that gifted stay at the Killyhevlin, then when she was criticised for it she blocked myself and others rather than have the b*lls to address the issue directly. Says it all about her character really, behind the cheesy smiles she’s ruthless

Reactions: 13
Im sure the spanx leggings are expensive but they are vile. Plus what is she even needing to hold in ..shes thin .

Reactions: 1
Imagine looking around your house and realising all of it’s been gifted cause you flaunt your family in front of thousands of people you don’t know holding items you don’t own? What the kids going to say when they’re older? Least we can all look around ours saying our hard earned cash paid for it all. Wish 2021 would bring an end to the ridiculousness of these instagrammers.

Reactions: 6
Imagine looking around your house and realising all of it’s been gifted cause you flaunt your family in front of thousands of people you don’t know holding items you don’t own? What the kids going to say when they’re older? Least we can all look around ours saying our hard earned cash paid for it all. Wish 2021 would bring an end to the ridiculousness of these instagrammers.
I honestly don't know how they show their face to their family and friends and people out on the street who might follow their instagram. I'd be beyond embarrassed.

Something else I've noticed with all these influencers not necessarily Anna, I enter a lot of competitions on IG as they are usually easy enough as in just tag someone. When the winner is announced its always someone they know or has the same type of home page, and the pages are always public. Mine is private, its like you can only win if you're willing to have your account public and tag the #gifted win at every opportunity 🙄

Something else I've noticed with all these influencers not necessarily Anna, I enter a lot of competitions on IG as they are usually easy enough as in just tag someone. When the winner is announced its always someone they know or has the same type of home page, and the pages are always public. Mine is private, its like you can only win if you're willing to have your account public and tag the #gifted win at every opportunity 🙄
I’m private and I’ve won a few.

I've got a private account and have won a good few competitions x

If its a like and share competition youll never win if youre private as they cant see your share anyway. I agree tho , its a farce.

Reactions: 2
No shame. Making everyone feel tit because we can’t do that for there kids.

Don’t ever let her make you feel like tit about that. I doubt there’s true happiness there. She’s always filling a void with her extreme spending and you can clearly see the children are trying to please her. I would query how attentive a mother she actually is compared to what she projects online. It’s a weird set up.

Reactions: 4
Don’t ever let her make you feel like tit about that. I doubt there’s true happiness there. She’s always filling a void with her extreme spending and you can clearly see the children are trying to please her. I would query how attentive a mother she actually is compared to what she projects online. It’s a weird set up.
Also the kids won’t be happy when they realise they have had no privacy, and no consent

Re the competitions, the majority don’t show how they pick the winner and that annoys me. I’ve noticed several winners on accounts before who are connected, big numbers, public etc. Not always but it definitely happens.

Reactions: 2
Looking at her grid you'd think Covid didn't exist. She could have used both the BB and AC accounts to do really positive work. She didn't and that's a pity as it would have been such a positive example to set. Instead her lack of empathy is well documented there for all to see and the constant posturing and buying is tasteless in today's climate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.